This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 10 months ago by Walldo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Alevious Participant
      June 28, 2012 at 5:22 pm #19414

I was thinking about how often the other underlays are overlooked today and thought that perhaps they could use a little tweaking. I would want them to have the same affects they do now but with different bonuses. Here\’s my ideas.

Verpine fibre mesh: Can imbue the armor to add between 200-500 movement

Zabrak combat mesh: Can imbue the armor to give a bonus of between 1 and 5 DR.

Krayt dragon hide: Can imbue the armor with increased.. armor. Between 25-50

Pheromone infusion: This one I\’m not to sure about, I was thinking an increased drop in item cost.

What do you guys think?

• neven Participant
      June 28, 2012 at 5:26 pm #19415

Interesting concept I think, but 200-500 movement is a little excessive since a perfect bacta underlay only has 400 more hp than verpine as it is. Still, it would be nice if the underlays were at least consistent with each other in terms of usefulness of armorcrafting feat and variance, but I personally feel like it should be going the other way where there’s not so much variance of bacta underlay, and maybe armor crafter feat just adds the extra shit of each underlay over the basic 300 hp they all do.

EDIT: +1 stat on non-bacta underlays, yes, I know but probably attributable only to the huge difference in variance of underlays of the same category, it feels not quite the same.

• Walldo Keymaster
      June 28, 2012 at 8:17 pm #19417

I’m all for making other underlays more useful and introducing new ones. Let the ideas fly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.