Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Wearlocs, limbs, and racial features
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 8 months ago by Onasaki.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Onasaki Participant
      September 1, 2009 at 3:27 am #1173

Alright, now I know Races are being revamped, adjusted and generally worked on as we speak. But I’d like to throw up an idea to those working on them. Perhaps we can add the extra wearlocs, extra uses, and all that stuff for the races that have more then one set of arms, legs, etc. I’ve not seen -many- Besalisks, but the few I have seen, didn’t have code-support for their arms. Same with Quermians(even if they hide their second set under their robes).

I’d also like to see wearlocs adjusted for certain races that lack feet, Sluissi and Hutts. I could be missing one, but I’m too tired to look at the list. Another thing I’d like to see, would bean extended -ear- wearloc. Where-as we have TWO ears to put things in, though that’s not important, ’cause then alot of things would need to change too. Plus it’s prone to abuse.

Anyway, that’s my ideas. I’m tired. Don’t feel like explaining further right now.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.