Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium The Wanted System
This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by StormRyder.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Corey Participant
      August 9, 2015 at 11:42 am #26775

Is it possible for us to update the wanted system? I just don’t get how I can be fighting a Tusken Raider, which initiates the fight, and then citizens join in the fight and die in the melee….yet now I’m the wanted criminal on Tatooine. This is the case on other planets as well when citizens randomly decide to jump into an ongoing fight. Plus, the wanted system makes no sense. There isn’t a place to just go and pay a fine it seems. Sometimes the police attack, sometimes they don’t. Hell, if Ord Mantell was still in, don’t ever get caught being wanted there, they’ll take the majority of your credits regardless of the amount you had.

• Kirash Participant
      August 9, 2015 at 2:03 pm #26776

This is one thing that has long been needing removal in my opinion.

• Domovoi Participant
      August 9, 2015 at 3:49 pm #26778

Actually, maybe not removed, but perhaps turned player driven?

If someone is marked as Wanted, they could perhaps set off an alarm at a secured place, or if they pass a law enforcement officer, they could send up an alert or something.

Maybe just something to let the government know.

• StormRyder Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 9:18 am #26780

I like player driven. Might take additional coding though for police flagged mobs to send up alerts like the planet does from secure pads.

This idea would add an interesting coded layer of RP that already semi exists.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.