Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 428 total)
    • Aydenn Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 3:46 am #26317

Actually neither Shen or Velar did any bombings on the bars. It was all my gand, Ytor. Bombed the bar multiple times and even tried to bomb that stupid baby that Calladin was holding to bits. Ytor’s prefered method was grenades. I would have bombed Sith/Jedi if they could be slipped too. Good times.

• Kirash Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 5:06 am #26318

Shen or Velar

Velar was like the boogeyman of E3. If something bad happened, it was usually blamed on the Velarman. I thought he was played by Ralen for the longest time because he reminded me of Varn Andras.

• DawnChaos Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 5:17 am #26319

Teeubo’blen – TechSlave from a palace on the Smuggler’s Moon, released and given free reign of a brand new palace! Loved the journey through the Cartel, was a lot of fun. Ship building rp, drama, slavery issues, fun! Thank you for shopping at MechaTech Industries! Really enjoyed making all those armors. Thanks for all the fun rp, in and out of the Cartel. Great clan, great people, great fun.
      Krestren – A retired veteran recovering from war injuries, joined the Cartel for cash.
      Grtizy – Result of all characters being blown up with Nal Hutta.

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 7:06 am #26320

@DawnChaos, coolest armor I’ve ever seen on lotj. All the RP was loads of fun.

• Troll Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 7:20 am #26321

Let’s see..

Tarres Menot – Draethos Jedi
      Rwwokkarr Arbacc – King of Kashyyyk
      Arom Duc – Zabrak entrepreneur
      A’Keesh’Urah – A Tusken Raider who barely did anything other than scream “GAFFI!”

And some other misc characters.

• Domovoi Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 8:00 am #26323

Alright, let’s start at the top.

Era 1
      Leonard Teraan – Twin 1 and leader of Teraan Engineering Corporation. Got real close to The Queen Mother Zalori and could have had some good RP with Galerian, but I fucked it up and got killed in a totally survivable situation. I played a few pissy characters but eventually quit because I had Timeline long plans that got screwed =(

Era 2
      Wodan Elienko – Imperial pilot, didn’t play long because it was slow and I got bored

Era 3
      Gruwukken – Kashyyyk Minister – This is when I came back in force. When it got slow I brought Wodan into the Alliance and ended up playing on him too much and screwing up Gru’s RP. The whole Alliance government layout was my idea too. Found some unforeseen flaws that were fun

Wodan (Again) – Eventually promoted to Admiral in the Alliance, orchestrator of the absolute fuckup that was a 12v8 ship battle against the Cartel. Yeah, I’m done with pilots for a while.

Eliaren – Balosar Espi Main – Didn’t play him much until the fall of the Alliance. Joined the Cartel and then got killed.

Zrrtzrrt – Verpine engineer in Dac at the end.

Xossh – Trandoshan BH main that ended up being a part-time bouncer for the Dancing Chuba

Westram – Pissant dry run of my next timeline character. Quite fun, so I think I’ll enjoy it.

• Helix Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 8:09 am #26324

^ Whee, it’s Leo, where’s Oliver?

Era 1 – Herig – Human Engineer for two or three engineering corps til I killed him Era 3.
      Era 2 – Zerkt – BH, didn’t do much with him since I don’t know much about BH
      Era 3 – Twadja – Pilot and Engineer combo, because I couldn’t get into a clan though and all the dickbags in Carriers stopping me every time I tried to land, I didn’t get all that far in piloting.

• Domovoi Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 8:35 am #26326

Oliver was played by NullBreach. I doubt he’ll post, so I’ll take the liberty =P

Era 1
      Oliver – Twin 2 – Killed by Lofi from AEW shortly into Era 1 =( Broke his heart. He tried another character:
      Qai – Omwati Leader/Science

Era 3
      Queanna – Echani Leader/Combat – Very militant soldier in the Alliance, but generally disliked because of how forward he played her.
      Qai – When Queanna wasn’t needed, he played Qai as the Alliance Quartermaster
      Kadrian – Zabrak Espi main in the Alliance, killed by the Cartel

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 8:38 am #26328

Haha totally forgot how Lofi offed Oliver.

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 8:38 am #26329

Who played Kalira?

• null.Breach Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:05 am #26331

We’re forgetting I also played Aedin, Alliance SpecForces Sergeant under Solbo (for all of 5 minutes) before he got snatched up by someone. Long line of arena fights, escaped to freedom. Hid on Corellia thereafter until he got his miniture revenge. After that, I spent a huge amount of time working on him, mastering skills and getting my hands on the best sniper rifles and weapons possible. Then all hell broke lose and Admiral Wodan recalled Aedin back to service as the Alliance Master Sniper and SpecForce Captain under Calladin’s precidency. Awesome RP until the damned Cartel caught me sneaking on to one of their ships in the middle of a huge battle in void space.

• brendo Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:12 am #26332

Queanna had so much potential, but I couldn’t prevent her from being a giant cockbag. Half of my interaction was IC saying ‘CALM THE FUCK DOWN’, and the rest was responding to OSAY with ‘CALM THE FUCK DOWN, BRO!’ I could have handled Queanna, or Jami + trollsquad. I couldn’t handle both. Both ended up gone.

• null.Breach Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:29 am #26334

Eh. Queanna retired with honors and vanished quietly in to the ether. It was all about the discipline. Gru’s attempt at transparency was fine, but I feel that’s really what screwed the Alliance in the end.

## EDIT ###

And I don’t think anyone actually realized she was calm the entire time. She just had no room for nonsense and a lack of discipline. Think of Elara Dorne from SWTOR. The Trooper’s second companion and you’ll have Queanna down.

Excerpt from Elara’s character profile:

Elara Dorne war born an Imperial, but defected to the Republic after serving two years in their military as a field medic. She is a brave person, risking life and limb to save injured soldiers on the battlefield, and she has a spotless record. However, she is not well-liked as that many consider her rigid and cold. Despite this view of her, she is a good person at heart.

The difference being she was Echani with Echani discipline, not Imperial.

• brendo Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:31 am #26335

I was Khaon’etien, and probably your best friend.

Also, I just saw this and it made me laugh.

My favorite screenshot of the Era:

Colorless as a Racial

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.