Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Unarmed weapons
This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by Logan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Argile Member
      December 26, 2013 at 5:31 pm #23149

I was thinking, what is the point. Having unarmed mastery n’ things if you cannot really do much with it much or ever in some cases. So I got to thinking about unarmed weapons like brass knuckles or something of that nature to boost the damage done and the hit and dam rolls. Hence making unarmed mastery n’ things a bit more useful to learn.

• Logan Participant
      December 26, 2013 at 9:29 pm #23150

Unarmed mastery triples your damage done when not holding a weapon. As much as this ideas been brought up before, i’d much prefer to see it give a similar damage boost to unarmed skills like kick, gouge and bash. Having to hold a weapon completely negates the point of it being “unarmed”. A tweak to the damage outputs would be nice. With mastery you do around the 140-170hp mark per hit, raising its to be around the 250 mark would be nice, perhaps perks like an random bonus double hit could be added?

• Argile Member
      December 27, 2013 at 2:27 am #23153

Brass knuckles or something of the point still counts as unarmed. It would raise your hit and dam roll and would make more sense than barer fisting someone to death.

• Logan Participant
      December 27, 2013 at 2:29 pm #23156

Which part about _unarmed_ don’t you get though. Its about about being a stripped prisoner who can still fight back without needing to hold anything to fight back. Having that kind of versatility is useful in more circumstances than just creating pointless weapons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.