Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium LOTJ Bugs and annoying things
This topic has 65 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by veric.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      October 3, 2013 at 10:02 am #22495

Honestly… one of the most aggravating things for me, is seeing skills that are not in game on the practice lists. If you could remove them, that’d be super. Drive, seduce, survey, gather, etc.

Also, skills that aren’t adeptable, like advanced disguise, make a way so that it just bumps it up to 100%.

Granted, this is just my OCD barking here.

• Baxtalo Participant
      October 3, 2013 at 10:11 am #22496

Skills like dock should be as grenades: one use causes mastery. Someone was saying earlier that no matter how many times they dock they cannot get it to mastery, but on the other hand, I do not think I have ever seen dock fail except for user error in codes.

• Zakattack Participant
      October 3, 2013 at 5:52 pm #22497

The forum color scheme is bothering me too 😛

• Baxtalo Participant
      October 4, 2013 at 10:46 pm #22498

Since Mantis is down, I would like to propose here that the clanmotd command should be accessible by firsts and seconds of clans in order to make updates to the clanmotd as necessary in case the clan leader is unable to make them. They are all clan leadership, after all.

• veric Participant
      October 5, 2013 at 12:50 pm #22503

we really need mantis back up.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      October 11, 2013 at 7:49 am #22697

The link coloring on the forums (beige on white, wtf) makes my eyes bleed, and gives me a headache every time I come to the forums.

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      October 17, 2013 at 5:09 am #22706

can we please fix the colors? they were fine before wtf happened, these forums are a far cry from the old one as it is imho why can’t we have something at least half useable

• Corey Participant
      October 23, 2013 at 9:39 pm #22765

Edit: Problem was something else, post deleted.

• Corey Participant
      November 9, 2013 at 2:46 pm #22907

Setting your prompt causes you to stop your current action. This is really annoying since several times now I’ve changed my prompt in the middle of training stats….and lost the credits..which that annoyance has been discussed in full length already.

Also, pretty much everything related to these forums. The color scheme that makes me highlight the screen just to read it. The fact I have to log in again every time I want to post a response, versus just staying logged in.

• Baxtalo Participant
      November 11, 2013 at 2:12 pm #22927

Inform is broken. I am not sure why. Please fix.

Edit: memorycheck may have something to do with it. When I mem name, it says ‘No such greet’ but the greet does exist on my plain mem list. I am not the only person who has been having this issue.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      November 11, 2013 at 2:23 pm #22929

Apparently there is a bug that will not allow you to wear a Syren bracer… even if you aren’t wearing one. I’m experiencing such a problem.

• Flek Participant
      November 12, 2013 at 8:54 am #22937

Hey frump its a known bug. What happens is putting a bracer on gives you a cookie that says you are wearing one because imms only want 1 per player. How ever we have the naked bug that causes us to randomly lose eq. So if you lose the bracer without actually taking it off it leaves the cookiee. Just imm chat and an imm will fix you when they can. Takes no time.

• Leoninus Participant
      December 15, 2013 at 4:31 am #23133

Rolled a new character, and I’m having an issue where a lot of commands are black (with black background.) I checked two different mudclients and it’s the character (also logged in a different character). I was told there is a command to type in to fix this, but nobody knows what is and I haven’t been able to locate it on the forums.

Some examples are;
      Command: Gold – return is in black.
      Incoming OOC – return is in black.
      Commands: Desc – buffer opens in black.

A fix would be very helpful right now..please.

• Baxtalo Participant
      December 15, 2013 at 11:27 am #23134

I suggest to try typing color default or color lotj to reset the color themes. I hope it helps.

• Gathorn Participant
      December 15, 2013 at 12:21 pm #23135

I’ve been unable to log onto the mud the past few days, but the command is COLOR _RESET_

Underscores are important.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.