Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Targeting System
This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 5 months ago by Sarac.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Seryb Participant
      September 21, 2012 at 1:38 pm #19899

Another piloting tweak. I thought it would be unique for pilots to target specific sub-systems on a ship… I’m fighting an ISD and I want to specifically target the engines, weapons, hangar (blowing hangar doors open maybe?) shield generator (faster drop in shields?), sensors, astroy array (No hyper jump?) etc…

I’ve never really played a major pilot type character so I don’t know if this would be to much for those of you that do to think about, but it might add a unique bit of skills/tactics to space combat itself.

• Bando Participant
      September 21, 2012 at 5:23 pm #19900

I think it would add something to star fighters if if they added that in. Kind of a precision thing. I dont know maybe Im just talking.

• Sarac Participant
      November 15, 2012 at 7:18 am #20133

This was actually partially in SW Stock code, but in the point where you can target (ship) engines.

I quite like this idea, there’s too much risk in disabling a ship incase you accidently kill them and ions just don’t disable quick enough if you have like 60 ions hit an unshielded ship.

I personally do think that pilots need to be a lot more diverse in what they can do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.