Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Jail improvements
This topic has 27 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 12 months ago by Kirash.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
    • Andvari Participant
      May 4, 2011 at 8:44 pm #17225

I’ve discussed some methods of evening out Minor (and some major-type clans with obvious weaknesses) clans with the staff. We’ve brainstormed a bit about some ideas that could be useful.

Give it some time here, I’m confident something cool can be decided on to give some of these clans a chance.

• Gathorn Participant
      May 5, 2011 at 2:26 am #17228

Or players of the Major clans can not be dicks. I remember the Mandalorians issuing threats to Engineering clans, but generally avoiding stomping the shit out of them for building for the Republic, instead only breaking in to take out Republicans who helped build. Before someone brings up the raids on Felian, they just were annoying and pretty much deserved it.

• Anastasius Member
      May 5, 2011 at 3:08 am #17229
      "Gathorn":1gdyrtns wrote:
      Or players of the Major clans can not be dicks. I remember the Mandalorians issuing threats to Engineering clans, but generally avoiding stomping the shit out of them for building for the Republic, instead only breaking in to take out Republicans who helped build. Before someone brings up the raids on Felian, they just were annoying and pretty much deserved it.[/quote:1gdyrtns]

Really Gathorn?
      Soal was gone for 2 months and Felian was a douche yes. Soal came back was in game for 4 hours and started botting ships. Only to be exicuted by Mandalorians. So tell me how did I deserve it? I got no warning no threat I had no idea what was going on. RPC denied my restore btw.

• Gyndi Participant
      May 5, 2011 at 5:03 am #17230
      "Anastasius":1hie101c wrote:
      "Gathorn":1hie101c wrote:
      Or players of the Major clans can not be dicks. I remember the Mandalorians issuing threats to Engineering clans, but generally avoiding stomping the shit out of them for building for the Republic, instead only breaking in to take out Republicans who helped build. Before someone brings up the raids on Felian, they just were annoying and pretty much deserved it.[/quote:1hie101c]

Really Gathorn?
      Soal was gone for 2 months and Felian was a douche yes. Soal came back was in game for 4 hours and started botting ships. Only to be exicuted by Mandalorians. So tell me how did I deserve it? I got no warning no threat I had no idea what was going on. RPC denied my restore btw.[/quote:1hie101c]

Ask yourself who you are and then you will find your answer.

• Kirash Participant
      May 5, 2011 at 10:12 pm #17231
      "Gathorn":qx1rntar wrote:
      Or players of the Major clans can not be dicks.[/quote:qx1rntar]

ROFLMAO

That was a great joke, Gathorn. Tell me another one!

• Gathorn Participant
      May 6, 2011 at 2:13 am #17232

Flek, I didn’t mean to say -you- deserved it. Just that the break ins as a whole for Felian were deserved. I’m not saying who died deserved it.

• Fishy Participant
      May 6, 2011 at 5:00 am #17233

Seriously. Fuck Felian.

• Anastasius Member
      May 6, 2011 at 8:32 am #17235
      "Gathorn":2kla80qh wrote:
      Flek, I didn’t mean to say -you- deserved it. Just that the break ins as a whole for Felian were deserved. I’m not saying who died deserved it.[/quote:2kla80qh]

And mandaloians were douches like every major clan who throws its weight around :p

• Gathorn Participant
      May 7, 2011 at 2:29 pm #17238

I seem to recall them leaving Eden-tec alone despite them building for the Republic. Kilnore just really screwed over Felian.

• Anastasius Member
      May 7, 2011 at 3:05 pm #17239

Point was I had NOTHING to do with it I wasn’t even an active player. I got butt raped by them for logging in. Hell I wasn’t even given an option to resign. RPC denied said restore and it couldn’t have been a war kill cause mandos did not declare war on the clan. So explain to me again how they were not douche bags?

• Gyndi Participant
      May 7, 2011 at 10:44 pm #17242

You got a freebie when Velinax got that bogus restore when you left the Empire without a word, had a kill order placed on your head by two Emperors (for breaking the life service thing that had been in since the get-go), then flew straight into an Imperial blockade over Nal Hutta just after the second kill order, quicher bitchin’.

• Anastasius Member
      May 8, 2011 at 1:50 pm #17245

lol dont even get started on Velinax.

Besides I have derailed this thread enough with the major clan minor clan bullshit. I would rather not get deeper into a restore thing on this.

• Kirash Participant
      May 9, 2011 at 2:56 am #17251
      "Kirash":2imo76di wrote:
      Anyway, enough derailing for one thread.[/quote:2imo76di]
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.