Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 428 total)
    • rakun Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 10:23 am #26700

What was also fun was Zeromus apparently thinking I played Soran or one of the Chancellors of the Republic in era 1 last TL.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 11:31 am #26701

Eh, when I’m wrong I’m wrong.

• whisper Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 4:12 pm #26702

Guess i’m super late here

I played Ravanna Zalori, Definitely the char I’ve been most involved in since I started playing LotJ. Started working a lot, which caused me to be less careful I suppose and generally do stupid things, like destroying the engines on my brothers ship to prevent him from following me. Didn’t trust Lares at all, and actually worked to capture him, and iirc pushed to have him killed but followed the orders of my mother Zalori. Only to be framed by him, which I still don’t quite fully understand why that’s not against anything.

Played a few other chars, unfortunately I couldn’t even get into the chars even partially so quickly lost interest and just abandoned them, I wish I remembered enough to apologize to people appropriate. Hiro for sure is deserving, I remember playing with him on a Balosar. Then there was the noghris, I tried to get into that char, but I just couldn’t get back into the game, so i’m very sorry about that as well.

• Seryb Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 4:34 pm #26703

LoL, I remember when you disabled my ship. That was some fun RP, though you were definitely being stupid. Talis was heartbroken when you died.

• rakun Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 5:30 pm #26705

Whisper, although I lost my logs from that time, I think my character found or suspected something from you, so something was already in works against you. The plan was fulfilled when I could have someone totally random kill you for me.

I’m totally sorry about it, but not sorry at the same time. How people RPed worked very well into my secret plans.

I was gonna sell spice to both sides, but Walldo didn’t let us monopolize spice. 😛

• Kirash Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 5:50 pm #26707

What was also fun was Zeromus apparently thinking I played Soran or one of the Chancellors of the Republic in era 1 last TL.

@rakun
      : I had heard about that and found it equally amusing. Especially since because Zeromus believed it, it must be true. So everyone believed it. Lemmings…they make my life amusing.

• gabrial Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 10:16 pm #26708

Omicidio – Human Engineer scrub that joined TEC at the end of Era 1.
      Nazgrim – Whiphid hunter that lead a little hunter’s group.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      July 31, 2015 at 5:24 am #26710

To honor @Logan, I was also Raltharan from Era 1. Accidental suicide character that loved taking 6000 point characters with him. RIP Krulluk… RIP

• whisper Participant
      July 31, 2015 at 11:13 pm #26713

@rakun Just seemed to me that what’s his face getting restored after attacking me was less rp justifiable then RP killing me. Especially when the person who did it basically immediately suicides his char.

• rakun Participant
      August 1, 2015 at 5:58 am #26714

Probably, that guy didn’t seem to be the brightest guy. 😛

• Jinora Blocked
      August 1, 2015 at 1:28 pm #26716

I played Jinora, who got blown up by friendly fire in space 🙁
      I also played Jivera. She disappeared at the EOT

• Calladin Participant
      August 1, 2015 at 2:46 pm #26719

Well… I have to say my life exploded in the final weeks of the previous TL. So now I pop in to see what was going on. HOOOllY crap ok I was not expecting a lot of people to be who they were… umm. Yeah. And sorry to all the NR folk, for being forced into inactivity during the last weeks.

My characters of (somewhat) interest:

Calladin. Fairly sure people know what was up with this guy.

Aldir. Alliance Naval Captain. Got blown up in that last major Alliance battle, fought in previous engagements as well.

Isildur. Alliance soldier, got pked on Coruscant cuz I suck :p

Aurelius. Alliance/NR Soldier.

Vikkis. Omwati Slicer, brief leader of NR Intelligence.

Don’t think I’ve missed anyone beside that… but yeah. Can answer questions if anyone is curious

• Calladin Participant
      August 1, 2015 at 3:40 pm #26724

Oh jeez… that last Alliance fleet that jumped in at the end of the Nal Hutta battle was me on Aldir. That was… an unfortunate fight.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.