Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Johnson's MUSHClient Plugins
This topic has 86 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
    • kabumpe Participant
      June 6, 2013 at 4:00 am #22000

I seem to be having difficulties with using the Fly script. It works perfectly up until the ship begins to orbit the planet, after which it doesnt proceed to land. I have to type land (name of the planet) and as soon as the list shows up it finishes the process on its own. Has anyone ran into this problem? I had the landing option set to 0.

• null.Breach Participant
      June 6, 2013 at 8:02 am #22001

I seem to be having issues and difficulties with the research script. As of this morning, everything is deciding to throw itself together. When I turn the plugin off, the practice list appears as it should. When I turn it on, everything is jumbled together and there is no more line spacing. Very difficult to read. And some skills that are 100% are marked in red instead of white, so it’s rather difficult to read. Disabling it, reenabling it didn’t help. Uninstalling it and reinstalling it didn’t help either. This is what it looks like…

advanced electronics 100%                   aid  80%                   beg  20%bribe  90%             broadcast 100%                  call  90%chemistry 100%                 climb   0%               combine  90%conceal  90%          construction 100%          crackdatapad  90%cyber  90%                  data 100%          decrypt_file  90%destruction 100%               develop  96%              diagnose 100%dig 100%                  dock  90%                doctor  90%drive  90%             duplicate  80%               edibles 100%education 100%           electronics 100%          encrypt_file  90%enhancearmor 100%           enhancement 100%             equipment 100%fakesignal  90%           fillsyringe  90%             first aid 100%lifthack  90%            locateship 100%                lookup  96%machines 100%             makearmor 100%           makebinders  90%makeblade 100%           makeblaster 100%         makebowcaster  44%makecanteen  90%           makecircuit 100%          makeclothing

It’s just a snippit of what it’s doing, I’ve had to turn the the plugin off completely just to see my practice list.

• Johnson Participant
      June 6, 2013 at 8:54 am #22002

@Kabumpe: It appears the line “You begin orbitting <planet>.” has had the typo corrected and now reads “You begin orbiting <planet>.” The typo has been corrected in the most recent version of LotJFlight.xml. Good catch!

@Nullbreach
      : There was an update last night that changed the structure of the practice list… again. Please download the newest version and the issue should be corrected. I also made the research matching triggers a little more versatile, in an attempt to alleviate any issues that may arise from future alterations to the practice list.

• kabumpe Participant
      June 6, 2013 at 12:06 pm #22004

Awesome, thanks Johnson, works great now.

• null.Breach Participant
      June 6, 2013 at 4:41 pm #22006

Yea! Thanks dude! Happy to know that they got updated! I just now started having issues with my flight triggers too. So, I’ll download the newest ones from the link on the … first page (??) and upload them to my plugins. Thanks dude!

• Raato Participant
      June 30, 2013 at 5:00 am #22047

Looks really nice!

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      September 4, 2013 at 9:31 pm #22260

Hey Johnson, when you come back around, could you look into your buildship script?  For some reason, it isn’t moving onto the next part once it is done with the part type.  Halp!

• Flek Participant
      September 4, 2013 at 10:19 pm #22261

Frump contacted me since I did have a hand in this script and until johnson can fix it I have a temporary solution.

open the script in notepad and find line 87

<triggername="MoveOnToNextPart"script="buildNextPart"match="^Your (.*) doesnt need any( (.*))? of that\.$"enabled="n"regexp="y"group="Shipbuilding"sequence="100"/>

replace it with

<triggername="MoveOnToNextPart"script="buildNextPart"match="^Your (.*?) doesn\'t need any more of that\.$"enabled="n"regexp="y"group="Shipbuilding"sequence="100"/>

save and reinstall

The problem was Ralen’s typo fix broke it. So it needed the typo fix added

Anyway Johnson when you see this update please.

• Johnson Participant
      September 7, 2013 at 2:25 pm #22268

Updated to fix Frump’s typo discovery. Thanks Flek!

• Flek Participant
      September 7, 2013 at 6:24 pm #22269

Thank you buddy

• Dantere Participant
      November 9, 2014 at 12:34 pm #24399

I’ve been trying to use the Cargo running script but for some reason when I go to use it it buy/sells 500 cargo then stops. Anyone know why/is it doing it for anyone else?

• Seryb Participant
      November 9, 2014 at 5:07 pm #24400

Make sure your triggers and timers are enabled. Should work fine after.

• Dantere Participant
      November 10, 2014 at 1:32 am #24401

I dont have any timers/triggers that I ever added for the script yet it worked before. Don’t know why it’s not now.

• Faern Participant
      November 10, 2014 at 9:49 am #24402

In mushclient, you can turn your timers and triggers on or off so that none of them fire at all. Just go to their relevant sections and see if the checkbox is marked or not. If it isn’t, they won’t work.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.