Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 428 total)
    • null.Breach Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:35 am #26337

Yea. I had to edit my post. You beat me to it and I’m not sure you saw my edit. But, you were, you were. And when you gave her the option to retire or be removed, she just retired and vanished. Though, in thinking about it, I remember going after Vega with her to get he iced on purpose. Poor Vega. That was a good fight he and I had until the end. He had this whole “Jack Sparrow” thing going on with the whole fight. I was like: “No fair! I said honorable fight! Not grenadier’s fight!” and he was like, “Gangster.” I just saw it as Jack Sparrow. Heh.

• Helix Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:44 am #26339

I’m hoping to make an Echani for this timeline to start, though it depends on the costs and points. Though, beyond that I’m not sure what side I want to join if any or just get into a merc corp. She’ll probably be slightly less disciplined than she should be because I’m a not good at playing Sgt Hardass.

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 9:59 am #26340

I hated Khaon so much. What an assmuncher. I should have ambushed him with Galgrehk and kicked him to death in that cell instead of submitting.

• brendo Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 10:05 am #26341

He wasn’t a pushover in combat. I wasn’t gonna kill you, but you were going all ham mode on trying to escape. Assmuncher or not, yo ass got popped.

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 10:09 am #26342

Meh I figured my fate was sealed. I still wish I would’ve taken my chances with that route. could’ve been the ultimate insult to the Alliance. 😊

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 10:09 am #26343

I would’ve tried to escape later that night so you made the right call.

• Xerakon Moderator
      July 23, 2015 at 4:11 pm #26384

Eh. Queanna retired with honors and vanished quietly in to the ether. It was all about the discipline.

This made me lol. Binadas wanted so badly to have Queanna put out to pasture from day 1. She was the only other competent one in the bunch since Siro was a psychopath. Telling Vagar that she lied about the special Alliance guns that Bin still had was supposed to be the nail in the coffin. =(

• Xerakon Moderator
      July 23, 2015 at 4:18 pm #26386

I also have to say that I didn’t like Khaon very much either. Too cock-sure in a very egotistical way. Calladin was too big of a pushover, though. After Vagar died, there was no point in sticking with the Alliance.

• brendo Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 4:24 pm #26387

Corvus joined the Alliance to go to war with the Cartel, then threw a bitch fit when Khaon pushed back against them. Frankly, Corvus was one of the cancers in the Alliance. Always holding “I’ll leave if you don’t do what I want” over Khaon’s head.

• Xerakon Moderator
      July 23, 2015 at 4:34 pm #26388

Corvus was about the JO, not the Alliance – especially the Khaonliance. And when you are the only one prosecuting an unpopular war, you get to have perks like that. =)

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 4:38 pm #26389

@domovoi Just imagine how awkward but amazing it would have been if Leonard had been coronated before Galerian revealed himself. Before I realized that the DLotS was right under our noses, I’d had such plans on trying to revive (or create) monarchies across the entire galaxy and bringing them all under Consortium control.

• brendo Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 4:49 pm #26390

The thing is, Xerakon, everyone was botching that we weren’t doing enough, you included. You were about as wishy washy as it gets, so I didn’t expect much different.

• magrog Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 11:42 pm #26423

As my first TL, era 3 was fun and interesting. I played a couple of chars, but the ones I could remember are:

Magrog – Human/Slicer – Alliance – Entered as a low rank member in the Military Intel and worked his way up into Director of Operations. Bugged a lot of Cartel members with mics and provided Vagar and Kurt with several informations about the Cartel. Spend almost all his played time in Nal Hutta tapping comms. During the war ‘Liance x Cartel breached into the Hutt Palace and managed to take a good look inside it, alone, while being chased by one of the Whiphids (cant remember anymore who it was, but the armor was from the bulk one). Later in the war he was ganked in Arkania by a group of Cartel members, because he had a ‘death mark’, brought into space and permed.

Taz – Twi’lek/Soldier – Alliance – Not a lot of time spent, just trying to see how a combat main would feel like.

Bey Bindu – Bothan/Smuggler – No allegiance – This was the char is most loved to play and roleplay, it started as a option in case Magrog get killed. He was the kind of guy that tooked all kind of risks, stole Vagar, Khaon and Calladin ships, stole several ships from the Cartel and advertises all of the ship thefts on comms with an alias. Broke into almost all known clan bases, made a network of mics around the galaxy in several places (more than 40 comlinks tuned to different frequencies). Got arrested by Jym in Corellia as s suspected of bombimb the Chuba and inside the Alliance Jail Cell he stle a datapad from Siro (sorry, but this was amazing Siro) with several key information from the Alliance that later was sold to the Cartel. Worked with Xavious Trandoshan Bounty Hunter as his errand/gather intel boy. During the Alliance x Cartel war he sold a lot of intel to Vega and was killed while entering Corellia system, targed by the Fleet and Pew Pew Pew while the planet was blockade.

• Xavious Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 12:05 am #26424

@Magrog: Man.. we were really starting to plan stuff out and I thought we had the perfect duo for doing bounties. You had all the intel and skills to bypass security and steal ships, and Syrak had the firepower. I was so pissed when I blew myself up :(. I had finally made a name for myself and was starting to get the jobs. Our plan to take down Vagar on Corellia was so awesome. I remember we spent a bunch of time just testing out jam with overload to see how long it would last for our escape plan if things got too hot.

• magrog Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 12:08 am #26425

@Xavious it was so close…but the preparation for the action was amazing, if successful the results would be…unique. Just remember “call me baby” lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.