Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 428 total)
    • KRESKZZORZ Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 5:30 am #25791

Era 1: I only had a couple characters I played much, can’t remember their names. One pushed the communist republic of coruscant into development of the bulwarks. The other was a Hapan BHer who I used to accidentally murder the acting military leader of my alts’ clan. If this was you I want to know because I have more laughing to do.

Era 2: I played some characters? They were in the Empire? And then they weren’t? I don’t know. I think I ended up suiciding a bunch.

Era 3: I clan hopped a bunch and ultimately decided I wanted everyone to die.

I put a lot of effort into trying to get shit going with a failing clan in era 1 and sorta just coasted through the rest of the timeline. Oh well.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:13 am #25796

Yeah, as much as I know you had to have been annoying as fuck by so quickly solving all of that, it was good to have Vena on the Hapans’ side. <3

Really cool to hear that the superweapon was obtainable through a similar quest method. That’s awesome.

• Seryb Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:18 am #25798

Yeah Paco, that’s kinda the idea I got after I broke out of the binders/cell on the cruiser you lot were transporting me on twice. Still think that character should have been able to slink away from that one but hey, shit happens. 😛 It was fun going down to Lorrd after Zheng and Radulfr got ganked by Shadow. Managed to do a good bit of damage before he started paying attention to Lotj. Why couldn’t you have continued watching Sherlock. :*(

Paco, Taren was my favorite of your characters. We had some good RP with together. Sorry about the Taelandi bit. 😛

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:21 am #25799

You guys voting for Jamilyn over him still blows my mind. That campaign speech was amazing!

Well the problem with doing player-run elections is that you inherently cannot trust the playerbase. We were pretty certain that people were going to claim to be Naboo “citizens” and just to swing the votes. Since we had no way to verify it and no help from the staff, we decided that the easiest and fairest way to do it would be to use an RNG. So you didn’t really lose to Jamilyn. You just lost to the RNG. It’s a shame though because we all loved Galgrekh. When Lyra accused us of getting our favorite person elected, we all thought, “Bullshit. We fuckin hate Jami. If that would have been the case, Galgrekh would have been elected.”

but a lot of people I tried to get interested in it just wanted to derp around and not listen so I said fuck it.

Yeah. Gonna call bullshit on that. You asked for Saun to help and I was prepared to help, but the next day you just decided to do it on your own…cause y’know I work.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:21 am #25800

Taelandi and Taren put on the best show for appearances sake, though. True royals, there. Zalori tried so hard to make them do better on the regular, but you also could have been way more flagrant with your infidelity. lol

• Seryb Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:29 am #25804

Haha no worries Kirash I’m not worried about it when all is said and done in either case. Yeah Aydenn, supreme shitterness but you did make it so Galgrehk could live much longer than he likely would have so cheers to you there.

LoL Bax, you did try to make them quite the couple, I remember Talis telling Taren to go after her in the first place. Also I loved Zalori and Talis’ arguments, those were probably my favorite bit of RP with you. Such a doting mother, yet we managed to butt heads often enough when it came to his choices. 😛

• Walldo Keymaster
      July 21, 2015 at 7:36 am #25805

Essia Maires

It was a character I never really took too seriously, but I had fun playing her. Started out as a raw Hapan at the start of era 2, was an Imperial grunt for a long time. She ended up quitting after Galerian blew up Mon Calamari’s moon but I played a little too low profile and just stumbled into a pardon by Galv. A lot of people got mad when I got the ‘old imperial stormtrooper’ restring. She ran with the Hapan Families for a while in era 3 but I always played her as thumbing her nose at the whole Hapan nobility as she as orphaned after Prime was blown up to cover up the fact that I was busy doing imm shit and would eventually go LD somewhere.

Plet

This was the Jawa smuggler I rolled when I wanted to start using stripship in my free time. I mostly poached Corellia, but towards the end, I was on a shadowport. I got beaten up by a few thirsty combat mains in heavy gear there a few times.

Syrin
      The Bothan Agency.

• Seryb Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:48 am #25808

Hahaha, I was camping outside the hotel you were AFKing in on Galgrehk for a while Walldo. Was hoping to capture the remainder of that clan after we ended up going to war.

• Bai Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 8:41 am #25812

oh my god, Veric didn’t even mention me in his NIraya notes, and Seryb, you apologize to HIM for dying on Rork? Ralae was the one upset! I think Veric effectively ruined all of my rp situations after I met him >_<

• Bai Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 8:44 am #25813

The player run election was pretty cool RP until everyone assumed that people made alts to throw in in votes for Jamilyn and totally ruined the fun of it.

• Seryb Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 9:06 am #25815

Wait I thought I was Veric’s shitty Jedi master on Rork. I guess I’m confusing him for someone else lol. I’m sorry he just disappeared on her, I had a blast there at the end of Era 1 and beginning of 2.

Yeah I was one of those people who thought the rest of the pbase just hopped on alts to vote for her. I didn’t for Galg so I’m glad that wasn’t the case. Still we were buddies, where’s my rigging of the election!?!? -_-

• Rosemary Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 9:23 am #25817

Era 1 – Professor Adie, AEW developer. I played alot when Lofi was in power then took a long break when he died. Was hella fun while it lasted.

Era 2 – Syal, better known as Keeper of Imperial Security Bureau. Winner of the Great Besh Race(I think that’s what it was called) The V-Wing prize race. Definitely my favourite character to play all timeline. Shout out to all the Ciphers that made it even better. Ralae and Niraya also always made it enjoyable, good Imperial politics and rp. All the interactions with Ulgo were also awesome.

Dia’bad’awzi – Twi’lek combat, died too early before the real rebellion but always was fighting for love and peace.

Arrikazza – Wookiee Hunter, didn’t play a ton but got a couple of PKs under her belt

Annamarie – Balosar Espi, made this character to somewhat fill the gap in my soul that Syal left when she died, but ultimately my heart wasn’t in this character as much. Still had some fun with it.

Vivian – Lorrdian Combat that I played up to the end of Era 3.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 10:06 am #25819

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that Saun was the first and only alien not covered in help imperial_races who wasn’t Force sensitive to make it in the Empire in E2. Had some lengthy RP with Kevas and Calladin to prove that the Empire’s views and mine were in line. Shaika may have been the first non-human, but at least Omwati are still covered under imperial_races. 😛

• saria Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 10:27 am #25824

Neuro the Hutt.

Need explaining?

• brendo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 10:32 am #25826

Era 1: Saito, Mon Cal Senator and Vice Chancellor. The Republic was baaaahahahahahad. Had a “fuck it” moment where I threw out a trial for an obvious Hapan schemer (Nasariah?) get away because a small group (Dirg, Alene, Oteri’s pilot ( I think )) were just gonna black bag murder him. Got captured by Flek and his buddy raiding the Senate Hall (since no locking doors, and it was outside the base, etc). Had some fun prison RP with Zalori (@baxtalo) until she just kinda killed me for no reason, and didn’t even declare war (which I thought she was killing me for). I was glad to be out of the Republic. Dear baby Jesus….

Dahna Kahla- Mirialan combat. A badass that didn’t live long enough. Dropped a couple of the Echani honor guard that were trying to raid the Republic base. Nearly killed a few hapans on a ship, but damn my grenade alias. 🙁

Hapan Pilot (Female- Maires) that I can’t remember the name of. Got up to Lieutenant, trained most of the non-Burrito pilots, convinced the Navy and Matriarchs not to blast Galerian in space, that he would be better than Trenamere (who really wasn’t bad, but took the blame for the “Night of Blood” on Lorrd).

Kinder/Darth Solus- A really shitty forcer (70 force levels with Consular + Firrerreo) that had a bigger target on his head than he was worth. Only relatively notable action was nabbing a few Jedi with Galv (Rork was one?). RP was excellent with Veric. Major props for the training stuff. Lyra was relatively fun to RP with before she disappeared. Ended up dying because I was on a month long training trip, came back logged on, launched from the Imperial pad and got insta-blown by the Alliance fleet (read MOTD boys and girls, era changes come quick when you’re gone a month).

Era 2: Kinder, mostly. Also had a zabrak engy called Smith. Tried learning Bai and Veric’s engy system (which is spectacular), but my brain exploded.

Era 3: Khaon’etien, Ryloth Senator, Vice President, President. I had a blast on this character along with Domovoi, Paco, Calladin until we caught the cancer and died. The last 2 months of the Alliance was the most toxic player environment I’ve ever seen, both OOC and IC. It was really sad. Hit a boiling point and surrendered to the Cartel to sue for peace. It worked until the Alliance went batshit crazy again.

Preja Desilijic Cora- Hutt Underlord- This was probably my favorite character of the era, other than Dahna. Broadcasts were fun, the ruthless Hutt RP was fun. I came in as an attempt to resolidify the Hutt Cartel as the bad guy. Vega had just gotten slaves ‘freed’ for a fleet, and the other Hutt Lordas didn’t like that one bloody bit. Came in, earned my Grand Council seat, and started pushing for slavery to return. Naboo and Lorrd forced labor were mah babies. My rivalry with Kithel Roon was fun until he copped out. :p Told Shaika to kill Vega for risking the alliance that was forming to destroy the death stars. He was freaking out and being stupid, so we popped him. Took a 1k point fine for breaking spyapp. Was a bummer. Got popped the next day by Shaika and Galv, in another spyapp breach. Glorious revolution for the AFK Emperor. 😛 Sorry Matty Ice, but its true! Requested a restore to protest my spyapp fine. Galv was killed by Tygo (who had a spyapp and didn’t like some nobody outsider emperor taking over for no reason), and I took back over. Smoothed things over with the Jedi when Tygo went nuts. Vanduu (@paco) decided to spyapp breach me after I offered to help during the fight. He got his when everyone declared war on the Hutt Cartel and all of the fleet squadrons repeatedly targeted his fleet. Don’t think he died, but I was laughing at him!

This was a fun TL, even through the cancer and toxicity and stagnation. I am very much looking forward to the new start!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.