Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
    • rakun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 4:38 pm #21530

I loved roleplaying with Yerkys. I always wanted him to confess it, so we could make a broadcast about it and try to pass a couple of laws. 😛

• Bando Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 4:54 pm #21531

Played as Merton mostly.. was in the corsairs… That banker clan… Just kind of messed around with him. First  was awesome. Thanks guys

• Quicksilver Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 4:59 pm #21532

Era 1 – Kaya Vakadakis – Miraluka combat main that I rolled as a concession to get @nightingale to start playing lotj again as her sister Naia Vakadakis. Ended up rolling force, successfully avoided being awakened for a few months before being randomly attacked by Falcon’s Jedi on Nal Hutta for being a Sith. Promptly joined the Sith because the Jedi were a bunch of shitheads. Turned out the Sith were too, with a few exceptions. Ended up deciding to go neutral because I oocly didn’t want to do Sith roleplay and it turned out to be much more fun than I anticipated. Really loved getting trained by Zarhai, who didn’t care that I was neutral and encouraged it. Ended up having my final training finished by Morsus, but decided to leave the Sith because Zarhai vanished and Arrak was rarely around, and they were really the only Sith that roleplayed about anything more than being super evil and ‘totally’ dark. Also because Jorg was sexually harassing Naia, who ended up quitting lotj again over it. Did a bunch of random stuff, ended up being permed by Jorg and Alac on Ryloth.

Era 2 – Kamina Rippel. Of House Rippel. Balosar minor nobility and all around awesome guy. Was a part of Telgorn’s original crew that ran something over 100 million credits in cargo and generally stirred things up and had a blast. Taught Nova, Iek, and company how to have a little bit of fun along with their engineering stuff, was generally just a mascot and ladies dude. Ended up going mostly inactive on him due to rolling Kyne. Was terrified of Shabet.

Kyne Trivist – Omwati pilot du jour. Had ‘space cancer’ which was just an excuse for me to be inactive/kill him off if he ever got awful. Ran a bunch of cargo because I had this idea to start a clan, and wanted to get it right. So after a few weeks of that, I ended up with maxed out credits and started publicly pitching the idea of a piloting training camp, right during the middle of the rebellion, which it turns out, is not the best time to pitch clan ideas that sound boring. Nobody would touch it so eventually I got sick of waiting and applied for the clan by myself. Ended up having to pay like 70 million credits to the empire for the right to start the clan and two ships, after I went through the process of getting Folor built and a sector assigned. Had zero students and only two ships for another few months before the Rebels won out and finally agreed to sell me MC40s, so then I started teaching a trickle of students. After that Telgorn became a major clan and sold me a ton of Mediators, which were the brunt of the training fleet, the Republic eventually sold me B-wings, and I was a happy camper. At it’s height Carida had about 4 other leader mains and a couple of newbies who didn’t stay long due to the very slow pace, but I ended up training over 30 different students in other clans that wanted flight lessons. Not many stayed on for the whole course, because I broke it up and apparently people hate being paced or something. I ran an extremely laid back style of clan as well, there was no reason to backbite or fight for advancement, and I tried to be as open and honest with the clan goals as I possibly could be with people that joined, instead of playing with things close to the vest like people seem to think is a good idea for some reason. Could have killed Teloun and Rarsek numerous times and saved everyone the headache, but Kyne was actually mildly pro-evildoers, and I didn’t want to kill people who were moving the timeline with their activities. Around that time, someone started circulating the rumor that he was a Sith Lord, which was generally recieved with great hilarity by anyone that had spent any time roleplaying with me, and oft repeated. Eventually I trained a couple of people to completion and decided that around a year in, it was time to retire Kyne. Gave the clan to Miare, who had developed the Carida durasteel because she was very active and seemed to be driven. She then turned it into Telgorn 2.0 and I cried on the inside. But, it was resolved.

Era 3 – Kossk Lossk. Asshole Trandoshan leader-combat. He was an asshole that trained people, then told them they would die because they sucked. Didn’t matter who. Time proved him right. I got tired of playing such a caustic character and felt it would be betraying the character if I suddenly changed him up and made him nice, so I opted to suicide by fighting a Wookiee Jedi.

Barbacca – Wookiee bher that was around since era 1, but rarely played. He ended up perming people that wanted to fight and led, after a crisis of honor, an assault on the Dominion tower with a ton of other bhers because he was being paid for it. The only one to not end up stunned on their landing pad because he figured out it was a trap after the first explosion. Died in space shortly thereafter.

Slant – Twi’lek pilot for the Dominion. He didn’t have a whole lot of personality really, and was just around so I could participate in the timeline. Got into a few good battles, was constantly going up against the Mandos when they outnumbered him and getting away. Ended up blowing up Carida’s fleet over Arkania, then getting imm-exploded. Missed the battle portion of the EoT, sadly.

• Kirash Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:06 pm #21533

How the fuck did you get my armor? Give it back!

I had a little interaction with Asori, but not much.

• Aydenn Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:10 pm #21535

I liked Barbacca for the brief period I got to know the character. I thought Zero and I going back and forth for our lives in the Carida shop was pretty funny. Thanks for getting the jump on me in there.. But you chose right.

• Cronlan Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:17 pm #21538

In no particular order:

Castor (Kel Dor Sith Empire Admiral)

Raevin (Firrerreo Sith Empire Soldier/Leader)

Kel (Omwati Old Republic Admiral/LD Champion)

Vitek (Trandoshan Rebel Army Captain)

Jareck (Arkanian Zarkonian Ship Builder/Second)

Igot (Weequay Soldier New Republic/Freelance)

Pakat (Cathar Smuggler/Empire Soldier/Traitor to Empire/Telgorn Cargo/Security) My favorite char this TL/all time.

And at the end of the TL I was playing Segola the Barabel bounty hunter for kicks and giggles. @Lonestar and whoever else knew him

(Edit: Added a couple and added races)

April 13, 2013 at 5:17 pm #21540

I liked that Talz too. I had been hired by the Dominion earlier, and with you hiring me too, I was torn and needed to make a decision. So I decided to beat you both down and then get outside input. 😛

April 13, 2013 at 5:18 pm #21541

Kamina and Pakat were bros, man.

• Cronlan Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:30 pm #21548

I read you played him after I posted. Surprised me that it was you.

• Bai Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:43 pm #21551

I loved Kamina, Fillipe, and Austrums. But I knew who played those guys already. 🙁

• Bai Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:45 pm #21552

Also, I loved Vale and kept a comlink to a channel with him the entire timeline.

• Zakattack Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 5:48 pm #21553

Hey I know it’s kinda taboo but there’s a tinychat for more TL banter at tinychat.com/lotj

• Falcon Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 6:17 pm #21557

@Quicksilver

I highly doubt I randomly attacked you on Nal Hutta.

1. I’m terrible at PVP, regardless if I’m a Jedi or not. I’m garbage and would probably get owned by a level 1 combat Jawa

2. I don’t ever recall going to Nal Hutta ever on my short lived Jedi

3. I refer you back to 1 because seriously, I’ve never randomly attacked anyone on LotJ before. I know my limitations and I stick to RP

• Moh Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 6:23 pm #21558

Ohki was cool. Poor flip. And Asori for all intents and purposes is dead. -.-

April 13, 2013 at 6:50 pm #21560

Maybe it wasn’t you Falc. It was just some Jedi that really made a big deal about how Kaya was totally a Sith, attacked her, dragged her to Coruscant. So she ended up joining the Sith.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.