Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Let’s play video games! (xbox live, ps3, pc gaming ahoy)
This topic has 42 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Kirash.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
    • Skitter Member
      March 19, 2009 at 7:02 am #9447

I used to play:

BF 2
      BF 2142
      CSS

played them that much that I was pretty much a god on any of them, not BF2 so much anymore but most certainly CSS and 2142.

Personally I don’t tend to play any single-player games anymore, I generally like the challenge of playing against other humans, it’s why I tend to play MMOs or MUDs more than anything else. But 2142 and CSS are always installed no matter what i’m doing.

Although I must admit, as a single player game, Killzone2 is absolutely fucking sweet, loved every minute of it, proof of what can be done if the XBox just did the honourable thing and died so people could make things PS3-exclusive or if XBox made another console that didn’t suck ass like the 360 does.

Only thing XBox can boast is XBox live, but wait? whats this? playstation home??!! unlucky, XBox live just got owned.

• Troll Participant
      March 19, 2009 at 10:56 am #9449

Sure. If you give me an extra fucking 200 euros, I’ll buy a ps3 and come pwn your ass on whatever game you play. That’s the main problem with the console, you don’t really get anything superior to 360 (bluray, c’mon, try harder) and you have to pay nearly twice the price of an xbox 360. Thusly there are more players on Live than Home, which I would have to claim to be the second point for X360 in this post. Still arguing? Lets just say that xbox 360 > ps3 for the next year or two while it’s price is too high for us who don’t live off their moms and dads to buy.

Other than that, I recently installed BF2, Far Cry 2, AvP 2, Crysis+Warhead, so I’m around for games too! Still got a bunch lying around.

• Corey Participant
      March 19, 2009 at 6:05 pm #9451
      "Troll":32n6ge4o wrote:
      Sure. If you give me an extra fucking 200 euros, I’ll buy a ps3 and come pwn your ass on whatever game you play. That’s the main problem with the console, you don’t really get anything superior to 360 (bluray, c’mon, try harder) and you have to pay nearly twice the price of an xbox 360. Thusly there are more players on Live than Home, which I would have to claim to be the second point for X360 in this post. Still arguing? Lets just say that xbox 360 > ps3 for the next year or two while it’s price is too high for us who don’t live off their moms and dads to buy.

Other than that, I recently installed BF2, Far Cry 2, AvP 2, Crysis+Warhead, so I’m around for games too! Still got a bunch lying around.[/quote:32n6ge4o]

lol not sure who you are complaining to, but I neither think the PS3 is better than the 360 nor do I live with my parents. The only reason I have a PS3 also, is because I run a video game store and I was able to end up getting it fairly cheap…I saw no reason to buy it since I already had a 360, however, once I got over the initial price difference, there were some pretty cool things with it

• Walldo Keymaster
      November 2, 2009 at 6:06 pm #12273

Who is playing Borderlands? I have it on PC…let’s party up.

• Andvari Participant
      November 3, 2009 at 4:32 am #12278

I play, my gamespy ID is jarrok. Just let me know when you wanna go!

• Inactive
      November 4, 2009 at 5:13 pm #12305

Age of Empires 3
      Chess Titans
      Civilization IV
      Civilization IV – Warlords
      DEFCON
      Fallout 3
      Freelancer
      SimCity 4
      SPORE
      Star Trek Legacy
      Star Trek: Bridge Commander
      Star Trek: Armada II
      Star Wars: Empire at War
      Star Wars: KotOR 2
      Superpower 2

Someone pway wif me!

• Walldo Keymaster
      November 14, 2009 at 6:35 am #12409

Guys, I have an xbox again! My Gamer tag is Walldo

Also a reminder we have a meta tag. What is this, you ask? It essentially works like this: Instead of filling out your friends list with a bunch of lame LotJers, you add a single account that all the LotJers are friends with. Then you simply use the ‘view friends’ button to see all the LotJers on xbox live. This account is known simply as LOTJ Gamers

• Kirash Participant
      November 14, 2009 at 12:59 pm #12410

Games:

[b:28si07rs]360[/b:28si07rs]
      Soul Calibur 4
      The Force Unleashed
      Assassin’s Creed
      Castle Crashers
      Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
      Assassin’s Creed 2
      Dragon Age: Origins

[b:28si07rs]Steam[/b:28si07rs]

Half-Life (with Opposing Force and Blue-Shift)
      Half-Life 2
      HL2: Episode One
      HL2: Episode Two
      Counter-Strike
      Condition Zero
      Counter-Strike: Source
      Batman: Arkham Asylum

[b:28si07rs]Other PC[/b:28si07rs]

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
      The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
      World of Warcraft
      Star Wars – Empire at War
      Dark Forces II – Jedi Knight (plus Mysteries of the Sith)
      Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast
      Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy
      Star Trek Legacy
      Knights of the Old Republic
      Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords
      Diablo II (plus Lord of Destruction)
      Star Wars – Battlefront II
      Civilization IV

Steam Name – vampyre_fyre
      XBL Gamertag – HapiTheAncient

My XBL account isn’t gold… not that it matters since I don’t have many Multiplayer games on there anyway.

World of Warcraft – Area 52 Server – Horde

Nofortforu – Undead Priest
      Nopolyforu – BE Mage
      Whachoowant – Troll Warrior
      Nobeefforu – Tauren DK

• Avanga Member
      November 14, 2009 at 4:43 pm #12413

Wooo video games! PS posting on my phone!

• Osric Participant
      November 15, 2009 at 5:28 am #12415

XBL: StorableComa
      Steam: antedeluvian

Mainly play TF 2 and DoD:S On steam, though I have a ton of games.

As for 360 I’ve got a pretty big collection just check the profile.

Oh, and Walldo, how is borederlands? Been thinking about picking it up.

• Fishy Participant
      December 15, 2009 at 11:24 pm #12853

I don’t have an XBL Gold account right now but I hope to get a new subscription card soon. I’m DoomFishy on XBL.

On Allegiance (thanks to Walldo for pointing out this awesome and relatively unknown game), I’m McFishy.

• Kirash Participant
      December 21, 2009 at 7:01 pm #12411

Updated game list. Found a couple of my PC games during my move… ah Battlefront II, how I have missed you.

• Walldo Keymaster
      May 22, 2010 at 2:41 am #14472

Clearly the big game EVERYONE is playing right now is Red Dead Redemption. Lets party up.

• Kirash Participant
      May 22, 2010 at 3:04 am #14474

I almost stopped to buy that when I was in Wal-Mart but I decided to save my money for now.

• Leoninus Participant
      May 23, 2010 at 3:49 am #14494

Yeah so I decided not to buy RDR when I was on their website and waiting for the trailer to load and saw..gasp..an easily identifiable mispelt word…call it a pet peeve..

Under Gameplay Features on the website, this is what you find..

Explore just some of the unique elemenhts that make Red Dead Redemption such an ambitious open world action experience.

Do you SEE IT?!

No Live yet..maybe in a month when I get stable internet..right now tethering to my BBerry.

Assassins Creed 2
      Dragon Age: Origins
      Halo 3 (If I can find it! The Ex might have stole it..and sold it)

There’s more, I’m sure..

Downloading Allegiance..looks good actually.

The Leo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.