Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium LOTJ Bugs and annoying things
This topic has 65 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by veric.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
    • veric Participant
      August 30, 2013 at 6:56 pm #22232

Having it at 135 to 140 makes it a ‘5’ range thus keeping it out of range of the lower tier crafters and makes having a ‘5’ range crafter more worthwhile.

• Corey Participant
      September 1, 2013 at 12:45 am #22237

Here’s something that annoys me.

Player 1 is fighting mob X and using circle on them.

Mob Y shows up.

Player 1 continues to fight mob X as far as normal hits in the round, however circle hits Mob Y.

Mob Z shows up.

Player 1 continues to fight mob X as far as normal hits in the round, however circle hits Mob Z now.

You can of course bypass this by specifically targeting..IE circle 2.mob circle 3.mob etc. But why wouldn’t it  circle the main opponent you are already hitting?

• Corey Participant
      September 1, 2013 at 2:14 pm #22240

Making armor, the armor has an underlay but no coating and you still get this message:

You are close to completing this, but there is no coating or underlay!

• Kirash Participant
      September 2, 2013 at 1:18 pm #22246

@Xavier – Houses on Ryloth are not [Hotel] flagged.

• Corey Participant
      September 2, 2013 at 7:12 pm #22250

Bith – they suck as bad as, or worse than, base humans, yet they cost 1000 points a 500 deposit. Wtf?

• Kirash Participant
      September 2, 2013 at 8:14 pm #22251

@Corey – In response to your question about circle, circle would just hit the primary target of your fight if it didn’t require a target. Since 99% of the muds out there are default coded to treat the most recent character/mob to enter a room as the first one on the list, circle <target> without a 1.<target>, 2.<target>, etc, it will always default to the most recent one. There isn’t much that can be done about that.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      September 3, 2013 at 3:03 pm #22253

Not sure if this is possible or not, but I feel you should be able to greet/dub someone via holotransmitter.  You physically see them, you should be able to greet or dub them.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      September 4, 2013 at 1:45 am #22254

Something that annoys me, which I didn’t find anywhere in my reading. Maybe it is common knowledge but..
      If you can’t spec MSTR, you can’t remodulate for the specialty settings, which to me defeats the purpose of putting a lower level slicer on equal footing.

Also, doorcut at 100% shouldn’t return a you can’t remember message.

• Gathorn Participant
      September 4, 2013 at 2:58 pm #22259

Think of 100% as mastered. Even masters make mistakes.

As for the slicer thing, I already explained to you that  the point isn’t to make LOW slicers on equal footing, but slicers who fell short of the 150 mark by a bit. A 100 slicer should never come close to what a 150 can do, no matter how sweet his datapad is, but a 135 with the proper gear should come close. The fact you want a drastically low level slicer to be on equal footing with a 150 slicer is absurd.

• Corey Participant
      September 5, 2013 at 11:23 am #22262

Help Race needs to be updated again.

Mon Calamari says they are 50/50, but the showrace file says 500/500.

Kiffar says they are app only, but the showrace says opposite.

This doesn’t even touch on some of the absurd high prices (or in some cases low/free prices) on some race. Bith? Really? You’re going to charge that for a Bith?

• Corey Participant
      September 6, 2013 at 4:46 pm #22266

Change the keyword on the academy utility packs, or change the coding for putting items into containers you have on you first versus those on the ground. I’m sick as crap of having them littered all over the damn place so that when you “put X backpack” it puts it in the crappy nOOb utility pack instead and you don’t figure that out until you’ve gone halfway across the galaxy.

Edited to better explain what I meant in my typing rage.

• Zeromus Participant
      September 7, 2013 at 12:52 am #22267

Chan -clan doesn’t turn off clan.

• Corey Participant
      September 10, 2013 at 2:49 am #22344

Quarren don’t have aqua_breath

• Xaleron Participant
      September 16, 2013 at 1:25 am #22417

Emote interrupts actions… So do the ‘clans’ and ‘planets’ commands (I imagine ‘moons’ does too) even though showclan/planet don’t… Barabel don’t get infrared… I’d test out more but I’m on my phone.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.