Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Piloting Feat Suggestion
This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 9 months ago by KoolAidMan.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Hashi Participant
      July 12, 2013 at 9:58 am #22088

Couldn’t think of a good name for this proposed feat, but the idea behind it is just something that reduces launching/landing time.

I think it would be good if each class had at least four feats to pick from and this would be something that would be very convenient without being too unbalancing that I can see.

• Faern Participant
      July 15, 2013 at 7:00 am #22092

There was a suggested feat a while ago like this. “Crash Landing” i think, it was a tossup between smuggler/pilot.
      Let you land /really/ fast but have a chance to damage your ship, disable systems, etc.
      Intended for like, landing past a blockade.

Don’t recall one for launch though.

• Zakattack Participant
      July 16, 2013 at 11:14 am #22093

I thought of a skill recently. Something like Prepare_launch. It would reduce launch time but would require a pilot to man the controls the whole time. it would be like hover but people could enter and exit the ship. I just thought it would be nice for base raids, capture bounties, or whatever you have to get away from quickly, if you could have a getaway spaceship primed and ready to get you out of there.

EDIT: Sorry, I probably should have created a new thread.

• Faern Participant
      July 17, 2013 at 6:05 am #22098

Nah, that’s relevant to this discussion.

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 17, 2013 at 1:23 pm #22099

There’s no need for a quick launch skill, since once you start to launch a ship, nobody can enter/exit it. Quick/crash land, however, would be a pretty useful skill.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.