Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 127 total)
    • Kirash Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm #21621

Scar was awesome and our fights were always down to the wire. I really missed having fun with him after Tenyata died. Best Vice character I interacted with hands down.

Edit: Were you the one over Ziost when I killed Jordi? I know the Geonosian (Novus I think) was there but there was one other. I figured you were up in space. That was why I killed Jordi instead of capturing him.

• Henk Member
      April 14, 2013 at 7:09 pm #21622

@Zeromus, I swear it was in the first or second paragraph of the disk given to me. probably an editorial error or whatever.

@xavious Even though that was my first real forcer vs forcer battle and I pretty much sucked at everything in it during the actual fighting, I will always remember running past the two Sith trying to break into the Republic base whilst the more important people like the Chancellor made their way to the landing pad, and then effectively luring them into the Jedi temple. fun times.

• Direz Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 7:24 pm #21623

I played:

Maxwell(Senator of Corellia, suicided cuz wasnt fun), Sulan(Arkanian Administration) I left a dumby in charge, got restored and then suicided for points for…, Aldara(one of my mose favorite characters despite his death). I was also Riskyr (engineer for Empire and Draenell), Couple other bothans becuase I was bored, Rahn(duh), Kir!!!! (super fun)

• Direz Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 7:37 pm #21624

OH! I was also ‘Zhat guy!” Doctor Ludvig von Klause. –He was sooooo fun. Got permed while botting. Oh and Risk? Risk turned out to become friends with Teloun.. then got permed while botting.

I at least got off the ship development on Aldara. Yay for that. And despite being permed by my apprentice while i was afk.. it was still fun(HATES THAT MY MASTER WAS NEVER ON BUT SO BE IT) I had the most force in the Empire at that time. I like to think my RP was pretty damn solid and I learned that never bot if you’re a forcer or could maybe die sometimes. Also, if your character hates someone so hard that they want to see them dead. Don’t be a nice guy OOCly. Just do it.

• Xavious Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 7:50 pm #21625

@Kirash – Yeah that was me in space watching it go down. Jordi was intent on going against you solo, which was actually pretty admirable. We really couldn’t afford to lose him, but that’s how it went down lol.

@Henk
      – I was feeling pretty overzealous once I got lightsaber mastery. That happened pretty much 2 days after I got set to 101 :P. I really botched that fight when I stopped blocking the lift, but I didn’t trust Esgalon to catch you and put you down in time . If we could have dropped you and made our way back down, it might have ended differently. But alas, once you rallied up with the other 2 forcers and we were trapped by the lift it was game over.

• Kirash Participant
      April 14, 2013 at 9:32 pm #21626

@Direz: Said it before, I’ll say it again. You should be glad that you died like a Sith should die instead of being grenaded. Also, you weren’t afk codewise. If you hadn’t used Drain on me after you unfamiliared me and Teloun, you might have been able to live to tell the tale. Also, it was kind of silly of you to bot in the open when you knew there were a lot of people in the Empire who didn’t like you and wanted you dead.

• Mlodk Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 2:24 am #21627

Yeah, at least you didn’t get owned by inject which got fixed a week after after your death.

• Terezi Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 8:01 am #21628

“I am a Sith, one of the most feared warriors in the galaxy. Look at this douchenozzle with his little, pathetic needle. I shall destroy him. Oh shit. I can’t stop this thing. Come on, lightsaber, get there! COME ON WHY CAN’T I DESTROY THIS NEEDLE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

This is what I imagined Largus going through in his final moments.

• Kirash Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 8:26 am #21629

I think this is more symptomatic of people’s assumptions when there are a lot of Sith in the game. They start acting like Jedi as far as training methods go and forget that RP-wise, it should come down to Master vs. Apprentice to see who is stronger. It’s how the Sith are kept strong.

“Poor boy. The Sith always betray each other, but I’m sure you’ll find that out soon enough.” –Shaak Ti

Also, Mlodk, I felt the same way. After all, I did die the same day you did. A couple of days later, Inject is fixed. While I was glad it was fixed, it felt more like salt on an open wound.

• rakun Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 9:55 am #21632

That’s ok, Kirash and Mlodk. Ambush fixed after my Jedi was ambush-spammed by super squad of the Imperium.

• Direz Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 9:57 am #21633

Yeah I know. I just played nice and betrayed my own character. I should have done differently of course. And i mean physically afk. It would have been more fun if i was there and been like how dare you! let us see! zap za pew zzzz shwang! crash!

I also didnt mean to drain.. i was like holy shit i can still use the force?! omfg! then i was like whoops… overexcited and overreateced.

At least the whole experience was fun overall. I think i did well as a Sith lord type too 🙂

• Ravaus Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 6:08 pm #21635

Welp, I was a few people last timeline, but the only two I REALLY remember were

Raek Ruttledge – Trandoshan Engineer Extraordinaire. One of my favorite characters ever. When Sorosuub got shut down, his RP was pretty well done so I got him killed. He had weird tendencies. I remember freaking out several people when they’d walk in the room and find a Trandoshan in a white business suit violently eating some corpse. We had lots of fun in Sorosuub.

And Myrryk. Myrryk was a puppet of Zarkonian. Pretty much everything was orchestrated behind the scenes to get Myrryk into the Republic. Becoming Chancellor wasn’t really part of the plan and was really a long shot but we made it happen. He was quite crooked and fun to play. The whole becoming Emperor thing was actually done on the fly after disbanding the Senate wasn’t really working well. I figured I needed to get out of the way so I did the whole emperor thing and Steven and I had a huge RP battle for something like an hour ending in Myrryk’s death. The whole thing ended up working well, as the goal the entire time was to get Zarkonian where he ended up.

• Direz Participant
      April 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm #21636

I tried to warn people that Myrryk was only a puppet! then got outcast for countering his arguments. Took pride in that

• Carnus Participant
      April 17, 2013 at 2:05 am #21637

This was my first TL here, and although I missed the end due to RL issues catching up with me, I had a blast.

For those not aware, I played Carnus (Gasp horror shock!) as my first character. A soldier in the rebellion killed within the first few weeks by a Sith. Fun times.

The next character is one that more people will recognize (Probably) and that’s Mirne. He was a sociopathic slicer who used nearly every single person he came across. There were only three friends he had that he actually considered friends and wouldn’t, or didn’t, betray. Talio-Elain, Turai, and Estro-Dahlia.  Mirne was a blast to play because just by proclaiming him the best information broker in the galaxy, he could charge a ridiculous sum for information he either made up or lied about. I believe I helped push a few conflicts that way by selling false information because finding out the truth would have been too much of a hassle for him. People kept being surprised he appeared in half the clans he did, when from day one he was a criminal in it for himself. If he switched clans, it was because the new job sounded interesting or furthered a secret agenda he had at the time.

• Paco Participant
      April 17, 2013 at 3:00 am #21638

Boo. I liked Mirne and am sad that I wasn’t considered a friend, I thought we had fun getting drunk on Raxus Prime. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.