Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Johnson's MUSHClient Plugins
This topic has 86 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
    • Kirash Participant
      July 12, 2015 at 9:53 am #25565

Ah yeah I didn’t know it was updated. Thanks.

• jakbandit Participant
      July 26, 2015 at 7:48 pm #26671

Has anyone else tried the research script lately?

I just recently installed it and it mostly seems to work.. except it doesn’t actually grab skills from the lists and when I manually add skills to the list it doesn’t automatically research.

I made sure I used the github link to make certain I had the latest version.

Any ideas?

• KoolAidMan Participant
      July 26, 2015 at 8:57 pm #26674

@Johnson

Can you fix visual space so that you can do radar manually? with VS enabled radar doesn’t work.

• Xavious Participant
      July 27, 2015 at 9:19 am #26675

@Jackbandit: Do you have triggers (ctrl+shift+8) and aliases (ctrl+shift+9) turned on in MUSHclient?

• jakbandit Participant
      July 27, 2015 at 1:50 pm #26679

@xavious

I probably do. I’m guessin’ I need to turn them off if so?

• jakbandit Participant
      July 27, 2015 at 1:52 pm #26680

@xavious

Nevermind…. they were off… XD

Excuse my newbie-ness to scripts

• Kirash Participant
      November 17, 2016 at 2:28 am #28603

Hey @Johnson. I noticed your ship building script doesn’t have an option to restart ship building when the bot cooldown timer has expired. Any chance you could add this little piece in when you get a chance please? šŸ™‚

EDIT: Nevermind. It does actually work. Think I had something screwed up on my end.

• Colmax Participant
      November 20, 2016 at 5:29 pm #28607

Greetings, I just want to start off by saying that I love your plugins. However, I’m having a tough time with your Cargo running made easy. Whenever I try to sell something like 500 units of Tibanna gas, it increases the increment of the buying amount each time, which ends up canceling the cargo route. I’m not sure if this is on my end or yours (probably mine), but I’d appreciate if you could help me with this. Thank you for your time.

Edit: I’ve done everything from delete my plugins to uninstalling mushclient altogether.

• Faern Participant
      November 21, 2016 at 10:14 am #28609

Are you trying to manually buy and sell your cargo? It should do it all automatically for you.
      It’s possible that manually doing things will mess up the script, resulting in the error you’re receiving.

• Colmax Participant
      November 21, 2016 at 8:29 pm #28610

That might have been the start of it. However for now it’s not starting itself anymore, either.

• Kirash Participant
      November 24, 2016 at 2:02 pm #28612

On another note about the cargo script, @Johnson, when you get into orbit, it doesn’t do “land <planet>” to get the landing pads. I had to make my own trigger to do that.

• Faern Participant
      November 28, 2016 at 10:06 am #28613

If you open your copy of mushclient and hit Ctrl+Shift+P, it’ll open the plugin wizard. Find the cargo script there, select it, and click “Reinstall”.
      That should reset the entire thing and let you use it again.

• Johnson Participant
      December 1, 2016 at 9:36 pm #28619

@Kirash – Don’t tell me you are using an old version again. Landing is part of LotJFlight that was broken due to a typo fixed in game, and according to GitHub the plugin was fixed to match 4 years ago… god has it really been that long. Anyway make sure you are up to date.

• Kirash Participant
      December 1, 2016 at 11:56 pm #28620

Man. I must be. I don’t usually update my stuff cause it works so well for so long. Testament to your script writing skills šŸ˜€

• Colmax Participant
      December 4, 2016 at 4:33 am #28624

No such luck. Every time I do it, it still continues adding 500 units to the buycargo command each time I sellcargo

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.