Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Some espi feat ideas I had.
This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 10 months ago by Avanga.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Alevious Participant
      July 11, 2012 at 2:33 pm #19541

This would pretty much have to be a 150 espi feat, no lower, but I was thinking something along the lines of a \’Master Infiltrator\’. The perk to taking this feat would be that would could pass through \’alarm\’ rooms without triggering them.

Another one that kind of came to mind after duplicating keys for a while and thinking about locks would be something like \’Professional Lockpick\’. The feat would allow high level espionage characters to manipulate locks without needing any particular items. Just some ideas.  Could be elaborated on.

• Walldo Keymaster
      July 12, 2012 at 1:39 pm #19542

I love that master infiltrator feat idea.

• Gathorn Participant
      July 12, 2012 at 3:51 pm #19543

I like the master infiltrator idea, but it probably shouldn’t be a 100% effective type deal. It seems like it’d be a bit overpowered at that point.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 12, 2012 at 5:11 pm #19544

I think the tradeoff for master infiltrator is clear. If you do not trigger alarms, you still have to hack an enemy’s lift likely multiple times, avoid running into any enemy clanmates, etc… I do not think that it working 100% of the time would be overpowered.

• Flek Participant
      July 12, 2012 at 5:29 pm #19545

I love the idea but I would like to see the grab/carry exploit fixed first. Last I checked you can carry someone through an alarm room and they wont trigger it. I am fearful of this feat letting espa mains carry entire army’s past alarms.

• Alevious Participant
      July 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm #19547

Yeah, I noticed that when letting prisoners out, that they won’t trigger alarms.  That would be an area of concern I’d think.

• Alevious Participant
      July 12, 2012 at 11:52 pm #19548

Although… Espi main hired to exploit enemy defenses and assist in covert sieges does sound pretty cool..

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 13, 2012 at 11:03 am #19553

It’s also a thing that a few people that buy force will go espionage main then guardian subclass, which would be a very bad thing to let wander into a clanbase full of regular characters without a breath of warning.

• Avanga Member
      July 13, 2012 at 2:04 pm #19555

Forcers have their own giveaways though. If they awareness to see if anyone is there, they give themselves away. If they don’t, they could be trapping themselves in close quarters with any number of enemy forcers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.