Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 127 total)
    • rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:28 am #21476

Just editing. Nevermind this post.

• rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:29 am #21477

{Mando’ad Encrypted Frequency}{Haar Ke’gyce}<Mand’alor>[Angar]: To be… or not to be.

fire
      Theres not enough energy left to fire ANYthing!

A thick green beam from Remnant Orbital Defensive Cannon ~SURGES~ towards your vessel…
      WARNING! Ship hull severely damaged!

A thick green beam from Remnant Orbital Defensive Cannon ~SURGES~ towards your vessel… [x4]
      Ships Missile Launcher DAMAGED!
      You are ripped apart as your spacecraft explodes…

• rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:30 am #21478

I RPed with Bregan on Torgha. I had to kill you over Arkania on Angar, though. 😛

• Hashi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:38 am #21479

Some of my chars were:  Deghar (Wroonian Engy – Ba’shiar), Jodoo (Quermian Engy – CRoS), Vexkrit (Verpine LeaderEngy – KDY), Soma (Kaminoan LeaderMed – KDY), Sou (Quermian Engy – ZT & Mandos), and Isko (Mandalorian Diplo).

• Hashi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:41 am #21480

Partial list:  Deghar/Ba’shiar, Jodoo/CRoS, Vexkrit/KDY, Soma/KDY, Sou/ZT & Mandos, Isko/Mandos.

• Bai Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:58 am #21481

Iek Jek’kay, of course. Theodore, Moff of Ziost. Sammie aka Freckles the slightly neurotic “jedi” I had all timeline but didn’t really get to play until the end. I had a bounty hunter in there somewhere but I can’t remember her name. I mostly just played Iek. I couldn’t focus on other chars because you people would scream about orders. 😛

side note that amuses me:

( IMM | CHAT ) Coffinc mortchats to you ‘Iek is a 121 year old female Jawa.’

( IMM | CHAT )[Iek]: ‘lmao.’

( IMM | CHAT ) Walldo mortchats to you ‘Do you wanna know your playtime’

( IMM | CHAT )[Iek]: ‘yes’

( IMM | CHAT ) Walldo mortchats to you ‘491.23 days’

• Sarac Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 8:11 am #21483

That’s a lot of playtime!

I’d post my chars if I could remember them but I pretty much gave up after my jedi died in era 2

• Kirash Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 8:19 am #21484

Torom Gat – Jedi Grand Master – I sincerely apologize to everyone involved for the shit I did mid-Era 1 onward. I also apologize for allowing Esgalon to continue his pitiful existance. Permed Aeris who he loved. Permed Jordi after a long fight that included RP in the middle of it. Props to Moh for that. Permed by Jorg, a.k.a. Xayluth.

Tenya’tasi’ren (Tenyata) – Bounty Hunter – Arena fighter. Vagur kept avoiding me. Hence I never got to fight him for champion as was my due. Permed Jah for being stupid and trying to break into the Vice back rooms. Permed Aurren for his role in her husband, Jay Karez’s death. Permed Jorg (Xayluth) and Alac (Raiskus) with two grenades in their Gozanti for the same reason shortly before being permed by Arrak (Scissus) during EoE.

Trodin Greers – Imperial Inquisitor – 100% Imperial. Completely loyal to Hal. Permed by Thulsa after an OOC huff and puff by me when I got pissed off at Troll.

Jesten-and-Bertan Tekon-Shaloz (Darth Atrox) – Emperor’s Hand – My favorite character of this timeline. Was permed by the CSA during the Empire/CSA War, but restored due to blanket perm rules. Found out I was Force Sensitive. Was groomed by Largus (Darth Exitus) as a Sith long before I was awakened. Wound up being apprenticed to Aldara (Darth Modus) who she hated intensely. One ship development and approved SpyApp later, I caught Aldara while he was botting. Would have killed him except he unfamiliared me and Teloun when we were trying to RP with him. He did Drain on me which prompted me to drop him. Rennek came in and wasted him. This eleveated me to Sith Lord and I took the name Darth Atrox. I was singlehandedly responsible for starting the events which led to the destruction of Lorrd by posing as the Priestess of Via. Afterwards, I started manipulating the remaining Lorrdians and drove Talio-Elain batshit crazy. After Teloun’s decent into madness, I had another SpyApp filled out but was unable to fulfill it due to some BS with how long it sat and the timing when it was approved. Inject-shafted by Siradril’s exploting of code loopholes.

Kipu Upitu – Telgorn Engineer – My armor botter. Clan Chief of the Upitu Tribe. Kind of floated between handling Telgorn’s fleet and doing armor until I was permed by Rarsek. Clone woke up and I just decided to keep botting armor.

Thar-Zil – Telgorn Head of Security – My Weequay former enforcer for some random Hutt turned Telgorn Security. Kind of a jackass, but really wanted to keep the peace on Telgorn worlds no matter how he did it. Permed Purch after he threatened to raise my bounty when I chased off his goon squad. Permed Fahnz after Rarsek’s crew helped Telgorn track him down. Permed Ikhshidid (trapped him in his phome after I figured out that he was using OOC info and logging on right after I went to sleep) for being a pain in his ass.

Favva – a.k.a. Faye – Telgorn IT – General shit disturber. Kept comlinks with Teloun, Dakhet, and Kors. The one responsible for the broadcasts “The Truth About The Death of Mor’gan Lee” and “Where Are They Now?” Mainly a cure boredom character.

• Domovoi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 8:48 am #21486

Edric, Regent of the Sovereign Republic of Alderaan and the final Chancellor of the New Republic. I totally had grand plans to make a comeback as the Galactic Alliance, but it all fell through when the Mandos got the upper hand.

Nikoysk, bothan Espi main that had 150 espi/slicer/smuggling. I joined the Corsairs, but I dropped out whenever the Sovereign Republic popped up because I took Edric to it. Niko was aka Alpha, or the Listener

Trael, Khommite Engineer for Zarkonian Technologies. I left ZT when I made Niko because he was so much fun.

Malux, Devaronian Bounty Hunter, aka ‘A horned being in a quarra-class war suit’ that chilled in the Arkanian plaza. The only character that got permed. I went after the Mandalorian Falleen and his mass of soldier mobs took me down before I could get away. I did it like two days before EoE

• downer Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 8:50 am #21487

Don’t worry Rakun, you were just one out of many that had the opportunity to kill Bregan lol.  I think that was really all he was good at, dying a lot.

• Aleksei Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 9:03 am #21489

Irah Black – Ba’shiar, Director under Rhea Alcantara, didn’t play for a long time, then Republican Senator of Alderaan hopeful, turned Sovereign Republic of Alderaan’s first President. Had IRL stuff come up and was unable to bring it to fruition because of it… Spent my final days leading RSD, helping out both sides of the war.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 9:35 am #21490

CSA Head of State Mav Forluum, Admiral of the Republic Aston, and Dean of Carida Morsui Vusssssssssssssssssssehnet. I will never roll another snake in my life.  fuck the letter s.

• Gyndi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 9:51 am #21491

Pyr’ten Zel, Jedi Grand Master. All around grumpy shitbag Lannik. Captured by Holt, Jordi, and some other scrub sith while trying to protect the guy who killed Jordi’s alt. Killed Cassie with his buhr hands when Morsus turned her against him, then got killed by Morsus. Turned into a ghost for a while, then got locked away in a tower without a key.

Denakt Somelastname, Givin developer at Ba’shiar. Developed the NEP HP cybernetic with some help from Rhea. Called someone a mouthbreather over clanmessage because they were being really really stupid. Life force sucked out by awful people in some other clan.

Bolis Udpaat, started KDY. I was a major pain in the ass for the Empire after Hal got shit on. Made Jamie mad on the daily, insulted Teloun regularly for being too soft. Ended up quitting for a while because of my grandpa being in the hospital, came back, Zarkonian was in charge, said ‘ehfuckit’ and suicided.

Qikees, Rebellion Jedi with a temper, later joined the Corsairs, later killed by unknown forcer.

Some Verpine whose name is hard to remember because it was mostly just fs and zs. Rolled as an engineer, accidentally rolled force, right after Qikees died. Wanted to be a queen, went power crazy, ate Edain and Xilius to try to get their power, made Morton angry. Made up some new Sith, started talking to Morton about it, Morton got angrier, killed me. :C

• Zakattack Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 10:57 am #21492

I started playing right after CSA was crushed… and I only really had four “Mains”; in this order.

Ulthic-Bothan Espi who worked for KDY, I was very stupid with him and very vocal and he only lasted a couple weeks before getting killed by the empire.

Zahn-Human Medic for the empire, eventually captured by the rebels and killed by that one guy, syke or skyke or sky.

Galk- Bothan Espi who started in the empire, but turned sides when offered the chance by elain. Eventually killed himself over the “madness” cadro kept speaking into his head.

Zalk- Bothan Espi who started in the republic, left and freelanced(tried to join the corsairs), then rejoined the republic only to get sent to telgorn to spy on them(Spyapp Denied). Stayed with telgorn until it’s collapse and then joined the dominion, Rose to the Coordinator of their intel division before getting outcast by rarsek(long story) Then went into hiding before getting killed by a hunter claiming the bounty on him the day before EoT

Such a Great First TL, you guys are all awesome and I can’t wait to play this next one.

• Terezi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm #21500

This was my first timeline on LotJ. I had been watching Mlodk play the game for some time before I actually decided to join. There was some apprehension that I had about playing a mud. Not because “Hurr durr text-based game” but rather a conversation with an ex that I had had which really turned me off to the idea. Eventually Mlodk managed to convince me to play and now I regret that I didn’t try sooner. I started out just before things came to a head between the Empire and the CSA.

Seveah: My first character was Seveah, a Twi’lek Leader/Smuggler in Era 2. I spent some time getting used to the commands and being generally a noob. Eventually, once I got over navigation, piloting, and making sure to check the room early and often, I was able to really get into the swing of things. Seveah was brought into the intelligence division of the Empire and almost immediately work started falling into her lap. She got in good with a character named Jasper who was working with a duros named Nro. They had something up their sleeve. From Seveah’s point of view, Jasper was attempting to set her up on Naboo and, with some guidance from Mlodk, I managed to escape the trap and flee back to Coruscant. Some events happened outside of Seveah’s vision in which Jasper was captured and interrogated. Seveah was brought in to weigh his life and that was my first perm, not a month into the game.

Nro was furious, according to the others in the Empire, and threatened to bomb my ships and otherwise kill me. He was captured and killed shortly after that. Seveah was promoted quickly and, after Shaloz left the intelligence division to become a Sith, she was eventually made the director of imperial intelligence. Some mistakes were made by myself here and I have since learned my lesson. None of these mistakes contributed to Seveah’s death. Seveah was eventually caught aiding Largus and Shaloz after they left the Empire, namely assisting in Largus’ escape from the citadel. She was executed by Teloun after a lengthy and fun interrogation.

It was around this point that I had my first account name change. I had chosen Seveah as my account name, not realizing that was not a good idea. I then became Nightvaj.

Lasciel: Lasciel was a human engineer working for the Empire in Era 2. I wanted something to do that contributed to the advancement of my clan and we were short engis. Lasciel built the first Imperator this timeline with the assistance of KDY. She went on to build more ships for the Empire before the bombing of Lorrd. This event led Lasciel to reevaluate what she was doing and, given her already weak personality, she snapped. Lasciel ran from the Empire and was eventually lured into a trap by two rogue Sith lords. There, she was tortured and pushed further into insanity. After trying to make amends with the Empire for leaving, she ended up dead by Teloun’s hand.

Teloun: 2 Terezi: 0

These were my most involved characters in Era 2. I learned some lessons with these two about mud ettiqute and I plan never to repeat those mistakes again…

Novi: Novi was a Twi’lek Leader/Pilot. I spent most of my time running cargo on Novi while I was at work, though she did have a few friends in Pergot and Elain. Novi was anti-government, which easily translated to anti-imperial at the time, and there was an attempt by the Rebellion to recruit her. At that time, though, I had to stop playing for a while, so I missed the call. Novi made some credits by selling KDY ships to unlicensed individuals by purchasing the ships for herself and then turning around and selling them for a minor profit. It wasn’t until Era 3 that I really pushed Novi to do something. She met a couple of people on Arkania who were looking for something to do now that the Rebellion was over and Novi proposed a deal. She would fund the creation of an Engineering corporation in exchange for an executive position. Resurrection Starship Design started here. Originally intended to help with  the Lorrd reconstruction theme that was going on at the time, Telgorn beat us to it, so we settled on Corellia and went from there.

Novi eventually managed to get in touch with the former Emperor, either through them contacting her or her contacting them (I can’t remember). There, she struck a deal. They would back her if she worked with their agents to supply ships and services. The arrangement was profitable enough for her so she agreed. Shortly after the formation of RSD, Elain’s reputation was going downhill and she wanted to join RSD. Being friends, Novi offered a position, but made arrangements behind the scenes to remove Elain from the picture. Novi did not want Elain’s reputation to follow her to this new company and damage their image. Fortunately for Novi’s conscience, Elain died before her plan could be enacted. The next while was struggling to keep membership in RSD up while things got rolling. With Zarkonian Technologies as a competitor, pirate raids, and the sith accidentally tipping the Corsairs to Novi’s involvement with them, things became very very difficult.

I had my last account name change here, from Nightvaj to Terezi. It was amusing at first, but when other players began to ignore things I had to say simply because of my account name, I knew I had made a mistake, so I changed it to something a bit less silly.

Then Elain’s clone showed up. Novi had a bit of an extreme position when it came to the whole Clone Rights debate. She did not like clones at all. She did not have a clone and she did not condone the cloning of an entire sentient. Parts to keep them alive? Sure. That was fine with her. So Novi put her old plan into motion again. She brought Elain to Bespin where Teloun was waiting. Teloun incapacitated Elain and gave Novi an Imperator for compensation. Novi held on to the print for a month or two before construction began. That damn Imperator never made it out of the hangar bay from what I understand.

Eventually Novi’s misdeeds caught up to her and she was captured by one of the Corsairs. She was interrogated and executed. I have to say that I was mildly disappointed that Teloun wasn’t the one who killed her.

Xana: I jumped right back into things with a Lorrdian I had rolled when they were on sale right after the destruction of Lorrd. Xana was pro-imperial, a fact that she kept hidden. She attempted to join ASP at one point, but then the Corsairs destroyed the organization. I stopped playing until the end of the timeline at that point.

And that is the story of all of my characters that made it past level five.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.