Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Transfering points
This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by neven.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Sarac Participant
      August 24, 2012 at 8:33 am #19739

I’ve noticed this being discussed on a few seperate threads and thought that it may need a seperate thread entirely.

I was wondering peoples thoughts and opinions on this, as I well know that Walldo doesn’t like the idea, I personally don’t see the problem in people wanting to transfer their points, what’s the harm in it? I myself don’t really want to transfer my points away as I spend them way too quickly, but other people have more points than common sense… so again… I don’t really see the harm in it?

• Kirash Participant
      August 24, 2012 at 5:14 pm #19741

I’ve been seeing this pop up too. In short, I really don’t see the need for this, nor any situation where it would be handled responsibly. Sorry.

• Altrez Participant
      August 25, 2012 at 12:56 am #19742

This is a great idea. This way cliques can buy people off with points. Join my club and you get 5000 points.
      Damn, we need some tough guns like some whiphids or something. But none of my buddies have the points. Oh wait!

I’m all for this, 100 %

• Baxtalo Participant
      August 25, 2012 at 8:26 am #19743

lol, Altrez…

In a nutshell, what he said.

• Baxtalo Participant
      August 25, 2012 at 8:30 am #19744

and since I cannot edit my own post, I figured I would clarify I meant that sarcastically, and that it is a bad idea for the reasons that Altrez brought up in his dramatized post.

• Coya Participant
      August 25, 2012 at 10:59 am #19745

I agree. There are just too many avenues for something like this to be abused. Some people do have more points than you can shake a stick at, but unless a way were found to eliminate any chance for abuse there’s no way that something like this would be a good idea.

• Zeromus Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 9:45 am #19746

I would transfer all my points to Sarac.

• neven Participant
      August 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm #19766

Players arranging an exchange of OOC currency for IC goods and services. Nearly every way that anyone at all would use this point transfer ability would be a violation of the rules.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.