This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 4 months ago by refter.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Faern Participant
      November 11, 2012 at 11:23 am #20086

Once upon a time we had a discussion involving points and alternative uses, like extra credits at chargen or other such fun stuff besides races or levels. Did that ever go anywhere?
      Secondly, and this may be possible already via a client, but maps. The starmap is fantastic and makes life pretty easy, but I often find myself lost on planets themselves, even when I’ve been across them repeatedly.
      Some script or something that like…allows you to draw a map, or anything like that, would be fantastic.
      OR….well I guess graph paper, but that’s less fun.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      November 11, 2012 at 12:18 pm #20087

I know i have seen the whole map idea on another game.  I’m not sure how to find it for mushclient, but it would be nice.

• Sarac Participant
      November 12, 2012 at 3:57 am #20090

I’m all for using points for more things like in chargen, I like that, you’ve earned them so why not use them?

But for the mapping idea, I think the help explore aspect of the game comes into this a little, if you want to make a map, I think that’s a little more of a personal thing because if you had access to a galaxywide map it would take the point out of having to actually explore… i’m tired i’m at work and I think i’m rambling but I know what I mean

• refter Participant
      November 12, 2012 at 5:29 am #20091

Some clients come with built in mapping tools I know ALClient comes with one. It allows you to walk around and it will map the planet for you. It has been a while since I have had a chance to map any planets though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.