Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Taxi's, Locateship, and Security.
This topic has 21 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
    • Bai Participant
      July 7, 2012 at 5:40 pm #19505

so develop better ships

• Flek Participant
      July 7, 2012 at 6:42 pm #19506

Developing better ships is not really applicable. I am talking of the situation as a whole. Also Avanga I know you remember back when we had crappy taxi’s yes people used them to hide their names but most people flew regular ships and I think that is how it should be. Right now very very few people fly personal ships.

Also anyone else have any feedback on the locateship idea?

• Avanga Member
      July 7, 2012 at 8:23 pm #19509

Oh. I should say, I do like the idea of security working in conjunction with locateship. If a pad doesn’t have certain stuff set up, it really shouldn’t track ship movements. It’d actually give slicers something relatively important to do for once!

• Zyrilius Participant
      July 30, 2012 at 1:46 am #19651

My main complaint about Taxis is that everyone uses them for covert ops and crap…there is forever a taxi floating over planets to monitor fleet movement of enemy clans and that is just stupid.

• Walldo Keymaster
      July 30, 2012 at 2:18 am #19654

Do people like this ‘locateship only works from a pad that had security’ thing?

• Gyndi Participant
      July 30, 2012 at 7:58 am #19658

I really like the idea of that, walldo.

Zyr, I think you might be thinking that empty taxis have people in them or something. Sometimes people go ld or transfer out of taxis in orbit to other ships.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 30, 2012 at 9:56 pm #19661

I think that adding that change would give depth to the locateship system, give people better reason to check and keep up on landing pad securities. Make slicers have more use!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.