This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by KRESKZZORZ.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      March 20, 2014 at 1:30 pm #23869

Alright, so I was thinking about this a few days ago, and now I have time to jot it down. Vendors. We have clan vendors now, and individuals can be given the empowerment to run said shop. But why can’t more than one person run a shop that isn’t clan owned? I mean, it’d be no different than the owner making someone a manager, etc. So Here’s what I propose:

Vendor add <name> – Gives someone the ability to use normal vendor options.
      Vendor clear now – Removes anyone that is not the original owner from making vendor decisions.

Let me know what you guys/gals think.

• rakun Participant
      March 20, 2014 at 2:06 pm #23870

+1

I agree, it would be awesome.

• veric Participant
      March 20, 2014 at 4:16 pm #23871

+1 that would be great

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      March 20, 2014 at 11:10 pm #23874

because who gets the money

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      March 20, 2014 at 11:31 pm #23876

The owner. Always the owner. Just like a store in real life, the owner makes the monies, and pays his employees.

• Kebron Participant
      March 21, 2014 at 12:36 am #23877

I like it. Set it so the employee can do anything the owner can except collect cash.

• Kirash Participant
      March 21, 2014 at 11:50 am #23878

Y’know, I don’t think that the credits should be automatically transferred to the owner. Think of it in RL terms: It’s the manager’s job to get the credits to the bank. There are some shady managers who would skim a little of the profits off the top. It’s the owner’s job to be paying attention to discrepancies. Can’t make it too easy for you now 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.