Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 127 total)
    • Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:35 pm #21501

Also, everyone who claimed Zarkonian worked for the Sith or had proof he worked for them in era 3 was wrong or a liar. It seemed like every time Rarsek or Zarkonian killed some member of the Republic, they had a private channel with Teloun, when I literally never had one on Zarkonian and ignored every single drone he sent me. One of Zarkonian’s main rules was don’t talk to somebody if they aren’t useful, and Teloun stopped being useful when he stopped being Emperor.

Zarkonian was 100% in it for himself, and nobody else. I really think misunderstanding his motives and who his allies were lead to a lot of people’s downfall. The only person who really accurately guessed it (that I’m aware of) was Mirne when he was being framed for Lillith’s murder.

• rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:44 pm #21502

I tried slipping microphones to you and your employees with Torgha, hidden into fake containers, when I was working for Alderaan mini-government, but it seemed like they were always found or something. 😛

• Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:47 pm #21503

Even if you managed to get them onto Zarkonian or someone he talks to frequently, he never spoke about business out loud. If I gave an order, it was via a message disk or in a way that was super ambiguous in case anyone was listening. I also had a message in my clanmotd that everyone needed to check for mics daily.

• rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:53 pm #21504

Yeah, I figured that’s why it never worked. I was hoping no one would notice them, though. 😛 Slipping microphones to random people on Arkania was fun too, I occasionally heard a thing or two, but never something important.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:55 pm #21505

I used tapdata to great effect once it went in. It didn’t matter if I didn’t know what was said, just that certain people were talking to each other. Way more useful EXCEPT when we got a mic onto Bregan and he didn’t know for a couple weeks. That fed a lot of really useful intel.

• rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:59 pm #21506

Heh. That must have been fun, to listen to Bregan’s conversations. I RPed with him a few times, too, since he wanted to be trained as a Jedi. I was only a jedi knight with Torgha, but a sentinel/watchman, so I always was running around, doing stuff, trying to gather information on what pirates, Telgorn and Zarkonian Technologies were doing. 😛

• Kirash Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 1:10 pm #21507

Nightvaj don’t you doubt Seveah for one moment. Seveah was an awesome character and a lot of fun to rp with. I wasn’t lying when I said that Seveah was the most useful tool I had.

• Moh Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 1:41 pm #21508

Era 1: Vale ( Ubese BH ), Jordi ( Mirialan Sith Lord aka Darth Karza Sith Empire ), Broer ( Defel Smuggler Skyriver/CSA)

Era 2: Bud ( Toong Pilot CSA ), Kaleb ( T’Surr BH ), Reaper ( Dashade Combat CRoS leader ), Vepiras ( Weequay Sith Lord )

Era 3: Sabina ( Mirialan BH ), Cantrix ( Mandalorian Al’verde ), Marlo ( Second Mandalorian Al’verde )

Out of all the characters, it’s a toss up between Vale and Reaper (Tusk) for my favorite. Had a lot of fun this TL, killed a lot of you guys. Can’t wait for the new TL

• Andvari Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 1:45 pm #21509

Zaral – A kiffar.

Renn – A Jedi.

Rarsek – A Pirate.

• tolynyk Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 1:54 pm #21510

Vaunce – Leader, Bashiar
      Tinker – Number2 Telgorn

• Baxtalo Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 3:31 pm #21514

I had a long character obituary list with feats of achievement written, but I cannot find it. In no particular order:

Ohkirrharawr
      Turai Na
      Tatcho Lashav
      Mordan-and-Nuran Talio-Elain
      Eith Pond
      Tenna Aamaw
      Baxtalo Efta
      Satarma’in
      Boomer

• Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 3:40 pm #21516

Ohkirrharawr was cool.

• Seryb Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 3:40 pm #21517

I didn’t know you were OBax, Bax. He was kind of a douche but I liked the char all the same. Still wanted to kill you though. 😀

• Seryb Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 3:41 pm #21518

iphones and forums don’t comply… Ohki

• Walldo Keymaster
      April 13, 2013 at 3:42 pm #21519

Lesse, here are my favorite characters, in no particular order.

Fillipe – What a cool dude. I originally rolled him to be a crazy homeless spice addict but i eventually got sucked into Sorosuub. Flip ended up making a lot of friends and contacts, I love playing the low-key ‘in the know’ type of characters. Probably my favorite moment was negotiating a peace between the Republic and the Bankers at the start of era 3. Flip was tortured by the empire when he was on the same planet as where Teloun got assassinated. He got a real cool description I wish I had saved of being all beat up.

Kirash I had Tenyata’s armor after she got permed so if anyone ever saw that restring pop up it was totally me

Asori – She was Elain’s best friend/sister holy moly i loved Asori. I rolled right when the first of the Lorrdian stuff was happening and Elain was the only other Lorrdian around at the moment so we decided to roleplay together. It was a great example of how to jump into the thick of things. I had a ton of great scenes with the Imperials and especially the Emperor. Too bad I didn’t have the time/availability to get as involved with the rebellion as Asori because I was also playing…

Austrums – He was a hardline Imperial bro and I loved him dearly. He and Teloun joined the Empire on like day 1 of the empire and they ended up being bros before Teloun was anyone. I got to do a lot of cool stuff.

Yerkys – hhahahaha I hate you, Argent Gold. Yerkys was a Twilek I rolled at random who happened to be on Coruscant when ARgent Gold carried out a bombing of the senate building. Yerky got arrested and was torture-prisoned. It was a lot of fun, I got to see the ‘rise of the empire’ sort of RP as the republic leaders got more and more evil. Naturally as soon as he got released, he just happened to be on Alderaan when the palace got bombed and he got arrested AGAIN. Yerkys’ death scene with Rochaid is one ofmy all time favorite memories

There are more but I should probably get back to work!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.