Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Memorycheck Upgrade
This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 10 months ago by sky.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • sky Participant
      June 22, 2012 at 4:19 pm #19279

Ok so I was thinking (I know it’s hard and it did hurt) that when you use memorycheck you see who you know (or been greeted to) and how long ago you seen them… and when you type memorycheck it tells you that you seen them X amount of days ago. My idea was to implement what the character looked like last time you seen them (their description) into memorycheck !

• Baxtalo Participant
      June 23, 2012 at 12:39 am #19280

That seems complicated, and a little overpowered. Who remembers exactly how a person looks like, even five minutes after they have seen them?

I would support being able to memorychcek person and seeing their sex and race, however.

• sky Participant
      June 23, 2012 at 10:27 am #19288

Actually I have a photo memory so I remember shit by picturing it! I thought it be a cool idea, and implement when you describe someone to somebody that they get the description of the character too! Thought it be a cool idea for those coders who get bored! I like adding in the sex and race idea too! Or maybe even an extra bit stating where you last seen them and heard them… Like I seen such a such person on kuat but last heard them on commnet 0.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.