This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 11 months ago by Oteri.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • ccubed Participant
      May 29, 2013 at 3:39 pm #21980

I notice that study stops giving experience to you for science around level 100. Why does this skill stop giving xp to science at that level? The help file for science says: “All of the levels are gained by using PONDER, STUDY and then by HYPOTHESIS and finally THEORIZE.”

Yet Hypothesis and Theorize are level 150 skills and study stops giving any xp at about 100. So can hypothesis be moved down some or can study keep giving experience to science after a certain level?

To clarify, I mean studying items that aren’t datachips.

• Kirash Participant
      May 29, 2013 at 5:31 pm #21981

That help file is outdated. Hypothesize and Theorize used to be level 100 skills years ago. Your best bets now are to do extremely simple fetch quests or study science-based datachips (hypothesize, theorize, develop). I would email the Immortals about the outdated help file.

• Oteri Participant
      May 31, 2013 at 8:57 am #21983

I understand where you are coming from, but I think the system is fine the way it is. I know fetch quests can be very tedious, but I’ve always found them to be awesome at producing some much needed funds for when you are finished leveling/starting to equip your character with what he needs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.