July 20, 2015 at 11:37 pm #25647
Post em here.
July 20, 2015 at 11:38 pm #25649
Coral-Mon Calamari Engineer who Became a Senator for Coruscant, then Vice then Chancellor for a short period. She was into extreme body modification and had dyed her skin blue, which only 1 person ever noticed. She was tatted out, and injected herself with stuff from the mo’appa to glow. She slowly went blind and lost the use of one of her hands as a result, before finally dying.
Trenamere Gallinore-Science main who I rolled as a Dev bot in era 1. Became Matriarch of House Gallinore, and second in command of the Hapes Consortium at the end of era 1. Survived the destruction of Hapes and went on to become A Moff in the Empire. Later became a rebel after being disillusioned by Galerian. She was a politician to the core, even superceding her love of science. She manipulated everyone and every situation she could, to try and maintain an upper hand. She secretly bore a child to Galv that she didn’t even know about until decades later. She had an OCD obsession with building “Rift Tech” to duplicate the rifts that opened on various planets in era 1. She finally succeeded, but was overwhelmed the evils within the rifts and died.
Slagg-Defel Engineer main Started in TF, became a Rebel, then a member of the Cartel. After seeing Vega for what he was, he returned home. After reentering the core, he joined up with the Jedi.
July 20, 2015 at 11:39 pm #25650
KAM, you dick lol
July 20, 2015 at 11:40 pm #25655
But what’s your point?
July 20, 2015 at 11:40 pm #25656
* alene – wroonian engineer joined the republic instantly became head of engineering, got trolled a lot, left to join aew, got fired, stopped playing due to annoyance. really enjoyed rping with revlis – he was her only friend. also enjoyed nearly joining a clan of mirialans… (see also: FRUMP)
* ralae – hapan engineer, joined the hapans finally after a hiatus from the game, instantly became head of engineering even when it old trenamere i didn’t want to be. niraya and ralae became BFFs. Empire happened. Blah blah. Niraya abandoned Ralae, shit became real. Stopped playing Ralae and made Thea as a “fun character”
* thea – had a lot of fun being an espi main and trying to do something completely different than i’ve ever done. found out all of the information we used to take down the trade federation, found lots of hidden space stations, enjoyed sneaking around in disguises and talking to people, tapping data i find oddly soothing (like how i find making armor…). In era 3, adolphus asked me to help him with a cool neutral alderaan clan and see how long we could last doing that. guess what, we lasted the whole era. booya. all of you who say being neutral is easy, it isn’t. i spent the entire freaking era trying to convince you guys to rally with us against the impending sith threat and none of you listened to me until the end LOL. being a diplomat isn’t something I do either, so it was interesting to play in adolphus’s shadow in that way
full points on all of the above, bam
also jesus christ that’s a lot of a’s and e’s
okay fine i’ll put in some descriptions
July 20, 2015 at 11:42 pm #25658
Lekon Korinth, childish smuggler extraordinaire. And pretty much just him all TL. Been a hectic time for me, had a lot of away time sadly.
July 20, 2015 at 11:43 pm #25660
Lares – a noble from Alderaan, who caused a war between Republic and Hapes Consortium by telling Ptiza and director of Republic intelligence, “Queen’s daughter told us to kill your wife.” (she didn’t at all, it was a lie), and then they killed her. It was a manipulation lasting for awhile.
Deyn – coruscanti professor, developed Bulwarks
Wisyen – anti-human terrorist
my master thief called Zayn or something like that. I think Paco might remember his name in era 2. Stole plenty of ships, was a part of some clan that was supposed to have a casino, and then joined the rebels, stole shit-ton of ships.
Morgal – pilot for Dac Industries
July 20, 2015 at 11:46 pm #25666
Taren Salik- King of Naboo.
Malin Zalori- Grand Moff.
Vagar Thestrian- Alliance President, Corellia.
Henry Verezkov- Alliance Admiral.
Vanduu Babanuu- Toydarian Spy, Badass.
Spectre Vistayin- Echani Hunter, All Around Good Guy.
July 20, 2015 at 11:47 pm #25669
era 1: Xeter
era 2: Alister, Goran, and Hatlo
era 3: Solbo and Xuzer.
July 20, 2015 at 11:49 pm #25672
Karsh Alstar – Lorrdian badass, guard to Governess Aleissia of Lorrd
First Emperor of the Galactic Empire, King Regent of the Hapes Consortium, Rightful King of Alderaan, Galerian Ulgo (IV) – nobody important
Slazon Dal – a Purifier Dark Jedi I barely played
July 20, 2015 at 11:49 pm #25673
Paco – i liked spectre a lot, a weird character for you i think. you did a good job
July 20, 2015 at 11:50 pm #25674
I’m your uncle Kazic
July 20, 2015 at 11:51 pm #25676
I liked him better when he was just that nosy diplomatic intern trying to invite himself to meetings with the Jedi
July 20, 2015 at 11:52 pm #25678
Bai- Thanks! Thea and I had our moments when I was on Vagar, but I think we were a lot closer when I was playing Malin. 😛
July 20, 2015 at 11:52 pm #25680
E1 – Soran Ni – Kaminoan Espi – Chancellor of the Republic and hated every minute of it.
– Leonard and Patrick Hal Sera – Lorrdian Leader/Smuggler – Freelance to eventual Hapan Consortium smuggling trainer. Killed by AEW.
– Kallos Zalori a.k.a. Lord Tektus – Hapan Espi/Sith Guardian (I think) – Hapan scout turned Sith by Galerian. Went okay for a little while.
E2 – Kallos Zalori again. Inquisitor. Got killed by Luna after seriously suspicious circumstances. Quit for awhile to clear my head.
– Adolphus Rist – Alderaanian Leader/Science – Moff of Galv’s Empire. Didn’t really do much besides some stuff on Alderaan and the war declaration broadcast against the Trade Federation. Left the Empire after Andron’s bombardment spree.
– Saun Huy – Kaminoan Espi – Imperial Intelligence of Galv’s Empire on and off. Part of the crew who went and blew up Rebirth. Left the Empire for good after Andron’s bombardments blaming himself for his role.
E3 – Adolphus Rist again – Prime Minister of the Alderaanian Royal Council – Despite the jeers and crap we’ve gotten for the ARC, I am extremely proud of this clan. For a good two-third of the timeline, it was just myself, Thea, Mungo, and our alts in this clan. A lot of people expected us to die out quickly…hell even I expected it. But then the Hutts got major, then down went the Hapans, then the CSA, then the Alliance, CIS. One by one until we were left as the last minor clan originally a government clan (Vrakh’shir doesn’t count. They started off as a religion). We received a great boon in Dyanir and I couldn’t have been more proud of how it turned out. Do I think it could have gone better? Sure, but it could have gone much much worse too.
– Saun Huy again – Supervisor of Royal Intelligence – ARC – Saun was so much fun to play. He was my know-it-all, do-it-all guy for the ARC. Literally a walking datachip library as the only one he couldn’t do was diplomacy. He shifted a lot between extremely lazy and extremely hard working depending on the cause. He hated the Black Sun for kidnapping him and killed their leader, Ican, with Zakhar’s help. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE, asked for him to ping ships and shit because for some godforsaken reason, pingers were in short supply this era. Saun and Thea ALWAYS worked closely together because of their shared intelligence backgrounds and former Imperial affiliations and would always talk shit to each other. Wound up dying to stupid shit on my part because I didn’t realize you couldn’t fakesignal hangars to CLOSE. I was trying to do that to cut off a refuel point for Vrakh’shir.
– Vito Orelon – Hapan Pilot – Ensign of ARC Merchant Fleet – Not much to say about this guy. Rolled him when Hapans were opened up again. Just kind of sat there for the most part. Took part in the final battle against Carnage fielding Legacy of Saun and Epicurean at Mon Calamari.
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.