Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Mushclient auto fly and cargo running
This topic has 31 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Johnson.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
    • Johnson Participant
      July 25, 2012 at 9:03 pm #19629

Here’s 2 scripts that are technically separate since LotJFlight can be used on its own,  however LotJCargo does rely on LotJFlight to operate.

As usual you can type ‘flyhelp’ or ‘cargohelp’ to see a list of commands. Short list:

“flyto [planetname]”  – Use this when standing outside your ship to automatically fly somewhere. (Does rely on LotJCalc to gather hyperjump information)

“flyfinish [planetname]” – use this if you’re already in a hyperjump and you want the script to take over and finish landing for you

“cargosetup” – use this to set up your cargo running routes

“cargostart” – Use this while standing outside your cargo ship to begin running. (Relies on LotJFlight to fly between systems)

“cargoefficiency” – Use this to see how many credits per hour you’re currently making.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/92609334/LotJFlight-v1.39Cargo-v.1.30.zip

• Inactive
      July 25, 2012 at 11:44 pm #19630

These are great once I got them working. 🙂

• Zeromus Participant
      July 26, 2012 at 3:39 am #19631

Just a small correction: It’s actually ‘flighthelp’ not ‘flyhelp’

• Zeromus Participant
      July 26, 2012 at 1:52 pm #19632

I’ve been playing with this and I have to say I absolutely loathe your use of dialogue boxes. It would probably be a lot more user friendly if you could just define the variables with just a regular command instead of having to fuss with the boxes on the off chance you get something wrong or you’re typing something else when flighthelp asks for your destination landing pad. I’ve had to uninstall and re-install the plugins multiple times to get everything right. Like COB says though, once you actually get it working it’s fine but jeez setup is not fun.

• Azulos Participant
      August 9, 2012 at 9:56 pm #19694

Love the script but for some reason, after its done loading and unloading when its trying to re enter the ship it just spams the commands and then causes me to disconnect. All other parts are working fine.

• Azulos Participant
      August 9, 2012 at 10:03 pm #19695

Log if its helpful:

You’re not carrying any of the resource onboard!
      openhatch <redacted>
      enter <redacted>
      closehatch
      n
      bridge
      pilot
      autopilot off
      launch confirm
      Flying to: ‘Ord Mantell’
      Auto Flight activated.
      openhatch <redacted>
      enter <redacted>
      closehatch
      n
      bridge
      pilot
      autopilot off
      launch confirm
      Flying to: ‘Nal Hutta’
      Auto Flight activated.
      openhatch <redacted>
      enter <redacted>
      closehatch
      n
      bridge
      pilot
      autopilot off
      launch confirm
      Flying to: ‘Ord Mantell’
      Auto Flight activated.
      — Disconnected on Thursday, August 09, 2012, 9:58 PM —

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      October 31, 2012 at 10:46 am #20016

How do I input numerous directions for entering and leaving a ship?

November 26, 2012 at 2:37 pm #20285

Ok so I’m going to bring this to the front again.  With the dialogue boxes, how do I input more than one direction towards the cockpit.  I can get one, but not two.

• Zeromus Participant
      November 26, 2012 at 2:42 pm #20286

Semicolons or whatever your command stack character is. Don’t bother though, the script is broken.

November 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm #20288

ah.  ok then lol.  i was using semicolons (mushclient) and it still wasn’t working.

• Johnson Participant
      February 19, 2013 at 3:53 pm #21050

So, I’m back after quite a long break and I’ve been going over the comments on some of my plugins. I tested this cargo running plugin today and I was unable to reproduce the errors you mentioned. I may have updated some things without realizing it, so I’ll try to do a thorough explanation and tutorial.

Initial setup. The following 3 plugins are ESSENTIAL for this to work. LotJCalc, LotJCargo, and LotJFlight are all NEEDED to work properly. Delete any previous versions you have of these plugins. Download the following three zip files and unzip them somewhere in your MUSHClient folder.

Open your LotJ World within MUSHClient and click File->Plugins. Click Add and browse to where you just unzipped LotJCalc, LotJCargo, and LotJFlight and add them in no particular order.

Required:
      LotJCargo v1.32
      LotJFlight v1.46
      LotJCalc v1.03

Related plugins that are optional and work with no conflicts:

LotJStarMap v2.13
      LotJGUI v0.53 (this must be extracted into your MUSHClient folder directly to maintain the folder structure)

Unrelated plugins that I use and are confirmed to work with no conflicts:

LotJResearch v1.72
      LotJBuildship v1.32
      LotJArmor v1.81
      LotJStudy v1.0
      jShipstacking v1.0
      ICLotJChatRedirect v1.0 and OOCLotJChatRedirect v1.0
      Reconnecter v2.0
      Hyperlink_URL2 v3.1

I would advise against using any other plugins not listed here to begin with, to minimize any conflicts.

Instructions for use. These steps need to be followed every time you start a new cargo running session.

1.) Stand outside your empty cargo ship on the planet you plan to begin cargo running from.
      1a.) Enter 'cargohelp' to see all available cargo associated commands.
      1b.) Enter 'cargoscan' to scan through all the planets and systems in the current galaxy and store economic information regarding each. Be sure to do this frequently during your cargo running as prices fluctuate occasionally and you always want to be running the best route! (This process takes a while)
      1c.) Enter 'cargobest' to search through the stored galaxy information to find the most profitable route available.
      1d.) Enter 'cargobest [planetname]' to search through the stored galaxy information to find the most profitable route from the selected planet if you prefer.
      2.) Enter 'cargosetup' to begin entering information about your chosen cargo route.
      3.) Enter 'cargostart' to begin the route you entered. If this is the first time you've flown anywhere, the plugin will most likely ask you for some more information regarding your current ship and your destination landing site. Once this information is saved, it won't need to be entered until your next playing session.
      4.) Profit!!! Easy as can be.

Lets go through an example scenario to help alleviate any confusion. My character is standing on Dantooine outside my freighter.

Here is the exact sequence of commands I type to initiate cargo running:
      1.) cargoscan -- to update my cargo route information (wait for it to finish)
      2.) cargobest -- to display the most profitable route in the entire galaxy. Here are the last few lines of what it displays for me:
      New best found! Start: Tatooine (Weapons) Tax: 15 End: Naboo (Water) Tax: 15 Value: 0.34609782608696
      New best found! Start: Wroona (Goods) Tax: 15 End: Dantooine (Electronics) Tax: 17 Value: 0.40726650558099
      New best found! Start: Wroona (Goods) Tax: 15 End: Dantooine (Medical supplies) Tax: 17 Value: 0.44980731717865
      New best found! Start: Wroona (Goods) Tax: 15 End: Dantooine (Tibanna gas) Tax: 17 Value: 0.48824189179494
      Best route in the entire galaxy:
      Start: Wroona (Goods) End: Dantooine (Tibanna gas) Value: 0.48824189179494
      Luckily for me, I'm standing on one of the planets included in the best route. (Dantooine)
      If I had been on some other planet, I would first fly to either Wroona or Dantooine (luckily you can easily see which planet is closest by using another of my plugins LotJStarMap!!)
      3.) cargosetup -- to configure all the cargo running information. Here begins the first series of prompts followed by my responses:
      3a.) Number of worlds on cargo route? 2
      3b.) Name of world 1? Dantooine
      3c.) Resource to be bought on world 1? Tibanna gas
      3d.) Name of world 2? Wroona
      3e.) Resource to be bought on world 2? Goods
      3f.) Name of cargo vessel? CargoShip
      3g.) Capacity of cargo vessel? 14000
      4.) cargostart -- begin the cargo running and cash flow! Here begins the first flight in my journey, so the LotJFlight plugin will prompt me for some more information:
      4a.) Ship to be flown? CargoShip
      4b.) Hatch code? 12345
      4c.) Dirs to cockpit? u;n
      4d.) Dirs to leave ship? s;d
      4e.) Preferred landing site at destination planet? (Numbered from top-down, 0 for automatic landing) 0

And that’s all there is to it! Assuming you have enough credits in your pocket to buy the first cargo type, you will now fly your cargo route endlessly until you decide otherwise!
      Remember: Enter ‘cargohelp‘ at any time to see the list of cargo commands.
      Enter ‘cargoauto off‘ to stop running cargo without clearing any information. (Enter cargostart again to resume from outside your ship on the planet you last started)
      Enter ‘cargoclear‘ to stop running cargo and clear ALL saved cargo information.

If anyone has questions or comments on this or any of my other plugins, feel free to ask and I’ll try to respond!

• Zeromus Participant
      February 20, 2013 at 6:31 am #21055

I tested this and it appears to be working properly now.

• Johnson Participant
      February 25, 2013 at 1:34 am #21083

LotJCargo updated to v1.39
      LotJFlight updated to v1.47
      LotJCalc updated to v1.04

At the request of @KoolAidMan, I added the option to fly round trips without buying or selling any cargo. To do this, use the plugin as normal except enter “none” as your cargo type or simply leave it blank. The plugin also now works with any ship type, be it a pubbie, freighter, or non-freighter. LotJFlight had a minor bug when trying to automatically land on a restricted pad. Squashed. Both Cargo and Flight now automatically try to install dependency plugins, and warn you if they aren’t present.

Download:
      LotJCargo-v1.39 – contains all 3 necessary files

Install Instructions:
      1. Remove any previous versions of LotJCargo.xml, LotJFlight.xml, and LotJCalc.xml you may be using
      2. Download and extract the above file into your default plugin location
      3. Open your LotJ world within MUSHClient
      4. Click File->Plugins and add the 3 xml files
      5. Save, close, and reopen your LotJ world for changes to take effect

Usage Instructions:
      1. Type ‘flyhelp’ or ‘cargohelp’ to see in-game commands.

-@Johnson

• Johnson Participant
      February 28, 2013 at 8:30 pm #21151

Squashed a small bug with the buy/sell timer getting turned on incorrectly. LotJCargo updated to v1.40.
      LotJFlight and Calc have not been updated, but I’m including them in the download for simplicity’s sake.

Download:
      LotJCargo-v1.40.zip

• maverick Member
      April 17, 2013 at 6:41 pm #21644

There is a bug with the Y’toub system, the ‘ is throwing off your calc script and sending ships into Y’toub at random coordinates

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.