Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat "We're fine. We're all fine here now. How are you?"
This topic has 297 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Paco.
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 298 total)
    • veric Participant
      March 9, 2015 at 9:12 am #24884

at this rate i’ll have to install eve on my work PC.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      March 9, 2015 at 12:33 pm #24888

We’re back up. Let us know if you are having any issues.

• Paco Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 1:27 am #24897

Uh oh.

• Quicksilver Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 1:34 am #24899

This kind of thing generally discourages an active pbase. Why start do something when the mud will probably just crash during the middle of it and be down for possibly hours?

• Calladin Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 1:35 am #24900

Why dis happen after a few days again?

• Paco Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 1:53 am #24901

I’d imagine that there’s an underlying issue that hasn’t been identified fully as of yet. The issues with the mud is that it’ll send out an error message, but it can be something entirely different than what was reported by the system. Sometimes it takes trial and error to work out the kinks, we can only ask for patience while it gets sorted. :-/

• StormRyder Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 2:20 am #24902

I thought it went boom on me earlier…thought it was because I wasn’t meant to create an espi toon. Wanted to try something different.
      Ran out of cash for training, almost maxed him though before first level in anything. Always tomorrow to start the leveling/cash/quest grind.

• Walldo Keymaster
      March 11, 2015 at 2:25 am #24903

Hey gang. Afraid we need to be wizlocked until morning. The bug nuking ship hangars/escape pods hit again.

It is a crappy situation, but the only alternative is to let people run around the mud in a wartime situation without hangars, escape pods or turrets. It just isn’t feasible.

We will be pulling out all the stops Wednesday to get things fixed as quickly as humanly possible. Thank you for your patience while we work through these hurdles. I’ll be coordinating with the coding team to prevent this bug from happening again, we can’t have disruptions when the natural momentum of the mud picks up.

Thanks again,
      -w

• Domovoi Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 7:55 am #24904

Looking forward to it, Walldo!

Thank you for all that you and the MUD team do for us.

• Kirash Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 9:51 am #24908

I must say, the timing of the crash last night was incredibly hilarious.

• StormRyder Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 9:52 am #24909

Makes you think ‘someone’ has figured out how to trigger the bug….

• Xavious Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 10:59 am #24919

Honestly since it’s a ship related problem the odds are that the people who feel they had some kind of “golden opportunity” while everyone was asleep probably caused the bug by accident. The game just exploded the other day in a less than ideal circumstance for the other side as well. Let’s not start throwing accusations. As far as I know, Ocerion isn’t even playing right now. Lolololol.

• Zeromus Participant
      March 11, 2015 at 11:04 am #24920

I’m less inclined to believe it was an exploit just because I know how bad the game shits the bed during major fleet battles and it’s especially likely lately because of all the terrible shit that’s been going on with ships in general.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 298 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.