Legends of the Jedi Forums Newbie Watering Hole Unable to Connect
This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Anonymous Member
      June 13, 2009 at 8:57 pm #1093

I haven’t played for about a year but yesterday I was able to log on but today it freezes after I have connected to the server. I’m using legendsofthejedi.com 5656 and mudconnect says it can connect just fine. I’ve tried other muds and they work fine I’m not sure if I’m banned or just stupid, any help is much appreciated!

• Anonymous Member
      June 13, 2009 at 9:01 pm #10080

Edits to the above posts :p. I have not played for about a year.

Also this is what the connection sequence is using Gmud:
      %%% Performing Asynch DNS lookup on legendsofthejedi.com
      %%% Connecting to 65.98.57.118 on port 5656
      %%% Connected to legendsofthejedi.com on port 5656.

• Ilyena Participant
      June 13, 2009 at 9:07 pm #10081

The MUD has frozen for everyone. It’s just a really bad coincidence that you happened to come back on a day when it has frozen solid for ages. =(

• Anonymous Member
      June 13, 2009 at 9:16 pm #10082

Thank you so much for the answer, after realizing that I edited my first post by simply removing the contraction I lost hope for a response :p

• Anonymous Member
      June 14, 2009 at 3:32 am #10090

Any idea when it might come back up? I am getting a really bad itchy finger….

• Anonymous Member
      June 14, 2009 at 3:44 am #10091

God knows I hope soon!!!

History: Lotj has been known to have severe crashes in the past, generally not lasting for more than a few minuets. Now and again there will be long spouts, but this is a rare occurrence, I assure you.

• Fishy Participant
      June 15, 2009 at 1:52 am #10029

The most frequent type of crash last a couple minutes, the average crash lasts about an hour, and then once every era or so will be a supercrash that’s a few days long. The imms are busting ass to fix it, so.. fingers and toes crossed!

Edit: Just as I posted that, I was able to connect!

• Rojan QDel Member
      June 15, 2009 at 1:58 am #9992

I am so sorry! I was away for the weekend without internet. It is back now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.