This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 3 months ago by Walldo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • KRESKZZORZ Participant
      January 8, 2012 at 7:57 pm #18277

I just thought of these sometime after I slipped in the shower but before I came to. I hope they’re good.

Feats

100 Espionage: Draw Silently

When drawing a pistol no echo will be made

135 Espionage: Alertness

Won’t trigger the alarm in clan bases

150 Slicer: Disable Autopilot

Disables the autopilot on any ship

130 Smuggler: Master of Disguise

50% less time to apply a disguise

Weapons

Smuggling and Espionage mains receive an HR bonus while wielding  pistols

That’s all that I can remember.

• Faern Participant
      January 8, 2012 at 8:03 pm #18284

Lowblow, smuggler, in the 10-50 level range.
      It gives them a stun, and the action message should, of course, be kicking your target in the nuts/lady bits, just like in tor!

• Walldo Keymaster
      January 9, 2012 at 2:15 am #18290

Share all the feat ideas you can think of, I’ll go on a coding spree soon.

• rakun Participant
      January 9, 2012 at 4:15 am #18292

Advanced Disguise – since you can’t master it, it COULD always be a feat, and only ‘pros’ in disguise should be able to do it, imo, works better with the ‘special agent’ types of people, too.

Weapon Crafter feat – adds + to hitroll, damroll or something else.

Master Surgeon – Somehow improves cyber implantation. Faster, perhaps, or adds +1 to each stat?

Backstabber – adds +5% or +10% to blackjack chance

Hand to hand fighter – adds hitroll and damroll and over-all improved damage to unarmed fighting

Fast landing – Lands a ship in half less time than usual, or something similar.

Skilled warrior – gives + to hitroll for certain amount of rounds, similar to endurance.

Diplomat – improves propaganda x2

Improved Diplomat – Improves propaganda x4

• Slyth Member
      January 13, 2012 at 8:14 am #18312

After Market upgrader, engineering 125 – allows engineers to boost stats on ships by 5 over the regular maximum.

Naval Expert, Piloting 150 – Treats any ship used by the pilot to be treated as 1 class lower.

Battle stance, combat 100 – Allows you to become ready for battle for x rounds in advance, gaining the benifit of 20% extra dodge.

Master Treasure hunter, smuggling xxx – allows a smuggler of x lvl or higher to dig up and “refine” cortosis.(90% chance to fail refining)

Diplomatic immunity, diplomacy 100 – Allows the diplomat to do things that would usually be considered illegal on a planet.(this still alerts the opposing organization of your actions.)

Slaughterhouse, Bounty hunting 150 – When dual weilding blades, the hunter gains a 25% chance to double perform an action(IE: you use lunge once and you hit +1 additional hit)

Advanced Teachings, Leadership 150 – Allows for leadership mains to teach for a 97% proficiency for skills outside of their subclass.

Controller Expert, slicer 150 – allows a slicer to short ship hatches.

Self control, espionage xxx – allows an espionage main to cut through a door in half the time.

Developmental learner, Science 150 – When studying an object, you have a 10% chance to recieve a free development from concentrating on the object.

• rakun Participant
      January 13, 2012 at 12:03 pm #18314

Jetpack master – Level 150 BH feat – can use weapons effectively while using jetpack

Precise shooting – level 150 BH feat – if using pistol/pistols, a BHer has a x % chance to go through forcer lightsaber parry

• Kirash Participant
      January 13, 2012 at 10:23 pm #18323

i contend that advanced disguise should be a feat and not a skill. the way it is utilized makes 100x more sense as a feat.

• Walldo Keymaster
      January 14, 2012 at 7:44 pm #18329

Level ??? smuggling feat “Hard Head”

Your disguises are more durable.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.