This topic has 34 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by KoolAidMan.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
    • Xerakon Moderator
      July 28, 2012 at 6:51 am #19640

Project: XGUI

Author: Xerakon

About: XGUI is a project for Legends of the Jedi MUD (www.legendsofthejedi.com:5656) for the CMUD (www.zuggsoft.com) client. It began as a hobby for me as I pieced together other people’s work and incorporated ideas of my own. Credit is noted below for original script authors and modifiers. Also would like to give a huge thanks to the extremely helpful people on the CMUD forums.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints, feel free to leave a note on the forums for me, or contact me in-game.

Changelog

v1.0 – Added:

Basic Functionality
      – MSDP Capture Script (Written by Splif from MUDBytes. Modified by Xerakon.)
      – HP Gauge
      – MP Gauge
      – Force Gauge
      – Hides from view if you are detected as not having mana.
      – Stats
      – Stats outside of parenthesis are your current values with equipment/skill modifications. Inside are your unaltered values.
      – Comms
      – Awaiting MSDP support for frequency and encryption. If not implemented by next major change, will use screen-capturing triggers for this.
      – Credits
      – The total credits and the inventory credits are both what you have on your person. Once MSDP support is updated to show what you have in your bank, I will update it to reflect. Barring that, will use screen-capturing triggers next major change for each account.
      LotJ Research Script (Written by Seyalas. Modified by Zareth. Modified by Xerakon.

Upcoming:

Space Programs
      – Planet-Plotted Hyperspace Map
      – User-Input Variable Cargo Program

Tell History
      – Stores all tells.
      – Command displays last 10 tells, and from who.
      – Have functionality to receive tell logs from any given person for as long as log has been turned on.
      – May expand to other channels if seen as necessary.

Bot Timer
      – Graphical gauge that counts down either current bot time, or cooldown time, remaining.

Ammo/Battery Meter
      – Graphical gauge that counts down ammo, or battery, remaining.
      – Possible to implement for shields as well.
      – Waiting on MSDP support to implement.

DPS Meter
      – Will record all attack results. Possibly sort by weapon in future versions.
      – Output onto the main screen.
      – Will need to undergo extensive testing.

• Xerakon Moderator
      July 28, 2012 at 7:13 am #19642

For installation, import the XML file just like any other script for CMUD. Once you’re logged into your char in the mud, type in ‘vreport’. This will refresh the MSDP. You will need to do this after everytime you turn off triggers or scripting, and also each time you log into a new character. Anytime other than that, it updates itself.

• Xerakon Moderator
      July 28, 2012 at 7:03 pm #19647

XGUI v1.1 download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93993914/XGUI%20v1.1.zip

v1.1 Changelog

Updated:

– MSDP
      – ‘vreport’ modified to capture additional MSDP variables from the

MUD.
      – Frequency and Encryption modified to work with MSDP.
      – Credits modified.
      – Now shows total, INV (or what you’re holding), and total in bank.

Gauges represent your maximum allowed in each category (2 mil for INV,

50 mil for Bank).

Added:

– Tell History
      – This is a test function for you guys to see how you like it. I’m

trying to figure out if it would be better to have in-window commands,

or to open up new windows for all captures. Let me know what you think.
      – Commands:
      tellhist: shows your last 10 tells, and from whom.
      tellsfrom (name): shows all tells from arguement.

• Xerakon Moderator
      August 15, 2012 at 5:25 pm #19720

XGUI v2.0 Screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93993914/XGUIv2.0SS.png

XGUI v2.0 Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93993914/XGUI%20v2.0.zip

Notes: I’ve added tons of changes that are still in the development phases, such as botting and buildship plugins. They’re just waiting for MSDP variables to be corrected and me to gather the last few triggers and pieces to the coding pie to finish off. However, XCargo, which is a simple plugin that can be stand-alone, is also included in this version. Modified the overall layout to be more functional. Several of the MSDP variables have been reporting erroneously for some reason lately, but they’re all coded in correctly. Just waiting for the fix on the IMM-side. Let me know whatcha think.

Changelog

v2.0

Updated:

– MSDP
      – ‘vreport’ modified to capture additional MSDP variables from the MUD.

Removed:

– Right side bar.

Added:

– Bottom status bar.
      – Comm captures
      – OOC, Talk, and Clan windows to the right side of screen.
      – Displays messages in main window, and also captures them to the right in their appropriate window for the duration of your session. Working on a logging feature that will save all messages.
      – XCargo plugin.
      – see ‘csetup’ and ‘ccargo’ for more info.
      – Ship information
      – Gauge variables (speed, hull, shields, gas) below health, move, and mana gauges.
      – Coordinates and location info on line 6 of the status window.
      – Cleaned up a lot of the code.

• Coya Participant
      August 19, 2012 at 12:44 pm #19727

Downloaded it today via this damned phone tether so something may have messed up in the download, but when I tried to import it I got the error of “Mismatch end tag” on line 25. Said that it started with var and ended with class. Not sure what is up with that.

• Coya Participant
      August 19, 2012 at 12:46 pm #19728

Some reason I can’t edit my post.. Line 225 rather.

• Coya Participant
      August 19, 2012 at 1:42 pm #19729

Specifically the error is happening in the MSDP class area. Line 112 of that.  It just gets done going through the <var names and all those look right, then it does </class> which is what it should be, but I’m getting this error:

File: . Line: 112 Col: 14 Error: Mismatched end tag: Start tag = “var” End tag = “class”

• Coya Participant
      August 19, 2012 at 1:55 pm #19730

Alright. I fixed it by placing another </var> above the </class> I’m still not getting the window to the right showing my comms, OOC, ect

• Xerakon Moderator
      August 22, 2012 at 7:49 pm #19734

Hey, sorry about that. Haven’t been on much the past few days. Can you send me a screenshot of your layout? And it’s not copying anything over to the windows on the right? [email protected]

• Eliana Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm #19747

Getting that same error too.

• Coya Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 6:06 pm #19748

It’s actually a pretty easy fix. Go to XGUI v2.0 and right click it. Open it as a notepad and scroll down about a 10th of a screen. You’ll see a lot of <var name=”blah blah blah”></var> Go all the way to the end of those and the last one will be <var name=”BOTTINGTIME” type=”String”></var> Create a new line beneath that and on the same column as the other <vars type in </var>. It should look like this:

<var name=”BOTTINGTIME” type=”String”></var>
      </var>
      </class>

Click save and then import the XML.

• Coya Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 6:08 pm #19749

As a side note, the spacing didn’t work. The </var> will be in 8 clicks of the spacebar from the left. The </class> should be six clicks(But it’s already there so that shouldn’t be an issue)

• Eliana Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 6:20 pm #19750

Did that and now I get:

File: . Line:225 col:20 Error: Expected ” or ‘

• Coya Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm #19751

Once I get home I’ll make a copy of a version that works for me and email it to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.