Welcome to Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 428 total)
    • Baxtalo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:09 am #25707

I played the one true Hapan Queen Mother, Cybele Zalori, throughout era 1. I think Zalori was probably most known for losing her mind and ravaging Corellia in grief over the death of her children, only to turn around and try to give the Republic one last chance to control their half of the galaxy and leave Consortium space well the hell alone. She did other things like try to set up Leonard to become to King of Alderaan before he didn’t listen to the advice that the Republic WOULD shoot him down; arranged unhappy but affluent marriages; managed with some success to court both engineering clans away from building for the Republic; talked Lorrdian leadership into joining the Consortium over the Republic because they were a bunch of brutes; turned around to walk in and kill her stunned Jedi bodyguard once it was discovered Galerian was a Sith Lord; and never once was referred to as the Mother of Battle Dragons.

Having the opportunity to lay down an entire half of the galaxy from scratch and recreate the image of a clan with an extremely bad history was a challenge I wish I could have faced longer, but hey, autopilot happens. I need to give an especial shoutout to the starting lineup of characters who were there from day one: Vena, Taelandi, Taren, Tovan (and his earlier engineer), Talis, and Ravanna. Without these people in my court to stand behind me and support me from the start, the Consortium would not have made it nearly as far.

There are many people I’d like to thank for helping the Consortium become a force which beat the Republic, character names too numerous to list. Every single one of you who rolled a Gallinore, Orelon, Maires, side house or Zalori each hold a special place in my heart for helping further the growth of the House RP which was laid down at the very beginning from scratch. It came from nothing aside from wookieepedia pages that maybe had two lines of reference apiece, and I was worried the House RP would just fall into the ground, (or worse, that none of you people would roll female characters) but it turned into so much more than I could have ever imagined. Just imagine what it would have been like if we could have been unchained in Era 2 and turned into the speciest, elitist bastards we were truly meant to be.

It was a fun experiment, both in clan management and direction of RP. Here’s to the next RP-fueled adventure.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:10 am #25709

Gathorn accidentally mentioning my SpyApp on OOC.

Oh wow. I didn’t know about that at all. I’d been wanting to kill you since I let you temporarily fill in for Galv and you fired Hun out of nowhere.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:11 am #25710

Yeah I fired Hun because he was an insubordinate fucktard. Go figure. But it wasn’t a day after I found out about what happened that Luna attacked me. Eh like I said, I got over it though and made better characters after Kallos.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:12 am #25712

Gathorn accidentally mentioning my SpyApp on OOC.

Oh wow. I didn’t know about that at all. I’d been wanting to kill you since I let you temporarily fill in for Galv and you fired Hun out of nowhere.

Yeah It was to the effect of “I was inclined to let Kallos’ spyapp through until I saw he wanted to do Hapes Consortium 2.0”

OOC immediately got turned off.

Kallos was dead the next day.

• lonestar Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:14 am #25717

Botni Weequay – Weequay Pilot in the Consortium.

Liam Orelon – Hapan Pilot in the Consortium

Liran – Hapan Engineer

hugh Deccol – Corellian – Empire/Alliance/Incom/CIS/Dac Industries

Hannah – Hapan Science leader

• Jsmith Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:14 am #25718

I’d just like to add that I appreciate everyone who helped me learn the game through fun roleplay. Cronlan, Baxtalo, Seryb, Bai, and Corey. Really helped me find a little niche in the game.

• Bai Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:17 am #25720

well i really enjoyed rping with davin, so there’s that!

And also, Seryb, I loved you! When I suicided Ralae, I looked at her desc and I remembered the heart locket. T_T

• Corey Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:17 am #25721

Jsmith you came in at a really odd time and got thrown into a really bad spot. But you were a trooper and did what you could with it.

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:20 am #25722

I had around 18 characters in the timeline but most of them were very minor roles or didn’t roleplay much.

Era 1:
      Revlis Frost – Lorrdian badass, guard to Governess Aleissia of Lorrd, later turned leader of AEW, and then even later secret darkside apprentice to Therise Mastikai, and extra double secret Sith apprentice to Galerian Ulgo. Perpetrator of the Night of Blood on Lorrd. Did not like Hapans.

Mac Carrow – AEW Cargo pilot/ hidden battlegroup weapon. Did nothing.

Rast Kalinde – Omwati Engineer, actually met a ton of people but I didn’t put enough face time in on him.

Era 2:
      Leif Keitel – Imperial pilot that stopped paying attention to the mud because pokemon. His ship blew up and the Imperials suspected rebels for weeks.

Aelius Titus AKA ‘Shadow’ – This guy. Well, people either loved him or hated him, depending on where they stood in relation, but he was intended to be the Jedi to break the back of the Empire when they had like 7 active darksiders. Imms waited like 6 months to approve the app, and Galerian suicided about 2 weeks after he created. Did the best he could with what he had, was pretty much the only reason the rebellion gained any sort of traction at all to begin with.

Era 3:
      Evgeni Bogdan – General thug because I missed stretching my badguy legs. Killed a few people, attacked some others, would attack forcers if necessary and the pay was good. Suffered from the same problem Rast did, wasn’t played enough.

Aelius Again – I was pretty unhappy with this character up until the JO left the Alliance and became it’s own clan. Lots of secrecy, intel gathering shenanigans and issues because of entirely unnecessary drama.

Tar’sil Rai – Just a random cargo pilot, liked to wear disguises and have a good time.

So, so many others, but not many of note.

• Jsmith Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:20 am #25723

Yeah, the RP was a lot of fun with Thea. Things were really crazy, like you said Corey. Lol. I think I went through two or three Masters, before I became Emperor for like… five days lol. My first Timeline, my first forcer, and he became Emperor…

• Bai Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:24 am #25724

I remember good times hanging out with Revlis as Alene. I always enjoy RPing with you, QS, before your characters get all insanely involved in PK shit.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:25 am #25725

Era 1:
      Varan Dornelles. Some Mirialan Judge.
      Marc – Cerean engineer and real estate agent.
      Luthtan – Pauan engineer. Idk what it is, I love the Pauans.

Era 2:
      Deke Spero – Duros Incom leader for a while.
      Jaryn Kantale/Darth Evanui. – Corellian Sith Fodder

Era 3:
      Snogrutt – Gamo comedian.
      Pog Tonor – Pauan explosives guy that was apparently the devil.

• Jsmith Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:27 am #25727

Since Bai brought up PKing, I hate to say… I only got two PKs this entire timeline. One on Trins, my first character, and the other was on Bariss, and was by accident lol. We were at some gathering in the square on Hapes Prime. And I think it was a protest, and shots got fired, and I took down the leader of the protest, but didn’t know that I wasn’t supposed to full out kill him. So I straight up murdered a fool, and Zalori yelled at me for it lol. I felt so bad for the other player… I’m sorry whoever that was!

• hun Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:27 am #25728

hey, on Alister I didnt know where the comm junctions were, Alister asked, Kallos got pissy, then demoted Alister, Galv loggging on a bit afterwards and saying “What Kallos says goes” just added to Alister’s mental breakdown and eventual ‘rebellion’ (never got far with it but if I had the empire would of been fighting two clans and and era 3 imp clan would have actually survived)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.