Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Mushclient auto fly and cargo running
This topic has 31 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Johnson.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
    • Zeromus Participant
      April 17, 2013 at 8:17 pm #21645

That should be fixed if you update to the latest version.

• maverick Member
      April 17, 2013 at 11:51 pm #21646

Having another problem, when it lands on the second planet in a cargo run, it exits the ship, refuels and then does a Ships sale, but doesnt sell the cargo. Any ideas?

• Capnknives Participant
      April 18, 2013 at 1:22 am #21653

Setting up Mushclient for the first time, about to install all the mush addons, anyone standby to walk me through any problems? Comin from cmud but I see All of Johnson’s masterpieces for mush and I gotta try it out.

• Johnson Participant
      April 18, 2013 at 1:26 am #21656

In response to your second question Maverick, it sounds like you have possibly disabled cargocycle. Make sure cargocycle is correct or the script will stop once you reach the end of the list. (the 2nd planet in most cases)

• Johnson Participant
      April 18, 2013 at 1:26 am #21657

Once the game comes back up you can send me a tell, Capnknives, I’ll try to walk you through the installation.

• maverick Member
      April 18, 2013 at 8:05 am #21671

Cargocycle was on, fresh install of the plugin, the only things I have done were cargoscan, cargosetup, and cargostart following your dialog boxes. It will pick up from point1, fly to point2 and land, thats it

Edit: It seems like the trigger on exiting the ship isnt firing

• maverick Member
      April 22, 2013 at 12:23 pm #21723

Have you thought about putting a loop counter on the proximity alert? Like if you see the proximity alert 15 times without a successful hyper, course 0 0 0, wait 45 seconds and reattempt hyper? the maximum count could be randomly offset 1 through 5 so you dont have two people using your same plug in both coursing 0 at the same time…

• Zeromus Participant
      April 28, 2013 at 1:35 pm #21774

The new manifest function seems to break flying back and forth to level piloting if you are using a ship that doesn’t have cargo pods.

• Johnson Participant
      April 28, 2013 at 6:46 pm #21778

Fixed. Due to the way listcargo works, though, if you’re flying a clan-owned ship you need to be on the pilot roster in order for it to succeed.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 29, 2013 at 1:52 am #21781

I’ve noticed that occasionally my hatch closes the moment I’m trying to reboard my ship. Would it be possible to have it close my hatch when I leave my ship to sell, then open it again when I’m going to board to avoid bumping into the autoclose?

• maverick Member
      April 29, 2013 at 1:55 am #21782

I put a trigger on the ‘it costs you x to refuel’ to close my hatch, quick fix

• Johnson Participant
      April 29, 2013 at 3:31 am #21784

Fixed, no more smacking yourself in the face walking into closed hatches! Update your LotJFlight.xml to enable smackless hatching.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 29, 2013 at 12:42 pm #21785

When I try to use the script to fly a multi leg trip in a starfighter, I get this error when I try to begin:

Retrieving ship’s cargo manifest for you…

This ship has absolutely no cargo containers!

Run-time error

Plugin: LotJCargo (called from world: lotjbp)

Function/Sub: disableShipManifest called by trigger

Reason: processing trigger “nopodsfound”

[string “Plugin”]:207: attempt to get length of field ‘cargo’ (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[string “Plugin”]:207: in function <[string “Plugin”]:204>

Error context in script:

203 : end

204 : function disableShipManifest()

205 :   EnableTriggerGroup(“Manifest”, false)

206 :   EnableTriggerGroup(“ManifestStart”, false)

207*:   ColourNote(“yellow”,””,”Disabled ship manifest capture. Found “..#ship.cargo..” pods carrying “..getCargoCarrying()..”/”..getCargoCapacity()..” units.”)

208 :   scannedCargo = true

209 :   DoAfterSpecial(2, ‘cargoStart()’, sendto.script)

210 : end

211 : — gets amount of cargo we’re currently carrying

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.