Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Johnson's MUSHClient Plugins
This topic has 86 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
    • Johnson Participant
      April 26, 2017 at 11:04 pm #29100

I’ve been sitting on this one for a little while but with EoT and events upcoming I wanted to get it out there.

LotJReplay Test Release
      This plugin will record game sessions while preserving time scale and original coloring, letting you basically make a video of some gameplay event that can be shared and played back using the plugin’s built-in player.

How to use it:

Recording:
      recordstart – does exactly what it implies, starts recording everything from this moment onward
      recordbufferstart – everything in your current backlog gets saved into a recording, and also starts recording everything from this moment onward
      recordstop – stops the active recording

Replaying:
      replaystart – starts playing back a recording in real time
      replayspeedup – increases playback speed
      replayspeeddown – decreases playback speed
      replaystop – stop replaying and close the currently opened recording

This is a fairly early test release with not a huge amount of features and a bare bones control scheme. The core mechanic of recording and replaying events is fully functional, so if there is some interest in this plugin maybe I will work on making it prettier with more features somewhere down the line.

I included a sample recording of me shooting some pirates, just to give an example of how it works. Ideally people will record and share much more enthralling events than what I can muster.

Downloads
      Github:
      Download Plugin
      Sample Recording

Dropbox
      Download Plugin
      Sample Recording

P.S. – @Madelyn
      Thanks for your feedback. I wanted to require as little tedious direction setup as possible while maintaining functionality in every possible setup, so it is a little clunky walking back and forth all the time. I will work on adding in some options for making it a little more streamlined at the cost of requiring some extra directions to add into the setup for each ship.

• Johnson Participant
      May 31, 2017 at 3:54 am #30131

@Leoninus, @bagz, @Desmond
      Re: LotJCargo Issues –
      I don’t know how you can be getting so many errors unless you are trying to use the plugin in ways it wasn’t intended. The idea is to be set and forget, so it’s concerning when you say you are manually selling resources. Once things are set up and initiated NOTHING should be done manually. If you haven’t already, please read through the tutorials in the “more info” section of the plugin manager and make sure you are following the steps closely. There are a lot of setup steps and if things aren’t just right it could cause you problems. If reading that doesn’t set you straight there may be something deeper at play.
      @Johnson

• bagz Participant
      May 31, 2017 at 9:49 am #30142

No issues as of the newest LOTJclient. Twas very odd. I was getting the same abort message described in the other thread.

Thanks Johnson!

Also, that replay plugin looks neat! Gonna check it out.

• Leoninus Participant
      June 1, 2017 at 7:28 pm #30153

I’m redownloading the revised client, with the updated plugins.

There is potential that I may have had the %_ issue since I was using a custom prompt, I’ll see if that could fix my error as well.

UPDATE: Whatever it was I did, redownloading or %_, it’s fixed now. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Leoninus.
    • Johnson Participant
      June 17, 2018 at 2:39 pm #30977

Updated LotJResearch to include custom practice list highlighting rules! The feature nobody asked for can now be yours!
      Unlimited color highlighting rules! Unlimited power! Light up your practice list like a christmas tree!

Rules are broken into 3 parts. ‘lowerLimit, upperLimit, Color’
      Any number of rules can be assigned to a highlighting ‘mode’.

Create new highlight modes using researchColorAdd
      If used with no arguments, it will prompt you for all needed info.
      Alternatively you can give all the arguments to researchColorAdd directly, each group of 3 being a highlight range.

example 1:
      researchColorAdd 0 25 red 26 50 yellow 51 100 lime
      0-25% skills will be red
      26-50% skills will be yellow
      51-100% skills will be lime
      example 2:
      researchColorAdd 0 10 white 11 99 green 100 100 yellow
      0-10% skills will be white
      11-99% skills will be green
      100% skills will be yellow

See your color modes using researchColorList
      Cycle through modes using researchColorMode

That’s about it.

Downloads::::

Github

Dropbox

–@johnson

• Andvari Participant
      July 7, 2018 at 2:00 pm #31110

In LOTJCargo is there a reason why I get stuck in a manifest loop? It seems like every time I set this thing up following the directions to a T, I get stuck in a manifestclear loop when I type in cargostart. It’s miserable.

• Klor Participant
      September 13, 2018 at 12:04 pm #31170

I keep having the same problem. I’m wondering if I should look at an older version of the script.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Klor.
    • Johnson Participant
      September 27, 2018 at 1:50 am #31229

This manifest looping thing should be fixed now, sorry it took me forever to look into it.

• Apophis Participant
      February 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm #31495

@Johnson – I tried loading up your Cargo script and I get the following error message popping up:

[string "Plugin"]:178: bad argument #2 to 'SetOption' (number expected, got boolean)
      stack traceback:
      	[C]: in function 'SetOption'
      	[string "Plugin"]:178: in main chunk

I downloaded your Flight and Calc scripts and they loaded just fine. Just this one I cannot load.

• Johnson Participant
      June 1, 2019 at 3:23 pm #31646

LotJRaceBrowser updated to work correctly again after the removal of diplomacy and shift to showing real levels on showrace instead of a general range.
      New version number is 1.06

Downloads
      GitHub
      Dropbox

Enjoy

@Johnson

• Johnson Participant
      June 5, 2019 at 3:14 pm #31652

@Apophis, It appears this is caused by your chosen mushclient scripting engine.
      To fix:

Press ctrl+shift+6 to open scripting options
      Change 'Scripting Language' dropdown to Lua and press OK
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.