Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Tattoos for medical
This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by KoolAidMan.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • KoolAidMan Participant
      February 1, 2013 at 12:41 pm #20867

55-Medical-Remove tattoo Removes a tattoo from the victim
      Mostly for RP, but can have practical purposes
      requires components
      removetat

110-Medical-Maketattoo Makes a tattoo of the input design and can convey the following benefit
      hr-2
      dr-2
      hr/dr-1/1
      str-1
      dex-1
      lck-1
      Requires components-Can be developed further, for better stats. maketat applied with inktat

• Cronlan Participant
      February 1, 2013 at 7:30 pm #20869

Instead of adding stats, allow for negative tattoo creation? Be like stat drops to put on an enemy you capture until they find a good doctor and the supplies.

• Altrez Participant
      February 1, 2013 at 8:18 pm #20871

I like the idea of maketattoo. Having it affect stats though will just make it so that EVERYBODY is going to have tattoos, as many as they can get, everywhere.

Instead it should just be purely aesthetic.

On the topic of Cronlan’s thing, I played on a MUD where you could ‘mark’ other players by putting a string on the end of their desc after stunning them. It was terrible, and I never saw one good use of it.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      February 1, 2013 at 8:20 pm #20872

Well, I’m not that up on tattoos in game, but I was pretty sure that they gave stats. I would limit to whatever wearlocs and stats are already in game, but allow them to be designed

Also this would eliminate imms having to remove tats from people who mess up their placement. They’d be told to find a doctor to remove it

• Baxtalo Participant
      February 2, 2013 at 1:05 am #20873

If tattoos were put in for (purely) aesthetic reasons, with some special “inks” you could buy adding something around +1 HR/CHA, I would be first in line to roll a tattoo artist, please. that would be really interesting.

• null.Breach Participant
      February 5, 2013 at 8:56 am #20926

I like the idea of adding a negative connotation to it. That way, if someone were to “betray” the Republic or the Empire or something, they could be “branded” or “tattooed” you know?

• KoolAidMan Participant
      February 5, 2013 at 10:50 am #20929

I like the idea of branding as well. Perhaps branding could be a clan empowerment?
      If it goes in a tat slot though it could easily be covered.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.