Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
    • Alevious Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:10 pm #21595

I can’t remember if you were transported to a different cell for going link-dead during that conflict.. But I was with you in the cell on the ship when we first captured you.

• Gyndi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:17 pm #21596

Coffin, Palladio was pretty awesome. I wish we could’ve made more evils happen, but alas, we couldn’t.

• Bai Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:17 pm #21597

lol “evil”

• Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:17 pm #21598

I did evil better.

• coffinc Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:35 pm #21599

I had to LD when I was first captured because I was on lunch at work and had to bail. I warned the rest of the staff and you guys upfront. Sorry bout that. 🙁

• Alevious Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:38 pm #21600

Ah, So it wasn’t me you almost got the blackjack off on.  I forget who from your company I killed during that whole ordeal.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:48 pm #21601

“(One part of that story, who the hell goes ‘minesweep’ a ship that will be blown up by even a weak mine, with two persons, and beforehand makes sure you are both armed with repeaters?)”

Just a side note, Zarkonian asked for somebody to defend him in case the person who cut all the hatches was still on Arkania. Minesweeping wasn’t mentioned.

• Altrez Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 12:10 am #21602

Alac (Darth Raiskus) – The eyepatch’d dark jedi. This is the one who at one point was handing out holocrons to people and stuff. (I tried leaving them hidden in taxi’s and around planets first but nobody seemed to react that way, so I just approached people.) Went on a hiatus and came back to join forces with the remnants to rebuild the empire. WAS set with a spyapp to betray Jorg with Scissus and become Emperor, but was blown up in that rickety shuttle (should never have gotten on that terrible shuttle) for being remotely associated with the death of some guy who happened to be married to a bounty hunter we had recruited. (Just moments before the shuttle ride I ordered her to separately scout a different planet and cause confusion, but this order was overruled by Jorg, the irony.) Shout out to Holt and that one Echani hunter guy.

Artas (Gotal hunter) – I didn’t get to play him much, because of Alac. He agreed to bodyguard the new Coruscant republic leader but wasn’t around until after the siege because I was busy being killed on Alac. Dueled with Scissus and was killed. (His character sheet made it impossible to just stand by.)

Flick (Balosar KDY spy) – This guy was a big coward whose biggest achievements were discovering hidden space stations and sectors. He also earnestly tried to help a gamorrean enter the sarlaac pit but for some reason they thought he set him up and got chased out of tatooine. Ended up joining CROS briefly but I flied him into a sun to pursue other interests.

Kadoos (Gungan bounty hunter) – This guy was a shot at taking the infamy jar-jar had wounded gungans with and flipping it into badassness and I think he succeeded mostly. His greatest moment was dueling an Abyssin over Ryloth after being mistakenly docked (They thought I was some support harrasser from earlier or something). I quickly hopped over to his shuttle, undocked and land/autopiloted. Then the Abyssin and I dueled as the ship crashed into the planet, it was epic. Somehow I ended up winning, and I drug him around the planet until his reinforcements gave up. Then a Mando showed up after I took too much spice so I offered to split the bounty just so I wouldn’t get jacked while I was weak. Later killed by CROS for association with some people I randomly fell into to learn combat with.

Radlum (Sith Zeltron) – Not much I want to say here, I’m trying my best to forget.

Yarus Vol (Gran soldier) – He was supposed to be fodder for the rebellion since it didn’t have any people. Ended up towing the line LONG after due to people just not signing up with the good guys. I was usually the only active military member in my clans save one or two, it got better later on though in the new republic, and then worse again in Alderaan. The funny thing is, he was just TERRIBLE at combat, really bad. Awful luck, etc. But in a support capacity he lived a long damn time and protected (when he wasn’t AFK) a lot of people. He was usually seen alongside important leaders acting as a bodyguard. I don’t think I’ll be playing a clanned soldier again for a while.

Nomo (Cathar bounty hunter) – This guy was originally meant to stir up trouble by being a big mooch, but being charming enough to drag other people into his problems. He was seen eating a lot of food in a bar once. Had plans to imitate jedi and scam people (If those jedi were wondering why I was so curious about them), but I was too busy on Yarus.

Zhannar (Pirate human) – This was the guy that made those pirate posts on the terminals, before Rarsek was active. Again, I had other alts that I had to play, so he got put on the back burner. He only did a few orbital raids on taxi’s, and that’s about it.

Mechlior (Baragwin Swordsmith) – Tribute to the Chrono Trigger blacksmith. He mostly just built ships for the rebellion, since Telgorn had the weapon market locked down. Was semi active later long enough to do his slow shuffle walk and strange lingo for people. Didn’t play him much.

Gaht (Superstitious Mandalorian) – He believed in bad luck, so tried to give himself as much as possible. This way he gains more honour by overcoming unfair odds. I got really busy towards the end of last TL, so only played him shortly.

• rakun Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 1:39 am #21604

I loved Alac and Yarus.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 2:13 am #21605

Who played Mandavaskor? He was probably my favorite Imperial from Era 2. It was very evil when he bombed Lorrd.

• Kirash Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 8:06 am #21609

If it makes you feel any better, Altrez, I really loved Alac from a character standpoint and I really did not want to kill you off. If I could have, I would have taken Jorg on his own.

• Terezi Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 3:11 pm #21613

@Kirash: <3 Thank you.

@Baxtalo
      : Nothing personal. Novi just wasn’t pleased with the way things were going. D:

• Mlodk Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 3:12 pm #21614

Sloko: Sith Diplomat turned Tatooine Ruler who managed to become Chancellor twice after rigging the elections, browbeating people with the military, and bringing the Sith back in to the Republic.

Largus: Also known as Darth Exitus, victim of inject bullshit and random boredom.

Pergot: Imperial Engineer who somehow became the head of KDY without wanting to, disappeared randomly throughout the timeline because I got bored of the game and was busy doing other shit. Semi-famously talked about laying eggs in his engineers and threatening to hatch them if the engineers didn’t work hard enough.

• Mlodk Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 3:14 pm #21615

EDIT: Doubleposted

• Xavious Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 5:10 pm #21620

Vyz aka Lord Animus, Roy “Scar” Gibbs, Drako the Greater, Niko’dim Khadril. My lesser known characters used mainly for clan utility were Tygo, Yafe, Deeseven, and Xakar.

So much happened this TL I don’t even know where to start. Vyz was my first forcer, so I spent a lot of time learning how that works in era 1. It was also my first chance to really get my feet wet with battlegroup engagements. I wish I had made a better name for myself, but I was always on a ship and always played pretty cloak and dagger. Coreceren I owe you an apology! I remember leaving Holt and one of my best friends IRL stuck in a crappy situation on Ord Mantell because I was too intoxicated to play that night. So my bad for that lol! I was one of the last sith standing from the Sith Empire due to how cautious I played with my first forcer. One of the best moments I had was raiding Coruscant with Morsus and Holt and sending everyone scurrying. Vyz ended up dying with his newly converted sith ally, Esgalon when I got ballsy and tried to raid the jedi temple. That was a bad call, but after finally getting approved for a force boost to 105 I felt pretty invincible :P.

Roy aka “Scar” was my gruff talking, bounty hunter/gladiator who got his start at Vice on Ziost. Vice was one of the cooler aspects of era 1 in my opinion. I remember the long drawn out fights me and Tenyata had competing for the title and how the crowd could watch from the bar. I really think you should have had the chance to fight Vagur for the crown too, Kirash ;). Scar would go on to take a few bounties here and there, but I was always meticulous with the execution. Tork, Riskyr, and some others I can’t remember off of the top of my head made me pretty rich, especially Tork’s bounty.

Drako started out in Skyriver. I left and came back later when it was CSA. After that crumbled he ended up in the Empire, CRoS, and finally the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders at the end. Drako lived through 4 or 5 wars and almost died I don’t know how many times. It was a pretty fun character. The raid we did on the Dominion the day before EoT was pretty awesome.

Those are the top 3 most memorable characters I had. The others were just used for clan utility.

Niko was my Mandalorian, but I didn’t really accomplish as much with that character as I would have liked to. I had some pretty fun naval engagements, being a pilot main. Clashed with the Vurk jedi that was in the Dominion a few times, but we never got anywhere with that. Later I would die anti-climatically on the Mandalore landing pad to a forcer/combatant goon squad :D.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.