This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 1 month ago by Xerakon.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    • Inactive
      March 20, 2009 at 4:17 am #9455

EVERYTHING about Piracy, Slicing, et cetera in general should be "Too bad, so sad."

If Star Wars were Real Life, things like that happen all the time.

Get over it.

• Xerakon Moderator
      March 20, 2009 at 5:56 pm #9456

Smugglers are sneaky folk. Most of their skills tend to deal with not being seen, or being able to get out of tight spots. Now, personally, I really miss the days when you could make someone with avatars in piloting, smuggling, and engineering, then go steal ships and strip their parts away for sale to your hearts content. It was funner, more risky, and definitely more exciting than hauling cargo. However, the way that stealship is now, it seems more in theme with what the admins want for smugglers: to be able to steal a ship to get out of a tight spot. Such as RJ said, getting out of a clan base.

Perhaps an RP additive would be great to throw in there. If you say.. take a slicer and a pilot along with you into an enemy cap, you should be able to steal it through RP and a call to the imms, but that’s still pretty far-fetched. But again, as it was said earlier, so is piloting one solo. Everything in LotJ is hard to make relevant to one another.

• Drel Member
      March 20, 2009 at 8:41 pm #9457
      "Xerakon":2dlfegw4 wrote:
      Smugglers are sneaky folk. Most of their skills tend to deal with not being seen, or being able to get out of tight spots. Now, personally, I really miss the days when you could make someone with avatars in piloting, smuggling, and engineering, then go steal ships and strip their parts away for sale to your hearts content. It was funner, more risky, and definitely more exciting than hauling cargo. However, the way that stealship is now, it seems more in theme with what the admins want for smugglers: to be able to steal a ship to get out of a tight spot. Such as RJ said, getting out of a clan base.

Perhaps an RP additive would be great to throw in there. If you say.. take a slicer and a pilot along with you into an enemy cap, you should be able to steal it through RP and a call to the imms, but that’s still pretty far-fetched. But again, as it was said earlier, so is piloting one solo. Everything in LotJ is hard to make relevant to one another.[/quote:2dlfegw4]
      When’d I mention "GTFO CLAN BASE?"

• Xerakon Moderator
      March 24, 2009 at 5:42 am #9510
      "RenegadeJedi":ed3cn96p wrote:
      "Xerakon":ed3cn96p wrote:

Perhaps an RP additive would be great to throw in there. If you say.. take a slicer and a pilot along with you into an enemy cap, you should be able to steal it through RP and a call to the imms, but that’s still pretty far-fetched. But again, as it was said earlier, so is piloting one solo. Everything in LotJ is hard to make relevant to one another.[/quote:ed3cn96p]
      When’d I mention "GTFO CLAN BASE?"[/quote:ed3cn96p]

My bad.. I was thinking of someone much awesomer. Ocie.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.