Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Bounty Hunters a PvP Class That is only good at PvE?
This topic has 57 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by IssacFrost.
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
    • IssacFrost Participant
      June 18, 2015 at 10:18 pm #25443

Combat rounds. Whichever is longer? It should be BH turn no effect, Target turn effect, BH turn no effect. It has to be slow not fast.

Also vibroblade damage seems fine. I sparred versus my friend who uses BH and I was barely winning with a near perfect armor. Is there coating vs vibroblades? Because it seems like there is for blasters.

Cortosis+Posion should be more then enough to help Vibroblades anyway since Circle deals plenty of damage and Backstab is getting an upgrade.

• IssacFrost Participant
      June 18, 2015 at 10:33 pm #25444

I will retest when I can make a near perfect armor vs vibroblades with plative.

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      June 19, 2015 at 4:01 am #25445

Yes there is a coating for that. Check out help armor_guide

———————————————————————–<
      |
      Coating Resist Suscept |
      Ablative Blaster Vibro |
      Plating Vibro Blaster |
      Cortosis Lightsaber Vibro |
      |
      ————————————————————————

• IssacFrost Participant
      June 19, 2015 at 4:23 am #25447

I don’t know about you but I see 2/3rds of the coatings susceptible to vibroblades. That makes vibroblades far more dangerous and probably the reason heir attack is at is.

My friend did backstab then almost Circled me to death. i got lucky with my attacks and won but with very little health. Perhaps an armor versus vibroblades offers too much resistance against it and that’s the real problem because I assure you my friend was kicking my butt even with a near perfect armor.

That’s without Cortosis and Poisons. Nor the new Backstab.

• Kirash Participant
      June 19, 2015 at 9:12 am #25448

They only gain susceptibilities if the person who put the coatings on doesn’t have 100% Enhancement science. Since pretty much any engineer that is making armor worth anything has their essential sciences adepted, you’ll likely never run into this.

• Seryb Participant
      June 19, 2015 at 9:32 am #25449

Lol really? Damn shows what I know about engineering.

• Zeromus Participant
      June 19, 2015 at 1:00 pm #25452

I’m sorry Isaac but what weapons were you using when your friend was using blades? You should have been gouging to keep him from circling and berserked blaster rounds are way better than blades. If you were using melee weapons without circle that’s not a good idea.

• IssacFrost Participant
      July 6, 2015 at 11:44 pm #25537

@Zeromus

Dual Outrunner Blasters on theur max setting, berserked and flurry.

My friend was using Dual Outrunnee Vibroblades starting with a Backstab then going into Circles.

I barely won. As in less then 50 HP.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 7, 2015 at 11:10 am #25539

I assume you were lagging him and using spice as well, correct?

• Seryb Participant
      July 9, 2015 at 12:11 pm #25540

Have the tweaks to hunters been decided upon yet or is that still in the works?

• IssacFrost Participant
      September 23, 2015 at 1:43 am #26964

Okay so after a long time of not playing I see that BH got some added features. Some people state they are ‘balanced’. Some like the changes and others don’t.

At any rate I haven’t messed with one that much but the one thing I still cringe at when I look at the class is their feat list. Endurance seems useful. But I still have no clue what Increased Resistance is and if its just resistance to blaster stun setting? Who the heck is going to waste on that. So here is my list of possible Feats:

Remove Increased Resistance. Really this feat is pretty useless.

Bounty Hunter Feats
      Taint Expert Level 90
      Weapons no longer lose durability when poisoned.

Improved Condition Level 120
      Grants 400 MV temporarily

Second Wind Level 130
      During combat regenerate more MV.

Flash Boost Level 150
      Grants a chance to perform a Third Attack.

Lethality Level 150
      Slightly increase the effects of Enhanced Damage.

• IssacFrost Participant
      September 24, 2015 at 9:12 am #26967

^ Scrap the above.

Change Increased Resistance for:

Vigor Level 120
      Grants +400 MV temporarily

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.