Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Johnson's MUSHClient Plugins
This topic has 86 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
    • Dantere Participant
      November 10, 2014 at 12:43 pm #24403

I have timers and triggers enabled, just dont have any that would apply to the cargo script.

• Ranman Participant
      November 14, 2014 at 6:49 am #24436

Using the latest version of MUSHClient
      Copy pasted the script as normal etc and all I get is this;

Error number: 0
      Event: Compile error
      Description: [string “Script file”]:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<‘
      Called by: Immediate execution

(Any ideas?)

• Faern Participant
      November 14, 2014 at 8:22 am #24437

I’m not sure for either of you, gentlemen. MAybe try deleting what you have and recopypasting/installing them.
      That always fixes my issues.

• Kirash Participant
      December 15, 2014 at 4:13 pm #24494

Johnson, I don’t know if you still watch this thread, but I’ve been trying to get rid of the ” ” (quotation marks) around the ship names when I’ve been using your autolocate script, but I can’t seem to get it right/find the right quotation marks to delete. This is an issue when trying to locate full ship strings with names as the quotations don’t work with locateship that way.

• Johnson Participant
      December 19, 2014 at 10:58 pm #24500

I went ahead and updated the script removing the quotes for you. It was silly for them to be inserted anyway, if you really want to use quotes you can just add them yourself!

• Kirash Participant
      December 20, 2014 at 8:24 am #24501

Thanks dude. It works so much better now.

• Exxar Participant
      February 21, 2015 at 11:45 am #24744

Hopefully you see this as well, Johnson.

I’ve always been fine with loading and using VisualSpace, but recently it as well as StarMap have been returning this error:

[string “Plugin”]:1975: bad argument #1 to ‘base64decode’ (string expected, got nil)

It also returns these errors:

stack traceback:
      [C]: in function ‘base64decode’
      [string “Plugin”]:1975: in function ‘getmsdp’
      [string “Plugin”]:420: in function ‘makeWindow’
      [string “Plugin”]:224: in function ‘drawWindows’
      [string “Plugin”]:1683: in function <[string “Plugin”]:1656>

Edit: So you know why I had to reload the plugins – I had two 750GB HDDs set up in RAID and one of them failed, so I replaced it with a 250GB SSD, installed the OS on the SSD, and I’m running it that way now. So I had to reinstall MUSH and all of my plugins and now I’m getting that error.

• Johnson Participant
      February 22, 2015 at 4:30 pm #24753

I am unable to reproduce your errors @Exxar, could you give me a little insight into what action triggers them, and what other plugins you are using?

• Kirash Participant
      June 4, 2015 at 7:48 am #25362

Hey Johnson. For the locate script, would it be possible to add in a function that not only clears out the locate queue when you type alocclear, but to also turn off aloccycle and reset the alocmax? There have been many times when I have forgotten to turn off the cycle and get rid of the max. When I’d go to do a locate on a single ship, the plugin would crap out on me and crash.

• Johnson Participant
      June 5, 2015 at 10:14 pm #25363

Added an ‘alocreset’ command to LotJLocate that restores the plugin to default settings for you @Kirash. Hope this helps.

• Kirash Participant
      July 7, 2015 at 4:32 am #25538

I’m not sure how the hell I missed this for an entire month. Thanks again, Johnson. I got another request. Shocking I know.

With the calculate script, I know it is set up to “calculate ‘sector name’ coordinates”. Here’s the thing. It gets a little wonky when trying to calculate to Nal Hutta or Nar Shaddaa because of the apostrophes. I know you have to have them on there so it will register Y’toub System instead of trying to see “System” as a coordinate. My question is would it be possible to have it read the sector name itself (i.e. “Y’toub” instead of “Y’toub System”) to negate the need for apostrophes so it could do calculations to Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa properly?

• Johnson Participant
      July 10, 2015 at 7:45 pm #25553

I am not certain what you are referring to @Kirash… The whole point of the LotJCalc script is to enter the planet you want to go to and it will grab the sector and coordinates of said planet to get you there. The syntaxes for Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa are exactly the same as for any other planet: ‘calc nar shaddaa’ ‘calc lorrd’ ‘calc a galaxy far far away’. It doesn’t matter, they are all the same. When you use the ‘calc’ alias, it sends a showplanet <planetname> in order to grab the coordinates and system from the game, which it uses to start the calculation for you. Those things are gagged from output to reduce spam and ideally make it seamless, but I’m thinking that’s where the confusion lies?

• Kirash Participant
      July 10, 2015 at 11:32 pm #25554

The problem is within the script itself and just with Nal Hutta/Nar Shaddaa. Here’s what I mean:

I want to go to Nal Hutta.

calc Nal Hutta

The script returns calculate ‘Y’Toub System’ 13500 5250 300

I believe it is the apostrophe in Y’Toub that seems to throw off the script for me because I wind up multiple tens of thousands away from Nal Hutta. That’s why I was seeing if there was a way to set it up where you didn’t need to put ‘ ‘ around it by just having the script return the system name (Y’Toub) instead of the system name + system.

• Johnson Participant
      July 12, 2015 at 8:10 am #25564

It should be sending the system name surrounded by double quotes, to ensure the systems containing apostrophes work as intended. Github says it was last updated 2 years ago with the change from single to double quotes, so I guess I had just assumed you would have updated sometime between then and now. Maybe you should do that and see if it still doesn’t work!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.