Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Removeregistration
This topic has 19 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kirash.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • Avanga Member
      April 17, 2010 at 5:55 pm #14115

I don’t understand why it even shows that someone’s landed on a ship’s bay. That sort of thing wouldn’t be recorded in a public sorta way anyways.

• Ctheknight Member
      April 18, 2010 at 12:16 am #14136
      "Avanga":2p2ezb7k wrote:
      I don’t understand why it even shows that someone’s landed on a ship’s bay. That sort of thing wouldn’t be recorded in a public sorta way anyways.[/quote:2p2ezb7k]

It makes sense, but most systems don’t show where the ship it’s landed on is located at. Personally, I’d like to see locateship and ships owned fail to show a location when they’re someplace that there wouldn’t be a navigation signal (such as uncharted planets). Granted a docking bay would still allow it to broadcast a navigation signal.

• rakun Participant
      April 22, 2010 at 1:50 am #14206

I’ve just had an idea while reading about this.

Perhaps a high level pilot/smuggler/slicer/espionage can turn off the navigational computer and thus negating locateship and ping ship, but the ship will not be able to calculate anywhere or use any kind of radars.

• Inactive
      April 22, 2010 at 4:13 am #14207

Well even in Star Wars there’d have to be IFF/Transponders.. so it wouldn’t be the nav comp

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.