Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
    • Kirash Participant
      April 27, 2013 at 5:12 pm #21765

@Hashi: The payback was righteous. Arrak complimented me on the deception ICly shortly before he cleaved me in two. It was your grenades I used.

• Flek Participant
      May 25, 2013 at 8:45 pm #21956

Only played 2 people of any note last tl. I really didn’t play the mud much. I played Benat until being banned then suicided him. Rolled Vito in era 3 worked by way up to vice admiral in the imperial navy got into maybe 3 skirmishes with rebels. Gave up on them doing anything after a while and left the mud again. The few space battles I did get into I wanna thank both sides for. I had not played a pilot till then. Learned a lot.

• Baxtalo Participant
      May 26, 2013 at 1:13 am #21957

Will the real Tom Rochaid please stand up?

• Kirash Participant
      May 26, 2013 at 1:15 am #21958

No that’s okay. Stay where you are 😛

• Hade Participant
      June 11, 2013 at 11:58 pm #22023

I was two characters last timeline: Bothan Saiga Shayl’dren and Protocol Droid Beetwo.

The Bothan was an Era 1 character that became a Moff in the Sith Empire (at least, I think he did). I remember shit getting way too crazy with the Sith Empire, especially after a ton of Sith personnel died on Coruscant. I distinctly remember Vyz. Cool character, Xavious! After Era 1, Saiga pretty much feel into obscurity. He was pretty obscure already.

I absolutely loved playing Beetwo for the time I did. He and his owner worked for the Arkanian Administration (I remember Sulan, Direz) and then Telgorn after that (I can’t seem to recall that character name). It sucks that school had kicked my ass so much that I had to stop playing. I was really having a blast with that droid.

• Seryb Participant
      June 20, 2013 at 1:38 am #22036

I liked Rochaid, but I got to RP with him a bit more than most.

• Leoninus Participant
      June 21, 2013 at 4:21 am #22037

Kekt, Elrik, and I had a couple Mando’s but I can’t remember their name.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.