This topic has 21 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 5 months ago by Fishy.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    • Walldo Keymaster
      November 24, 2009 at 8:07 pm #12609

My main point is that there are already methods to do those things in. Clanmotd message boards in game and mail terminals. Why would we add a new avenue when current ones are underutilyzed?

• Corey Participant
      November 24, 2009 at 8:25 pm #12610
      "Walldo":2cx330fa wrote:
      My main point is that there are already methods to do those things in. Clanmotd message boards in game and mail terminals. Why would we add a new avenue when current ones are underutilyzed?[/quote:2cx330fa]

We’re allowed to post OOC messages on the message terminals in bases? Not messages like "lol Walldo has a big butt" but legit information like concepts for new gear, log in time zones etc?

• Walldo Keymaster
      November 24, 2009 at 9:39 pm #12611

I can’t think of a time where it has ever come up, whether in practice or in question, since I’ve become an imm, but as long as it follows the basic guidelines like you listed I don’t see what the issue is.

• Fishy Participant
      November 25, 2009 at 9:33 am #12620

And clanleaders have lives and schedules too, which may not match with 100% of their clan members. That’s why mail and ig boards are so useful.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.