This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 5 months ago by Sarac.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Sarac Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 6:08 am #20189

This has been mentioned a few times and I quite like the idea of bumping up sneak and hide… I think 5 and 15 are ridiculous levels.

My personal opinion on this would have sneak at 55 and hide at 75… the only problem I can see is Bounty hunters ability to ambush

• Kirash Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 7:52 am #20191

I think leaving hide where it is would be fine. Hide isn’t really that bad and, like you said, is necessary for ambush. Sneak, on the other hand, I would approve a higher level bump. Personally, I think it is easier to hide than it is to sneak.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 8:42 am #20193

Not to mention Sneak could be more useful if not every one and their mother were able to do it.  When you walk into a crowded room and Jim, Brian, Bob, Larry, Grace, Mary, Cassie, and Tina are sneaking around, it kinda loses its splendor.

• Terezi Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 8:45 am #20194

I don’t even bother to sneak unless the situation is appropriate. Im automatically suspicious of any character sneaking for no reason. Clearly they must be causing or escaping trouble. Why else would one be sneaking about in a non-combat non-espionage situation?

• Sarac Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 9:05 am #20195

I’m glad people agree, sneaking should be a skill that only few can do

• Zeromus Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 3:00 pm #20199

how badly did we need two threads about this in a month sarac

• veska Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 7:04 pm #20202

Anyone can hide in the shadows with minimal training.

Sneaking should be a higher level requirement.

• Zakattack Participant
      November 19, 2012 at 7:32 pm #20203

Agreed. I wouldn’t mind both, but I would put sneaking higher anyday.

• Sarac Participant
      November 20, 2012 at 3:34 am #20207

Well I don’t even like these new integrated forums, I can’t search or anything to see if it’s already been posted. But my bad if it has… but this one is getting a lot of interest hopefully imms take notice… *Pokes Veska*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.