Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 428 total)
    • Jsmith Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm #25682

Trins Rolands: Fresh recruit to the Hapan Empire. Eager to prove himself. Died by having a grenade placed on him and then getting on a ship…

Bariss Rolands: Trins’ father, and last surviving member of House Rolands. Became a General of the Hapan Army, and secret consort to Queen Zalori. He fell deeply in love with her, and acted as surrogate father to her child. When she died, he tragically committed suicide in front of the Court.

Sionis: Up and coming drug dealer. Had a very big personality and gathered some other people to his gang. Made spice, threw parties, got eaten by a Dashade that thought he was a Sith.

Marrick Uller: Gun for hire… Honestly, not much to him besides that. Had a smart mouth, was bisexual, and didn’t really take crap from anyone. Died at the EoT by a bag o’ grenades.

Davin Terrik: Basically Two Face lol. Former CorSec Officer who was badly wounded during the bombing of Corellia. Turned out to be a force user, so he joined the Empire to learn how to wield it for revenge. When Galv abdicated the throne, he briefly took over as the Emperor and started peace negotiations. That didn’t last long, so he went into hiding. Shadow discovered him and he was executed a few days later, even though he never committed any crimes.

• Corey Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm #25683

Vaclav – Republic – Vurk Combat – Senator to Vice Chancellor to Chancellor in a very short period of time. I’ll never play another Republic leadership position due to the horrible nature of in game “politics” and the horrible shenanigans a certain IMM decided to pull to punish me for a still unwritten rule.

Zavulon – Empire/Purifiers – Kel Dor Combat Consular – Most likely my most known character.

Rikpo – Jawa Espionage – Ran around selling trinkets and staying in trouble. Told people he had X wives and Y children that he needed to feed. The numbers changed a lot.

Skwizlo – AEW – Quermian Engineer – AEW was a lot of fun. There was always something to do.

Zuriv – Zabrak BHer – If you had a Hapan, the odds are I got your carapace and krayt gear.

Fabrizio – HC – Hapan Smuggler – This was a fun character, RPed him as a pearl diver, but I couldn’t get into the Hapan stuff overall.

Izzy – Hapan Espionage? – This character was also fun. I modeled her after Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2. She’s also named after my dog.

I also had a various assortment of other characters. A Dashade, Gamorrean, a Muun etc.

• Bai Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:58 pm #25688

I think my favorite moment in recent memory was Velar saying he wished Thea to survive, but she probably wouldn’t. And look, she did! Awww….. I cried. Oh wait, wrong thread.

Also, Paco – Malin was okay to RP with. Thea hated the fuck out of him, but Ralae liked him. Until he and Niraya jumped ship without her. That sucked. But anyway. I liked Spectre. I wish I could have Rp’d more with him, because he was just like our clan and all that. Ideals, morals, etc etc. He would have liked to have seen Naboo released from slave labor. 🙂

• Zeromus Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:00 am #25691

E2 – Kallos Zalori again. Inquisitor. Got killed by Luna after seriously suspicious circumstances. Quit for awhile to clear my head.

Wasn’t really anything suspicious about it, really. I ordered it because you and Malin were plotting against me and people talked.

• Paco Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:01 am #25693

Big shoutout to the Hapan Crew:

Cybele- My villainous foster mother. Taren still loves you in the afterlife.
      Taelandi- Sorry that my character was gay for a Jedi and that our marriage was a sham.

Imperial Crew:
      Ralae, Trenamere, Niraya, Malin’s Charlies Angels.
      Galerian- Tried to kill you, but no hard feelings.
      Galv- Psh.

Alliance Crew:
      Everyone did as well as they could. Props to Calladin for stepping up and taking charge as a new player, and all the Ministers that were respectful and worked to move the clan forward.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:01 am #25694

Wasn’t really anything suspicious about it, really. I ordered it because you and Malin were plotting against me and people talked.

I’ll never get over the timing of it though. Still rubs me raw, but oh well. What can you do?

• Corey Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:02 am #25696

Zero I think he means suspicious because you guys told me to summon him back to the throne room. He knew as soon as I called him that something was up.

• Paco Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:03 am #25697

Also, as for why Malin left the Empire, Galerian told me he knew I was going to kill him and forced me to retire.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:05 am #25698

Ralae, Trenamere, Niraya, Malin’s Charlies Angels.-Heh, Malin was fun to RP with. I liked that you and I usually thought the same way, but we also balanced each other out.

I remember aliens complaining about shit and was like “This is the lenient version”. I think you and I did a decent job putting together sets of laws that just made people absolutely miserable.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:05 am #25699

Yeah, after Luna killed Kallos, I took his datapad and walked down to Malin and handed it to him. Said, “You’ll be resigning your post effective immediately.” or something like that and let him walk out.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:05 am #25700

Zero I think he means suspicious because you guys told me to summon him back to the throne room. He knew as soon as I called him that something was up.

It was nothing IC, but I did know yes. I should have left as soon as I found out about the OOC blunder, but I didn’t. I almost killed Luna, but had a misstep on my part when I was gouge lagged after she dropped her saber. *shrug* Live and learn.

• LED Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:07 am #25703

My early-era characters probably didn’t hit many radars.. Only one that might have would have been Clank, a Muun engineer who made iLink newbie gear. And that wasn’t even my idea, so it’s a pretty sad state of affairs.

Havick was an Ithorian pilot who worked for the Hapans

Then Bandas. Calamarian leader/engy. He did some stuff on mon calamari.

Finished with Tassak, my first forray into pvp. Thanks to the folks who patiently explained to me how useful the ‘flee’ button is, or what a medpac is really for.

This was my first tl where I got to do the Force bit… had a ton of fun with it. I’ll admit to some silliness, too.. but I think a lot of that is user-induced.

Met some great folks this go-round… thanks for the fun, everybody!

• Andvari Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:07 am #25705

Lon Keekis, Republic – gungan general of the republic. Hated the character from day 1.

Galv Bandeg, AEW security, Empire, ARC – Did stuff. You probably hated him. One of my favorite characters to play all-time when I was actually doing what I wanted to do as opposed to what the mud staff wanted me to do. Was in the process of a good-guy turn early in Galerian’s Empire.

Was training Jedi on the side while trying to train Luna to hate Galerian (who killed everyone who meant anything to Galv early on). Pretty sure Galerian got wind of it and started getting close with Luna. Galv was in talks with the Jedi to kill Galerian when galerian and luna did their little suicide bit.

Galv took ic credit for it and started fixing shit and everyone lost their minds.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:08 am #25706

OOC blunder?

Gathorn accidentally mentioning my SpyApp on OOC.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.