Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Johnson's MUSHClient Plugins
This topic has 86 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
    • Johnson Participant
      February 28, 2013 at 9:48 pm #21153

I’ve decided to share this catch-all directory containing all my LotJ plugins as an alternative to keeping every one of my threads updated on this site. The main folder contains .zip files that I update when I decide a new version of a plugin is working properly and worthy of being updated. When I update an individual file it will automatically get updated to the xml folder if you wish to try updates in between stable releases.

Directory Link:
      Johnson’s MUSHClient Plugins

• Johnson Participant
      March 17, 2013 at 7:55 am #21326

I made a Github repository containing all these plugins where you can easily see what’s been updated and when, download individual files, submit bugs/ideas/suggestions, or even clone a copy into your own Github account and contribute to making these plugins even better! Git is an awesome version control system, so even if you don’t have any interest in these plugins I still recommend checking out Git.

Github Link:
      LotJPlugins Github Repository

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      April 21, 2013 at 12:04 am #21695

On your study script, I’ll set it up to study an item, and it’ll study it once and then say it can’t find anything like that to study.  doesn’t matter if its in my inv or on the ground.  Am I screwing something up?

• Johnson Participant
      April 21, 2013 at 12:53 am #21696

Without knowing exactly what you’re doing I can’t say for sure, but all you need to do is “studyadd medpac” followed by “studystart”.

• Faern Participant
      April 21, 2013 at 8:45 am #21697

On the cargo script. It has an automatic “Status” report showing how long, and how much you’ve made, as well as an estimate of your hourly earnings if you continue at that rate.
      Could that be made so that we can access it manually?

• Faern Participant
      April 22, 2013 at 2:23 am #21720

Thanks!

• Zeromus Participant
      April 26, 2013 at 1:44 pm #21750

Would it be possible to get a simple repairarmor/repairweapon queue?

Just something like repairlist band,2.band,greaves etc so I don’t have to babysit it when I’m mass repairing for scrubs who don’t know how?

• Johnson Participant
      April 27, 2013 at 3:10 pm #21763

NOTICE to anyone who uses or wants to use these plugins.

It has come to my attention that some (if not all) of these plugins require your prompt to end with a forced new-line character in order to pick up lines from the mud correctly. This is accomplished by simply adding the characters “%_” to the end of your existing prompt. Some people that may have been experiencing weird issues should check to make sure their prompt ends with these symbols.

Thanks to @Telestrial for assisting in discovering this caveat.

P.S. LotJCargo received a major overhaul that hopefully fixes a lot of problems people were having. Check it out!

• Zeromus Participant
      April 28, 2013 at 11:45 am #21772

Was your research script ever updated to exclude %s from OOC?

• Domovoi Participant
      May 24, 2013 at 1:12 pm #21948

I’d like to suggest a change to your armor crafting script to include the ability to do multiple attempts natively.

Requested features:
      Maximum number of attempts (0 or blank for unlimited)
      Minimum bacta count before stopping (that grabs your HP or asks you to specify your HP and then does math)
      Automatically store the armor in a locker
      Will display the highest bacta count achieved with a command (and possibly remember which suit it was when placed into the locker [i.e. 5.suit])

• Johnson Participant
      June 4, 2013 at 8:36 am #21993

Delk’s post encouraged me to spend some time working on LotJ Visual Space and I’ve come up with something pretty similar to what Raato was trying to do. The first option in the Visual Space config window now actually does something, and opens a 3D grid window to plot everything in your local sector. Your ship’s location is plotted and updated in real time thanks to MSDP, however, due to current limitations, everything else in your sector only updates if you type ‘radar’. The usual window stuff applies; click the bar at the top to drag the window around, click the resizer in the bottom right to resize. You can zoom in/out by scrolling your mouse wheel, click and drag anywhere in the window to rotate your viewpoint, and shift+click and drag to pan around the window to get a better view of ships. Send any ideas/issues my way and I’ll try to address them.

Screenshot:
      http://imgur.com/n0v0Ymv

Download links:
      Dropbox:
      LotJVisualSpace.xml on Dropbox
      GitHub:
      LotJVisualSpace.xml on GitHub

• Corey Participant
      June 4, 2013 at 3:39 pm #21994

I wish our forums had the ability to Green Thumb (Thumbs up) or Red Thumb (Thumbs down) a post, I’d give you a green thumb for this even though I think it’d just confuse me in the long run 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.