Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Last TL Banter
This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 9 months ago by Leoninus.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
    • Zeromus Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 6:51 pm #21561

Do you remember what race? I can settle this. I remember the incident but I’m somewhat confident it was Rhodry, not Falcon.

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 6:51 pm #21562

Raxal – Shit head with a  huge ego. The real Argent Gold. Was in the Sith military, joined the Republic as a spy just days before the Sith Empire fell. Killed a lot of random Republicans. Became the best Senator ever.

Kuvan – Smug, rich dipshit who fantasized that the world was a story being written about him. Started Telgorn.

Goto – Baragwin who tried to appear simple and dumb, was strictly business. Didn’t do much I can remember, though.

Quay – You probably know Quay.

• Bai Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 6:55 pm #21563

Wow, I really didn’t like any of your chars IC, Kresk. Especially Kuvan. And Goto. Goto was terrible. :p

• Baxtalo Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:00 pm #21564

@Moh: it is 100% your fault that we all died in the Republic base. “Yes, leave the vulnerable slicer with no combat levels in the lift that could be called away at any second while we are trapped on the command level…” “And do not forget, arming every grenade on our person when the Jedi come up, then call in the one person who could have aided us afterward!” Aside from this, Cantrix was not a bad runt.

@Terezi
      : I had no idea you were Lasciel. I searched for you with Elain for some time after you must have already died. Also, I never should have trusted Novi.
      @Zak: No idea you were Galk! I was sad what happened with him after the era changed.

@Kirash
      : Elain’s eyes glowed when she died. Your effects were long lasting. Also, do not forget your smuggler teacher!!

@Seryb
      : what did Ohki do to you? lol

@Coreceren
      : cannot tell you how badly I was disappointed when you vanished during the Lorrdian troubles.

Can anyone summarize what happened after the Mandalorians absorbed the Republic?

• Kirash Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:05 pm #21565

It was probably Rhodry. He loved to do stupid shit like that.

Edit: Oh right. Itan-and-Kiron Harken-Neela – Leader Smuggler. Briefly a slave to Teloun. Suffered a nervous breakdown and went catatonic for a time. Came back changed not trusting the Rebellion and hating the Empire. Fought to make Lorrd independent. Was in Telgorn as an Instructor. Died blowing up two Imperials in a taxi… one of which was CoffinC’s points-bought, unawakened Forcer. If it makes you feel any better Chuck, I was trying to get Rennek.

• hun Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:21 pm #21566

era 1: Goran- Barabel combat main

era 2: Sha’Keem-Kaleesh combat-‘Emperors Wrath’

Era 3: Vegart-Gand Combat main that did a few kills, nothing big.

kelto- Muun combat that tried his hand and get some descisions made in the senate by whispering in kors ear 😛

• Fel Member
      April 13, 2013 at 7:42 pm #21568

I had a plethora of random side characters, engineers and soldiers and Dark Troopers, none of which did anything terribly exciting so Ill stick to the major ones:

Era 1: Aurren Pearce was my only character of any real note this era, and he got whisper permed by Kirash after selling his soul to the sith for a coke and a packet of crisps. Really was not a fan of Aurren, somewhat glad he died, just not the way it went down. Also the only character i’ve felt like I legitimately screwed someone OOC with, due to IC circumstances and still feel bad about about. So whoever was head of Ba’shiar during that whole terrible New Order/Venator mess  I apologise, but thats a whole different story.

Era 2: I was Garik Cavill and Rennek Hargreave. Garik got a lot of fun play during Hals Empire, then became Telouns Royal guard then stopped logging when I rolled Rennek who showed up right as the Sith were busy digging Hal’s grave, proceeded then to play him pretty much exclusively until his death near the end of 3.

Era 3: I was mostly Rennek and Garik until both died near the final part of the era, I played Krenis (Character I’d rolled midway through Era 2 but really didnt play.) with the dominion for a while but really didn’t have time and my wife finally made me suicide and pay attention to her as I had promised I wouldn’t be overly involved era 3 >_>

• Alevious Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 7:44 pm #21569

Lyala: Chagrian, Sith Empire. -Edit: Oh yeah, Lyala had like.. 5 levels of force because someone thought that innate force was real force and awakened me XD-

Caliid: Iktotchi, Owner of Galaxy Cab, first cabs in the galaxy.

Cattesh: Ubese, Helped kill Jedi, got killed by a Jedi and group of other people after about 2 hours of PvP.

Skadi: Human, Heavily modded with cybernetics and mechanical vocalizer.

Garsus: Dashade, Second in CRoS

• Kirash Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 9:20 pm #21574

@Kresk: Kuvan was my bitch right up until he decided to become a bitch and go Hurr hurr Rebellion. Bastard…

@Moh
      : Weren’t you also Jah the Trandoshan?

@Coreceren
      : Holt was great. Armand was great too when he was actually around >.<

@Baxtalo
      : You should really send me your think logs about Shaloz because I really had no effin clue that I had that kind of influence on you.

• Seryb Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 10:23 pm #21577

@Baxtalo: Trax was in the Republic when you were part of that raid on the Citadel that killed Korago and Yarus among others.

Laryk, Estebon and I were gonna raid the Dominion HQ right back but shit fell apart cuz we were never on at the right times, then Laryk dissapeared and Estebon got himself killed. -_-

• coffinc Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 10:59 pm #21587

Palladio – It’s real hard to be expansionist and overly aggressive in Era 2. Teloun called me over, gave me a come to Jesus speech which I largely ignored, and then he sent in CRoS. ALMOST got to perm the CRoS punk that got left in the cell and was ordered to kill me when whoever was leading CRoS ordered my death (missed the blackjack, doh!) Bless Triona for coming with me to blockade Bespin, even though I was apparently nuts.

Tristram Artan, Vice Admiral, Republic – Yes, I left a whole BG over Kashyyyk and got it blown up. Conspiracy theorists will declare this an obvious imm plot to make the Republic lose, but I straight up have no idea why I thought that fleet would be safe where I left it overnight. Huge embarrassment in the morning, oi. The Peacekeeper (the Viscount-class, Republic SSD) was however lost shortly after by a different pilot, who really shouldn’t have taken it where they did. 🙁 Dakhet declared I had no honor and had abandoned my post, outcast me, and refused my help afterward. That went well for him. <.<

Bryant – A pretty beefy combat char, but ultimately did nothing.

• Alevious Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:01 pm #21589

Lol Coffinc.. it was me in the cell with you, and you didn’t miss a blackjack, you never got the chance too.

• Henk Member
      April 13, 2013 at 11:08 pm #21592

(Main reasons for the long story; parts of it just need to be told imo, there is also loads of other stuff though, like about Zarkonian, which I’m not telling today)

I was Renssar, like everyone should know by now.He didn’t do all that much of interest in era 1 and 2, But, he took being a Jedi, and being good, more or less to an extreme in era 3.  He was likely the only Jedi who did not scream for the death of Edain’s clone, and rather saw him being given a chance to prove himself different from his former self, at the very least.  The other Jedi did not share this vision, sadly. The various skirmishes others led against Edain were not joined by Renssar, as he felt it was not the right thing to do.(and in one occasion was held back by rule 4)  In the end the ‘good’ Edain nevertheless ended up killed.  Knowing what Edain had said though, about his final clone having a navchart to Hoth, and willing to make that public together with various other things, he felt that action did have to be taken against this last clone. When Bregan, Rennek, Edain, and a very annoying Geonosian were camped up at Arkania and the Republic went there to go after them, Renssar, Tarik, and some soldier came with the extreme measure of having the soldier go there, strapped with 7 of the most powerfull grenades in existance. Issues with communication led to a slow response, and while the grenades succeeded at knocking out all 4 Sith, enough time passed by for Edain to recover, heal, and rearm, and utterly kick our asses, soon after resulting in the deaths of Tarik and the Soldier. Renssar was given the special treatment and after some time of RP was released. This RP, actually partially meant to also give him an opening, and opportunity, to the dark side,  had also brought him to realize that the faults with the Jedi really were something that had to be changed, and instead of going dark or harboring the usual extreme hate to want to kill the sith,  he went to pursue reforms of the Jedi order instead.  Only him and Steven were left at that time, however with additions of others soon turned to 6 or 7 total.  At this time clashes were starting to happen between Steven’s way of thinking and that of Renssar, at about the same time as when Myrryk ended up in charge.

In between, as also mentioned by another, Mirne’s execution. Renssar did not believe Zarkonian’s story and as such thought Mirne to be innocent, but how much can you really do when your clan leader is a puppet? (One part of that story, who the hell goes ‘minesweep’ a ship that will be blown up by even a weak mine, with two persons, and beforehand makes sure you are both armed with repeaters?) Nearing the end though, Mirne released to him that he had faked his dead sometime earlier, meaning that he -still- had an unactivated clone that Renssar knew about. Of course he never told this to anyone, as he knew through this Mirne’s death would be less of an impact.  Some time later Myrryk came to collect Mirne, and killed him off in a ship in Coruscant space, all the time at which Renssar had been keeping an eye on it through farsighting.

Days later, Myrryk disbanded the Senate, and with Steven supporting Myrryk and with the execution(but restoration) of Bregan, this ultimately fractured the order in two. Renssar’s side, who were all preparing spyapps to bring a stop to both Myrryk and Steven,  and Steven’s side, which fell apart when Myrryk declared himself Emperor.  Myrryk died. Steven was locked away in a cell, and Renssar reformed the order now there was nothing stopping him from doing so by forging a new Council, and then getting named Grand Master. One of the earlier things he brought up were the Sith. Edain and Rennek had been ‘behaving’  so to say, and to avoid the mistakes of the past that costed in the loss of so many lives, decided to formally agree to stop pursueing Edain, Rennek, and Xilius all together. Not Teloun though, Teloun was an evil bastard that had to pay. When we got ahold of his ship’s names and realised he was not actually renaming them on travels, or suspected so, we thought we would finally be able to get him. Then someone insisted on blowing them up on Korriban. Sadly with the Order things went downhill too. We couldn’t find anyone with sensitivity except one single guy, who after we discovered him but not yet told him, never woke up again. Other Jedi starting going inactive/quiting, untill the force apps came. At that time I had started making plans to eventually kill off Renssar through death of old age, also because I got bored with the character and this caused my activity to dwindle greatly. Nevertheless. 1 active master, 1 semi-active grand master.. 5-6 padawans. It was bad, least to say, my low activity really did not help and eventualy lead to my padawan being given to Morton (nothing wrong with that really).A last thing in this part was contact with Edain and Xilius, both seemed to be fighting eachother and wanted the Order to help. Renssar was not willing to form an alliance with either side, and found neutrality the best option, but did agree to it that Xilius was allowed to visit Coruscant so some sparring could be conducted between him and the new Jedi to be done some days later. (I don’t know how things went after this point though, anyone care to fill in?)

Finally, following a real life illness of nearly a week, and thus no activity, I log in again to find myself caught in the Dominion-Republic war, most Jedi gone (Besides myself and poor Daevos who’s life ended horribly) Soon after he became a main part of the ongoing stuff again, when it was desperately tried to keep the Republic from being completely destroyed.  Mandalorians were not exactly willing to agree with what we wanted, and decided to come penetrate the citadel after the Dominion-pirate fleet had blockaded for hours.  Feeling the need to protect the 3 or 4 other Republicans he was trapped with in the Citadel and contact was made with Turbo on the outside, and a fatal mistake by said mandalorians to have a slicer remain all alone in the easily callable turbolift (whoever that was, I didn’t want to see you killed outright on the ship I took you, but sadly some Pilot had other ideas about that and just permed you.) Afterwards, teamed up with Turbo, armoured ourselves up however we could, went up, engaged the Mandalorians, got caught in an epic grenade spam. I was reduced to 147 hp before my force heal hit and kept me on my feet.  Following events here, everyone in the Citadel had been saved, and managed to safely leave Coruscant and go to… HOTH!

Got killed during the first battle over Kuat, was part of an original group of 3 boarded with the intention of destroying Dominion flagships, and Rarsek. Almost succeeded at boarding Seashark, sadly fakesignal could not have chosen a worse moment to fail, and wen Renssar went down to the surface to take care of the Nikto that had killed both the other two of the boarding party, he was about to complete the Irony, being killed by a grenade after the Nikto docked a taxi to his taxi, and I made the fatal mistake of trying to jam his taxi, remembering that it cancelled out docking. It did not complete in time. With the Republic blockade still up, splat.

His clone came back, but starting out at only 97/106 force levels due to not having refreshed the clone after completing training, it took some time to train him back up, at which point he still lacked crucial skills. Lack of which came apparent  some days later on Coruscant while skirmishing with an Iktotchi that kept gouging and blinding him, while he didn’t even had cure blindness or a cyber. (which really really sucks). When taxi’s started coming into the system and the fleet above did not stop the first one in time, Morton ended up on the surface aswell. Knowing a fight with him and the Iktotchi would be futile at that time, he decided to retreat. The next day he was killed when the same Iktotchi, working together with Bregan, turned his Corvette into a giant timebomb after Renssar had made a deal for someone to supply him with materials for quality weapons to allow the Republic a chance on the ground as well.  ‘Well played’ is all I have to say to you two.

Then there was Jatal, a Mon Calamari leader-engineer who was a main reason of the quick building of the Republic-in-Exile’s fleets, and later that of the Mandalorians. Killed during the breach on the Mandalorian stronghold(managed to put out a warning, turn off triggers, and remain afk when they came as I had to leave for work and had no real time to play. After returning an hour and a half later I attempted an escape as they were still there, and failed.

Another characters was Andy, an Corellian Espi main that later ended up in service of Carida, fought during the EoT battle over Arkania but sadly all he could ever do during that was gun down a few TIE’s with a turret. Went down to the surface and started monitoring Darktrooper movements through the cameras, went to engage a single Darktrooper left behind at the squire with only an Academy-blaster, snuck in there, hid, approach the guy to attempt a blackjack for the fun of it, and the entire group of Darktroopers enter and wanting to quickly get away I try heading east. The Darktroopers headed east as well just before I did, and started hitalling some other guy that was there and I got caught in the blasts and stunned within a second after the other guy went down.

My last character was Douglas Doneeta. Originally concepted in era 2 to become a news reported later; scrapped. Tried running for Alderaanian senator during era 3; denied as I already had a Jedi 🙁 So I joined Carida with him after doing the same with Andy. Made some armor, attended a party, suicided him later and got way more point then I thought he was worth.

• coffinc Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:09 pm #21593

I swear to god I got the draw/blackjack in, but whatever, I was -this- close. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.