This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 5 months ago by Sarac.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Sarac Participant
      November 12, 2012 at 10:23 am #20093

Part of me always has and always will want vehicles adapted into LotJ… Yes they’re not ideal but would there be a way to put them in, in such a way that it won’t affect balance? Like a raid on hoth, the amount of time it would get an AT-AT on a dropship from the capital and then unloaded would be an amazingly long time etc. Have targets that only vehicles can destroy for planetary shields and have light vehicles able to shoot players while giving them protection (Not invincible) It would give combat chars a lot more to rp with I reckon.

Basically i’m bored at work today and wanted to write something

• Henk Member
      November 13, 2012 at 6:01 pm #20101

its probably to hard to implement and most planets/maps are not going to work with vehicles due to space etc.. would be awesome though.

• tweave Participant
      November 14, 2012 at 1:13 am #20103

I think it is a good idea.

• Sarac Participant
      November 14, 2012 at 3:50 am #20108

I get what you’re saying Henk, but maybe if the event imm actually did something he/she could maybe build an event arena like we did on dathomir to house such a project… if Hoth was rebuilt so AT-AT’s could walk around with objectives… Damnit why can’t I be the event imm!?

• Seryb Participant
      November 14, 2012 at 4:52 am #20110

I think you may be onto something Sarac… It would be nice to see vehicles put in and working. An arena would be pretty cool, the only problem I see with that would be players actually willing to risk their characters lives in such situations which I hope isn’t a problem for people but likely would be.

• Sarac Participant
      November 14, 2012 at 5:09 am #20112

I must admit when I first started playing I was shit scared of losing my chars, after losing my Jedi this TL i’ve finally got over the fact that chars die, you just have to try harder to keep them alive. Generally to keep me from being bored I get in to fiery situations to see if I can survive them because that’s the easiest way to learn but I think it would be quite easy to implement, especially with Miros and Veska on board who are now looking to listen out for what the Pbase wants. Who on earth is the current event imm? Why are they not doing anything?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.