Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Racial attributes/skills
This topic has 42 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 1 month ago by Ralen.
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
    • Gann Participant
      January 29, 2012 at 12:01 am #18464

It’s minor but I always said Defel and Wookiees with their fur should be immune to cold such as on Arkania…I had quite a few more racial skill ideas but I forget them, let me re-think this and get back to ya.

• Walldo Keymaster
      January 29, 2012 at 12:46 am #18465

Spit as many ‘racial (whatevers)’ at me you can and I’ll code them.

• Gyndi Participant
      January 29, 2012 at 2:49 am #18466

Whiphids, Wookiees, Talz should have cold immunity. Jawas should have an awful smell that drains the mv points of whoever is in the same room with them. Zeltron, Falleen should have some sort of coded pheromone things with rules guarding against certain things that you shouldn’t be allowed to force people into doing.

I think Drel or someone had a big ol’ list of things on the old forums. Someone should find that and put it back up here.

• Faern Participant
      January 29, 2012 at 7:36 pm #18468

I like the fuzzy people being resistant to cold. Giving certain races an unarmed bonus would be cool too, like Cathar and Trandoshan, but not Wookiees, because that’s bad in their culture. (note, this is only a joke) Mon Calamari should be able to detect mines and ambushes, or other TRAPS. (Note, that was only a joke) Besalisk being able to use all four hands for holding and such would be cool. That’s what I have.

• Avanga Member
      January 29, 2012 at 9:20 pm #18469

Givin and some other races that are renowned for having super brains should get the navigator feat for free.

• Altrez Participant
      January 29, 2012 at 10:38 pm #18470

Just open up wookieepedia and go down the showrace list. It writes itself.

• Kirash Participant
      March 8, 2012 at 1:58 am #18584

[revive necro thread]

i’ve always said that balosar should have an immunity to the negative effects of using spice. if that would be too much, then at least a severly reduced duration on the addiction/poisoning. on that note, i know that there are scant poisons, but they should be immune to that and the affliction force spell too.

• Inactive
      March 10, 2012 at 7:16 pm #18630

Besalisk being able to hold two items and even double dual wield smaller weapons? The weapons might unbalance. But dual wielding while holding an item or holding 2 items would be neat!

• Delk Member
      March 10, 2012 at 11:54 pm #18644

Besalisk can dual wield two handed weapons?

• Inactive
      March 11, 2012 at 5:31 am #18652

Don’t think they can. Not sure though.

• Troll Participant
      March 11, 2012 at 7:51 am #18654

They can’t. Also, no to holding an item while dual wielding for the same reason as it was taken out with two-handed weapons – there are items in game that increase your stats when held, so it gives a way too much advantage to take of.

Holding two items would be pretty neat.

And no to dual wielded forcepikes, so no two-handed dual wielding.

Balosar being immune to the bad side of the spices would essentially render every Balosar in game boosted like Rocky on ‘roids.

Fuzzy races should DEFINITELY have cold resistance. And I like the unarmed bonus, too, but going about the races to give it to would have to be done carefully. Cathar is a pretty powerful race as it is, and they’re not Khajiit from Skyrim.

• Naquadrea Participant
      March 11, 2012 at 10:39 am #18656

I would like to see blunt weapon resistance on creature’s like verpine. the wookie says that verpine have a resistance to bladed weapons.

• Ralen Keymaster
      March 18, 2012 at 11:59 am #18717

Drel did have a big list that I have saved on my backup hard drive. It contains some drivel, but some ideas (like falleen skin colours changing) that had serious merit. I’ll shuffle through it again and pass the ones that aren’t what I consider overpowered to Walldo.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.